Huddy HIGHLY SPOILERISH CONTENT - For the upcoming, announced season 7 sneak peeks - Breaking room ;)

HuddyBea posted on Sep 14, 2010 at 05:29PM
For those who still have no clue on what's going on....yesterday GY simply tweeted:

"Yo! Tonight! The 5D season finale is repeating on FOX. Check it out. And tomorrow clips from the season open will be up at fox.com/House"

So here we are. Taking preventive measures :P

As promised, we now have our own space where we will be able to freak out properly, without spoiling the ones who are, admirably, so much stroger than us and can wait 6 more days to watch this opening....

As a European, I might not even be able to watch it live in real time, so...I take this little gift Fox has kindly decided to give us (BTW, what the hell happened to them this year? XD) as some sort of "consolation reward" for being born in the wrong side of the world :P

Let's wait for the breaking news to come ;)
 For those who still have no clue on what's going on....yesterday GY simply tweeted: <B>"Yo! Tonight
last edited on Sep 16, 2010 at 12:06PM

Huddy 264 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 264

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas playingcold said…
big smile
New thread! Yaaay! :D

Now, we're playing the waiting game.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas HuddyBea said…
laugh
We like to be prepared on this spot XD We are a very organized bunch of crazy fans :P
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas HuddyJoy0524 said…
big smile
So is the new sneak peek not up yet? It's kinda Tuesday...I'm very excited and anxious to see it!

P.S. ive missed talking with you! the other thread kinda died out... :( We need to make sure we've got one up and ready for monday!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas wendus92 said…
Great idea Bea :) So, let's hope the other fans will be respectful too :)

So, where are the sneak peeks? :D
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas xfews said…
big smile
Great Idea!

and when do we get those sneak peeks?
I'm freaking already xD.
big smile
They should come out tonight @wen. We are waiting anxiously! Basically stalking TW accounts XD

Hi @huddyjoy! Missed you lately around here, where have you been?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas arasu said…
Not exactly the sneakpeak but someone just tweeted this : link

So I guess the beach scenes are not there in the premiere? hmm..
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas HLforever said…
Well, going to be busy most of tonight with schoolwork, but I have a feeling (actually, just hoping) that when I come back here this thread will have exploded with OMGHUDDYSEXPREVIEW-ish comments...but YES I WANT MY SNEAK PEEKS!!!
hmmm
Don't really know what to make out of it...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Katia1997 said…
mischievous
*****spoiler*****

In the apartment for whole episode??? As House once said: "Kiss me - I love it" XDDDD
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas true_love_huddy said…
The waiting period is incredibly exciting!;)Just think it over: a whole episode in House's apartment: bath, sex, massaging, changing clothes and many-many kisses...
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yes, the beach scenes can't be in the premiere!!!!!!!
*****MAJOR SPOILER********

Here's what that Ocasio guy tweeted so far :
1.the opening to the House premiere is really beautiful and emotional.
2. They stay in the apartment the entire day.never leaved it once.
3. No beach trip in the 1st&2nd epi, although it's talk about.
4. Many.many. very hot scenes. XD
5. Wonderful story focused on House and Cuddy. The team takes a backseat, but are still entertaining.

new tweet : Haha... I'm going to answer everyone's question about the beach & House. They plan the trip - 10 days (their time). Not in ep 2.

so the beach scenes will be there,girls! XD
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
heart
sounds magical...
mischievous
Please!!! I can't!!! One whole ep??? *dies*
heart
They just tweeted " House S7 premiere was great!Wonderful story focused on #Huddy. The team takes a backseat, but are still entertaining"

Awwwww!!!!!!
Really?? Beach scenes won't be in ep 1 or 2??? So it was Huli XDDDD and Lisa really brought a crew with her on the beach lol
big smile
WOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!
New spoilerish interesting tweet

anthonyocasio: I'm going to answer everyone's question about the beach & House. They plan the trip - 10 days (their time). Not in ep 2.

So maybe, I guess....they shooted it first because the weather was still goo enough?
mischievous
"No beach, no motorcycle. Nobody leaves the apartment"

I must be dead and gone to paradise XD
big smile
Or they wanted them to warm up before the sex scenes! XD
mischievous
Guys I am going crazy here XD

Q:on a scale of 1/10, how hot are their scenes together? the kissing scenes seem meh from the promos...

A:Haha... very much a 20. I was surprised with how far they went with it and what they showed. They make some noise. ;-)

XD XD XD
laugh
" trip to the beach is very expensive.. and House doesn't like to pay for stuff. That's all I'm saying. :-)"

and before that

" When they're not doing "something else," House could very well be planning something with Wilson's credit card. ;-)"

LOL, he's stealing Wilson's card to pay for his date with Cuddy??
That is SO House!! XD XD
@PC-Huli is warmed up for the sex scene without beach too;)
big smile
I love TW with all my heart XD
Erm..on a rather annoying note, here's something from GY's tweet :

Q :yo, house screener. what happened to those beach pictures? I thought they were supposed to be for the premiere?

GY: ha. don't beleive everything you see online.

Q: but we will see that -- eventually, right?

GY : lol. no. they don't exist. like huli and the yeti.

Q: haha, seriously. what do you mean they don't exist? wasn't there a crew there (hey, I remember seeing you there)?

GY : movie magic.

Q: I often wonder why I even follow @GregYaitanes, he makes my head hurt with some of his comments. They don't exist? WE SAW THEM.

GY : saw what? the yeti?

Now seriously WTF is going on??
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas wendus92 said…
surprise
Huh? What the hell?
What the hell??? Why GY is SO worried about Huli/Yeti thing? If there is nothing with it, so 'said it and forget it'. Why did he bring it up again?

ok, I'm going to bed now. (why do I always leave when the most interesting just beginning?)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas BeforeItWasCool said…
OnceI saw the premiere clips I thought that we may have been duped with the beach and concert and motocycle scenes. GY also tweeted that the original "Thunder Roadtrip" script was a fake one leaked out to throw the scent off the real script. I wouldn't put it past them to set up a few lights and pretend to be filming something. Anyone know how long they were out there? Then again, they could be filming in the warm weather if they're supposed to be going on a vacation somewhere beachy. IDK. Seriously, if we get all good lovin' Huddy goodness for the entire first episode I won't care when and if they use those beach kisses.
"Seriously, if we get all good lovin' Huddy goodness for the entire first episode I won't care when and if they use those beach kisses."

absolutely...we get something more...
more

Q: So, it was just a trick? Or instead of House, the fans now are the ones hallucinating?

GY :maybe.

Q: which episode is the beach scene in?

GY:no episode. never happened. you'll see why when you watch monday!

My guess is so the beach scenes was the decoy script. He mentioned before that there never was a"Thunder Roadtrip".

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas InLoveWithHuddy said…
Maybe the beach scene is House dreaming? Then he wakes up with his arms around her...
Anyway he is an idiot. He jerk us around. He isn't nice at all. Mostly he loves screwing with us all the time. He is so annyoing.
Hey guys....what if the beach pics are a dream? House's dream? @mysusp just gave me that idea...

BTW why does GY bring Huli up once again?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas InLoveWithHuddy said…
Agreed! We're the reason he still has a job :/ And it's a shame... Those beach pics looked awesome :(
laugh
I was the one who tweeted that LOL XD
monkey
LOL! HouseDailyDoes has just been blocked by GY....that guy is truly a moron IMO. I am sorry...he is a great director, but his tweets are just so disrespectful towards Huddy fans that he makes me feel like hitting him in the head with House's cane...
big smile
I never understood why the GY hate before. Now I kinda do. He really is being disrespectful. All the questions were about the show. no one mentioned Huli. So his Huli/Yeti remarks were meant to mock us.

Btw @bea, I love your tweets to him!Awesome! XD XD

Weird thing is, the ocasio guy said they really were planning on a beach trip. Matt Mitovich also said they were planning on a trip. Is GY really jerking us around this bad? If the beach scenes really do show up in later episodes after he said "they don't exist", I really don't know what to think of this man.
mischievous
This is house's season 7 Q&A page link lot's of interesting things are coming up, such as...just to give you a juicy anticipation:

"House will make love to Cuddy HOW MANY TIMES during the season 7 premiere ?"

"Haha... I don't know how much, but it's alot. 3 times, at least"

XD XD XD

I haven't read it all, yet. I don't think it's too spoilerish but truly I don't know how long I can resist XD It get updated every 5 minutes :P
big smile
Kinda spoilery:
link
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas LaurieLover said…
OH Girls,

I hate to say it, BUT I TOLD YOU BEFORE, GY IS A DUMBASS!!!

I have been saying it ALL along. I suggested you ignore him and just like a naughty child he will stop or go find someone else to annoy! Everyone moans and groans about him, but the minute he leaks something HULI or HUDDY related everyone is all of a sudden a GY fan.

PICK a corner!!! ME I can't be asked to even look at him, let alone put stock in anything he says.

I don't believe anything that comes out of his mouth. He is a manipulative little toady, who gets off on THIS juvenille behaviour. And again if there is no HULI, WHY I ask you, does HE insist on bringing it up all the time?

Move the fuck along already, GY!! Next topic for discussion..

Just STOP following him on Twitter. Stay AWAY from him! What he seems to forget is that were it NOT for the fans this show would have crashed and burned a long long time ago. But still he thinks he can treat us like idiots. Why do we let him?

If they DON'T use the beach footage THEN what was the point? We all saw the pics and have many if not all of them saved. If they DON'T use them, it just adds more fuel to the HULI inferno!!
Lisa's explanation on Lopez was so full of holes, you could not help but see through it.

If it was a decoy then Hugh and Lisa did NOT have to get THAT cozy with each other. They could have kept it low key and still got the desired reaction from the fans. So either we will see the beach footage at some stage perhaps a later episode or GY,DS,KJ and more especially Hugh and Lisa are going to have to explain why it was so intimate between them, and why DS remarked on their intimacy as them "relaxing between shooting." And especially if Hugh does not make the status of his marriage and/or his relationship with Lisa clear, sooner rather than later. They are going to have to put out ALOT of fires.....

They might have filmed things out of sequence to throw the fans of. Using the beach scenes to cover the actual first & second Epi info. GY is so paranoid, it would not surprise me to learn he has nightmares about a BIG RAT !!

I am beginning to think of all these people as liars. What was it Hugh said when he won his GG. "Somewhere someone is working with a bunch of drunks and theives."

I think we have found a few of the liars!! I can understand wanting to keep the facts of the show secret, but this! This crap I am over....

I do LOVE the idea of House & Cuddy spending the day indoors. Just enjoying each other, being together, learning each other. And I am now VERY anxious to see those sex scenes. So they "make a bit of noise" do they? Awesome!!!

Girls just a warning. Everything that comes from GY needs to be looked at with a measure of suspicion. For our own peace of mind do not take everything so literally when it comes to HUDDY, and when looking at anything remotley HULI we need to just take what is said on face value. I think looking for a secret meaning behind everyhting Hugh and Lisa do and say is making us all a little crazy. Lets enjoy Huddy and leave for HULI to Hugh and Lisa to sort out.
heart
"You guys are gonna love it though. Seven years and they still find cool ways to twist the formula, relevant issues to deal with and humor that has more answers than any “serious” talk"

=,) I always love when people say my fav show still rocks harder than the newbies ;)

Thanks @PC!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas evropia said…
laugh
OMG...Can't wait...Do we know in how many hours we're gonna have the videos...?
wink
Not yet. I am not sure I'll be up when they are released.

Go US Force..it's your time to catch the ball...Europe has done her duty :P
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Scuddy2010 said…
big smile
HuddyBea, is that Season 7 Q&A legit? Who was the one answering the questions? That was awesome! Thanks for the link.
mischievous
A guy, a jorunalist and reviewer, who has already seen the two eps :D

Well, guys I am off to bed I guess. The opening sequence will probably be released in a couple of ours. Post the link here too, if you don't mind ;) and well...I hope you won't die all watching XD
kiss
The best things happen while I'm sleeping (except season premiere XD). So I really hope that if I'm coming here in the morning (in 8 hours or so) this thread will be full of "squeeeeeeeeeeee"-s and "OMG!"-s and "*died*"-s.

Good night/morning/day for you!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tammyr50 said…
After reading the spoilers I may wait. The scene with her kissing his scar is way too romantic and amazing to be spoiled. I may have to see that real time.
It sounds like in the spoilers that they are going to make it just fine with their relationship and it is going to be more beautiful than we could have ever imagined.
They will have obstacles but it is going to be a great season.

You ladies rock for all the coverage. You have been on your posts.
Hugs

We have the best show in the world and the best couple.

@LL - We know our ship and GY cannot deter us from our faith. as for Huli it will manifest just as Huddy did (in time).

She kisses his scar. @Bea I am falling off my chair now.

@PC and @Bea thank you guys for the links.
 After pagbaba the spoilers I may wait. The scene with her halik his scar is way too romantic and am
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Scuddy2010 said…
mischievous
I like the other part she kisses. ;)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tammyr50 said…
@Scuddy2010 like the other part she kisses. ;)
you naughty thing.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas HLforever said…
Okay, sorry, just have to react to the GY thing. What. The. Hell. He's seriously just trying to get attention, play along with the whole Yeti thing so people notice it and talk about it...I don't hate him, but I will make an exception in my no-negative-feelings promise for GY. I don't even think it's proof of Huli or anything anymore, it's just him lowering himself to the level of those fans who go "OMG I found this super-cool link that totally proves Huli exists, but I'm just not gonna tell it to you cuz I don't wanna." Jeez.

Alright, MOVING ON. On my way to that link that @Bea posted with the spoilers...happy feelings await! :D