Hugh & Lisa Why Hugh& Lisa are made for each other!

Huddylove4ever posted on May 20, 2009 at 07:57AM
I thought it would be fun if we all shared are reasons for why each of us thinks Hugh & Lisa should be together! Or for those of you who think they already have something going on tell everyone the reasons for your suspicions. :D This may lead to a slight outbreak of sinful discussion but I believe that is mostly welcome around here :D

Hugh & Lisa 15522 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 15522

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Huddylove4ever said…
mischievous
Ok I'll start. I'll give a reason for both why I think they should be together and why they could already be together.

Why the should be: because they have awesome chemistry, they are both the most interesting people on earth, and they would have beautiful babies.

Why I think they already are: Have you seen the way Lisa looks at Hugh? I don't look at my guy friends that way. And how could Hugh not want a woman as hot as her? He certainly isn't trying to fight off her very friendly behavior. Lol :D
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas huddyislove said…
laugh
Ok, the reason I think they should be together: Is because there is no reason for them no to be together, if you don't think about Jo and kids, but I think leaving your wife is hard, but kids can get by. God how many divorcees' children are out there?

The reason I think they are having an affair: Cause you can not fake great chemistry!! You can not act the way they do without having any feelings, you can not! You just can't :DDD
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ItalianHuddy said…
Oh gosh where shall I start from? There's just so much to say, I've got a whole avalanche of reasons why I think they're in love with each other and therefore are having an affair.

First and foremost THE LOOKS. That's what mostly struck me from the very first time I watched one of their interviews together. There's not much to say I think all the snaps just speak for themselves...there's no denying the obvious! Shall I say they're lost into each other? Or you like the word 'melt' better? ;-) in a word: their looks speak volumes, not to mention their smiles! Guys it's pretty simple: when you're in love with somebody you look and smile at that person in that unique way that shows your feelings, no matter how hard you try to chock them back! Many people argue they wouldn't be so openly flirting in public if they indeed had something going, my take on that is that they act that way just because they're not aware they might be giving themselves away. I mean, when you're in love you can't help yourself from looking at the other person in a revealing way! Ok so this is the main reason why I think they're having an affair.

Then there is the chemistry which is pretty much part of the whole looking and smiling matter. OMFG!!! It's the most powerful one between co-stars I've ever come across!! They're so in tune with each other, they always pick up on the other's joke, it's just so fun watching them together! They're always in such good spirits when they're together, smiling and giggling all over :-))

And then there is mind connection...They get along amazingly.
So their strong friendship adds up to the list! ;-) If you're so connected with somebody it's all the more likely to fall for him/her.

Last but not least, his being apart from his family. Let's face it. He's been living on his own for 5 years now and he's planning to stick in LA for quite a few more years still. He's a hunk and Lisa is clearly hooked on him. She's beautiful and attractive and he's mentally connected with her. God knows how many times he must have felt lonely and desolate and Lisa must have been there all along. They both share punishing schedules and that makes it easier to relate to each other's needs.
Ok he's married. Still. We live in the 21th century, just look around at how many long-lasting marriages are falling apart...everywhere in the world and involving the people you'd least expect to. I'm not being cynical just matter-of-fact.
Love is a tricky matter and you can't always keep a clear mind and do what you should do or you're expected to. We're human. And Lisa and Hugh are as well.
It's a touchy subject where someone is going to get hurt, but that's how life goes...

Ok done :-D Sorry for being so wordy, but since we are on the matter I thought I should go all through :-)
wink
I completely love your answer ItalianHuddy. Very well thought out. I totally agree with you about the looks and the way they are so intune and connected to each other mentally. They finish each others sentences for goodness sakes.

People say that the way the look at each other and talk to each other is just friendly, my butt! Most of my friends are guys, my best friend is a guy, and I have never looked at any of them like that. In fact if I looked at my best friend that way he would be like "What the hell is your problem!" Lol..no..

Hugh is much better at hiding it then Lisa but you can still see it. They are always next to each other, always touching each other without even noticing it, in every picture he is always holding on to her like he thinks she is going to run away. I mean in one interview he is behind her and she is trying to see what he thinks about what she just said, which she always does, and she actually leans her head back on his shoulder and looks up at him and the whole time she's pressed up against him anyway.

All I'm saying is I don't act like that with guys I only think of as friends. I act like that with guys I have a crush on but want everyone to believe I only think of as a friend.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Gtalisa said…
All I have to say is..if someone was questioning their relationship, all they have to do is read these answers and they'd think they were for sure hooking up LOL.
People who are great friends for a long time, always end up together. Or atleast fall for the other person. Because those who are friends first, ALWAYS have that much more of an intense relationship and feelings for each other. That's just how it works.
I also find something else very funny. Even if they didn't want to seem like they had something going on, they'd have a hard time escaping it. Think about it..they may not choose to..but they are ALWAYS placed next to each other at events. Every single time they are sitting next to each other. It's like it's enabling them HAHAH. Enabling them to be with each other all the time lol. Too funny.
Lol right it's like they are trying to set them up. You know what always confuses me, why is Lisa always like the next star right after Hugh? Do you get what I mean. Like Wilson I could understand, the ducklings I can understand, but Cuddy? There will be times when you only see her once in an episode but Hugh and Lisa are considered the main characters. I mean don't get me wrong I love that they are but I don't get it lol. It's all a conspiracy to either set them up or cover their affair.lol :DD
LOL I ain't complainin! I guess it's House then Cuddy, then Huddy lol. It seriously is a big part of the show, because she's a big part of House. So whenever there's Hugh, there's Lisa. Which I love.
big smile
Cuddy has appeared in every single episode of the show :DDDD
And I love that she is a main character, right after House.
They wanted Huddy to happen way before xDDDD
Hehehe good points girls :-) thank you!
To think we're just analysing facts, canon. It's not speculation nor shipping just what's before our eyes! What you see it's what you get ...:-D haha
gtalisa again I totally agree with you! You can't be that close to somebody for a long time and not to fall in love, especially if you're 'forced' to see that person everyday, it's like no way out even if you want to. And that love is much deeper b/s it's been enhanced by years-long friendship. I think that kind of love it's the best thing you can bump into in life.
Just one more thing I forgot to say : EYES NEVER LIE!! :-D my fav quote :-P
No they don't!

"I think that kind of love it's the best thing you can bump into in life." Ita :)
smile
maybe they're the only thing you can trust through and through...
;-)
That is so true. I like that quote, it's beautiful. You can see it in their eyes. Their love for each other is more than just lust, it's a deep friendship and respect for each other.

I know this sounds bad but I really want to see more of Hugh around his wife so I can see if he looks at her the way he looks at Lisa. Then I would know for sure. B/c I want to see if the love he has for his wife is like the kind where you feel a sort of obligation towards a person b/c of all the years you've been together and the things they have done for you. It is still love but it isn't like the kind of love two people have when they are just meant to be together. I'm not saying that is what he feels or anything, just that I want to see him with his wife so I can tell.
Here's the link to the other part of discussion... I thought we might go on here, it makes things more organized :-P plus HL4 I've just realized I posted my reply in the wrong place!! Check the last lines of my latest comment, they're for you :-D geez I am getting all messed-up!

link
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas huddysmacked said…
big smile
LOL I'll write the reason later it's gonna be huge!!! You just earned somethign to read!
wink
haha ok can't wait ;-)
Oh now I get it. I was so confused for a few seconds. I'm slow, I'm slow. :D

Yeah I saw the pictures with his wife and I was thinking the same thing about what you said before ItalianHuddy about him looking grumpy but I thought maybe it was my imagination or I caught them at a bad time. He is always walking in front of her, he looks angry. I don't think I've see a picture were he even actually looks at her. But maybe when we see him with Lisa he is being extra happy b/c the camera is around. Or maybe they are just taking pictures at a bad time when he's with his wife..Idk.That's why I want a video or atleast a picture of them when they are at an event. I saw a picture of them walking to an event, he was of course walking in front of her looking grumpy.

And yeah he is always talking about his kids whenever he says he misses home. Like I think I've heard him say he misses his wife but he mostly talks about his children, which I can understand. Maybe I'm just overanalyzing, I have a habit of that.
So I promised a good explanation here it is:

The first reason.- Huddy. I know it0's totally different and whatsoever but think about it. Hugh and Lisa are drawn closer because of Huddy. Playing this characters and being so near from each other has certainly developed their "friendship". If they had never come over to House there would have never existed such a relationship. In my opinion they are not having an affair and I don't think they will. I think that Hugh is smart enough to not put in danger Lisa's and his carreer. But I do believe that at some point he'll get divorced to get with LE but maybe it will come later but really really later. So back to Huddy. This season Huddy was closer which means Huli was closer. The kiss was soooo hot (joy) I don't think the writers wrote like you have to kiss cuddy desperately. I mean they're urging that kiss when I think it should be more "slow". Then the smex scenes. OMG!!! How can you act a moan like Lisa's. It was soooo Huli!!!! I mean the whole Huddy thing is like yeah wow but then you see it in a huli POV and you can notice how both are just so enjoying this and wow I don't know it's such a great kiss.

Then the interviews.- Really on interviews you can see that they don't glance at anything but themwselves and like they are always glaring at each other and well the chemistry just floats in there. If I could exolain how much chemistry they have i will but it's something you notice and well I absolutely think Jo is really really jealous!!! Like burning haha. Any sane woman will be jealous. And the way they speak to each other, they are always so happy when they are next to each other and they feel so comfortable. I think that they don't need to pretend to be anybody they just are so simple.

Besides I have a thousand friends and trust me we don't look at us that way and in grown people I have seen friends too and it's not even close. I think I'm no one to judge but Lisa loves Hugh ans she says it almost every single day or whenever they ask th question of what's it like to work with such an amazing cast? She always jumps to Hugh instantly and whenever in interviews they are appart they call their attention.

I don't know if I'm making sense. I'm not good at explaining feelings but their love is clear. I think Hugh is a greater actor int this issue because he's more closed to his feelings but you clearly see the affection he has for Lisa. He has his moments were he openly says Lisa is awesome but in his own words.

Besides when they are together no other thing in the world matters. They are just thinking of each other and that's something amusing. I have tried since the beginning to not turn into a Huli because I think it's an imposible ship but I can't avoid it. I really think they are good friends but they are that kind of friends taht never reveals to one another that they love him/her more than just a friend and OMG if I kissed my friends the way Hugh/Lisa have done in acting nothing will be the same between me and them even if we were acting.
I totally understand what you are saying and I completely agree. What's funny is that she says she loves him all the time but in the interview that she calls him a handsome boy, Kristin I think, said to tell Hugh she loved him and Lisa looked like she had been smacked and couldn't say it. And that moan, either she is the world's best actor or she meant it. :D
=D Lol I know Kristin asks her to tell him she loves him and she's all like should I shouldn't I ... But aaaawwww I hate love is so complicated for them. I really love both and I think they deserve to be happy!!!
Hahaha I noticed that too!! She's always so confident when asked about Hugh and that time she looked kind of bashful...maybe b/s Kristin meant it as a joke but it for Lisa it was none...
HL4 don't worry I got messed up myself with this forum-picks toing and froing :-D I just wanted to move her the long-distance relationships conversation we were having in the picks section. Anyway, yeah he's always walking in front of her, good point :-D and it'd be really interesting to peek at them at some public event, even though it should be quite the opposite. Like you're supposed to act more naturally off camera!
hs : I see your point about them having feelings for each other but not wanting to give in, however I think that'd fit more a tv-show/movie storyline. Supposing they are indeed hooked on each other, they're adults and I find it hard to believe they don't act on that. As for Huddy playing a part into making them closer I don't know...my take is that they were already 'quite close' ...if anything Huddy makes it all the more hard to stay away from each other :-)

There's one more thing I'd like to point to you...:-) It's something I've already said somewhere else in th Huddy spot, so I'll copy and paste it here.

'' Guess what, I was wondering the same thing this morning! How come that Hugh never says a single word about his acting with Lisa and she, on the other hand, is always so talkative about it? Ummm...ok he's married and maybe he's scared to give himself away, still something doesn't add up to me...
and what's really weird is that he never gets called out on it...also in magazine interviews they never ask him anything about his 'friendship' and co-working with Lisa. But on all of Lisa's interviews that question is always there! Mmmmh I find it hard to believe journalists would be so considerate and sensitive to just hold themselves back and refrain from asking. No way! He definitely has made it a point of not being asked questions about Lisa. The issue then is WHY? ''

Now I'm throwing that to you...: why? Speak your mind! :-))

I don't understand the question of why, why what? Like why they don't ask him over their friendship or why are they not publishing the questions??
You're right IH that is so weird. They didn't even ask him what it was like to kiss Lisa and they asked her that several times. Maybe it is b/c he's married but since he is married it would still be rude to ask Lisa. Come to think about it when Kristin said she wanted them to have sex Lisa was of course, Lisa, and went with it but Hugh didn't say much of anything. He smiled and whispered now and then tried to pass it to Lisa. He pled the 5th *lol*

He probably doesn't want to get himself in trouble especially since he got caught in the last affair. He's grown wiser. He knows now that if you're gonna have an affair you have to keep it secret. ;-)

@HS: Why do they never ask him about Lisa and what he thinks about her? They ask Lisa about Hugh all the time but they never ask Hugh.
Thank you HL4 that's exactly what I meant :-) and I'd add if he's made it a point to the media of not being asked questions about Lisa, why on earth would he do such a thing??
There's one further thing: if he actually felt nothing for Lisa and looked at her only as a friend, wouldn't it be natural for him to talk about his relationship with her and how it was like shooting the Huddy bits? Basically what Lisa is asked about every single time. I mean, if you have a clear conscience you shouldn't be afraid of talking b/s there's no way you could slip and give yourself away. Ok people may twist your words still when you're being honest through and through you shouldn't even bother. You know better and so do your wife and kids. Come to think of it it seems all the more suspicious to me...do I make sense?
I totally agree! Sorry too tired to elaborate a theory. But I posted part 9 of my fan fic. Go read it LOL
yeah just saw it...great job! You're right it's too late to function...we'll get back to it tomorrow.
smile
*lol* It's only 6pm over here. I'm wide awake and watching Hugh Laurie inteviews for research purposes :D So far no mention of Lisa even once. I'll report my findings tomorrow. *lol*
haha it's 6 here too.but I'm sick sooo
aww that sucks. I know that when I'm sick the only thing I want to do is to down medicine that will make me sleep until I'm better. I don't think I've actually been fully lucid while sick, better that way.:D
sick
LOL when I'm sick for some reason I'm hyper so I'm active now
Yeah after research I have to say that he does not talk about Lisa. He did one time while he was with Lisa but he added Robert to the compliment.

Also I watched an interview with Lisa and Robert. It shows the way Lisa acts with a friend. You can tell she thinks of him as just a friend and you can't feel anything romantic from it. When you watch her with Hugh it is different.

I don't think he is having an affair b/c he feels so bad about last time but I think that in a little while, maybe a few years, he will divorce his wife. I think his concern is the children, especially since they are in England. I think that them coming over is a good thing. If they get settled in America there is less of a chance of them leaving back to England if he divorces his wife. I don't know if he is thinking of it that way but that's how I would think about it.
HAHA I love how into it we're all getting. We're just calling it as we see it. I bet he also wants to be careful, because it seems like the media is just waiting to bust him on his marriage. Always making rumors that things are going sour and that they're having problems. I think it's safe to say..they have feelings for each other. It's painfully obvious. It's very, VERY easy to read people that have feelings for each other when they're around each other. Lisa and Hugh's body language in interviews is just that. I'd hate to be negative, but I'm not sure how much longer his marriage with Jo will last. I definitely don't want to say it's because of Lisa..but if they do divorce..Hugh and Lisa can work on a relationship..or atleast hang out with each other more than normal. I would LOVE to see a pap pic of them walking around and hanging out. BUT, they're smarter than that. I'd be very happy for them, no matter how it happens.
hmmm
I have never really seen any of them out together. Where are these people hiding at anyway. I guess they go to each others houses. They most go to other places some times. Maybe they are just really sneaky.
I have a feeling they've been at each others house's plenty of times..damnit! why can't we get pics..
Sneaky is right lol
I love the look in Hugh's eyes just before he kisses her and pushes her against the wall. His eyes get real wide and then boom! hehe I love that scene. I'm pretty sure they loved it too.
I know! I loved when his eyes got wide..and that's when she did that weird (but hot) thing with her mouth and looked down at his lips. UGH, so hot how both of them did their looks LOL.
OMG..and don't you love when..at some point after he pushes them to the wall and their kissing, they like pause and register everything, then continue kissing. They BOTH pause at the same time, omg..amazingly hot.
LOL I think that's like Huddy stuff haha bu I don't know I just can't stop seeing the kisses as Huli more than Huddy =))
laugh
Me too!! xDDDDDDDDDDD
I wonder if they messed the first 4 times intentionally xDDDD you know, just to kiss more, and then the 5 take was a brilliant one xDDD
Guys we're such a rocking team!!! High five!! We're all coming up with a whole lot of interesting insights!! I like that, let's keep it up!
Ok, let's get down to 'work';-).
First the kiss. Hehehe that mouth move was priceless! I also bet she didn't fake it or did it just out of sticking to the script...either way they were just so in tune with each other, like acting in sync! Mmh it would seem that they knew better...and they weren't breaking new ground...*coughs* As for the pause, geez I didn't notice...I'm gonna check it again :-D

Huli. gtalisa I'm quoting you!! I've already spoke my mind about long-distance relationships the other day (here's if you wanna take a look link ), so I second you on the omens for down the road being none too rosy. And I agree, we're just putting in writing what's out there before everybody's eyes. You can put blinkers on and sweep it aside, but there's no denying they have feelings for each other. EYES NEVER LIE...hehehe and yeah body language neither!
The press's been after him for a good while, so he definitely must have thought up some clever ploy to see Lisa. Yeah I like the sneaky clue hehehe :-P it's pretty much convenient ;-) But yeah they're smart and they know how to sweep it under the rug.
HL4 as I was saying yesterday I find it hard to believe two adults who have feelings for each other do not act on it. IMO it fits more a movie storyline than real life. Further their body language gives away more than just platonic love...but again my pov! ;-)
As for his kids...they're quite grown-up and as he said they have their own lives going on back in England, so I'd see no point of them moving out to LA. Cheating and divorcing are a sore matter where everyone involved are bound to carry their own burden of suffering, still my take is that it is much more shameful, let alone distressing, sticking together by all means while lying and hurting each other. And that goes for the kids too. Mutual respect before everything else!

HL4 your findings proved me right :-D hahaha he never talks about Lisa. So weird!!!! That's hinky!
Ok I've checked it and yep they stop at the same time!! Aaaah that kissing was soooo hot!!! H O T have I already said that? :-P
wink
Ok IH I know that the whole an adult hiding his feelings and not doing anything is more of a storyline rather than RL. But I have my doubts I tink Hugh knows better than that and since his children are all grown ups why heh hasn't divorced Jo?

I mean if he had something going on with Lisa, he will be getting divorce or something. I am not sure of what this is all about but I'm pretty sure they aren't bercause there will be this huge tension between them. And I mean there already is but it will be more of a i-slept-with-you-last-night tension rather than their usual i-love-you-so-much-but-i-have-someone-else one.

Maybe they have kissed or something like that, but they aren't in a love affair I can tell. Or maybe I can't. It's really hard to figure out. Maybe you're right IH maybe I am. Biut what really doesn't make sense to me is why does he stay with Jo? I think that it's more fiction if they hadan affair and he was married when he could simply get divorce. So that's your homework for today..
smile
Well, Regi, it wouldn't be the first time (actually it would be the millionth) someone stayed with their wife in stead of divorcing.
trust me
yeah but why?
worried
Sorry I don't understand these things =(((
tongue
I know you don't, no one of us does. We're too young :PPPP
I think it has a lot to do with comfort. When you're with someone for a long time, you get used to that person. You're comfortable with them and how things are. Hugh seems like the type of person that wants to stay in his comfort zone. So even though they seem unhappy..maybe that's just because that's how they are around each other..they've built routines over the years. Maybe they are having problems, but at the moment don't find it necessary to divorce. They're just used to how things are. Even though sometimes it could be considered an obligation. I guess what I'm just trying to say is..they don't divorce because they might feel there's no point. They are comfortable and used to how things are between them. But I think if they're not happy (which is what it looks like) why not just divorce and continue to be friends. Hugh seems very happy around Lisa, and she the same. So..anyone who notices this can take it as they will lol. I'm not saying they've slept together..cus I don't think they have. But I definitely do think that they've both possibly thought about it. And they obviously are great friends and have potential to be more.
And HIGH FIVE IH!! we all do make a good team! ;)
laugh
I agree Gtalisa :)))))
That's what I think too,
however, think there's been some role in the haystack xDDDD
So you think they have done the deed?
I'd love to agree with you..but for some reason, I don't think they have just yet..:/
big smile
Well, I think they're both human, and Hugh has been alone in USA for too long, I mean between two season breaks xDDDD