indian telebisyon Uttaran

emilykuru posted on Mar 04, 2011 at 01:09PM
the touching story of ichcha, whom we love so much! truly, uttaran deserves its own forum, doesnt it? so come one guys, join this forum and make it lively by adding your views.

and important note. i dont get colors channel now. but i loved this serial very much! so i would appreciate if you guys help me with this!
 the touching story of ichcha, whom we pag-ibig so much! truly, uttaran deserves its own forum, doesnt it?
last edited on Mar 04, 2011 at 01:15PM

indian telebisyon 11 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas greatfanofdemi said…
smile
Sometimes i also like it story of ichcha tapsya always try to hurt ichcha. If u don't get colors now so u can watch it online. Here's a pic of ichcha
 Sometimes i also like it story of ichcha tapsya always try to hurt ichcha. If u don't get mga kulay now
big smile
1st March 2011
Gaurav Chopra enters Uttaran – Television actor Gaurav Chopra is back on telly. He will make a re-entry in Colors’s Uttaran as Raghuvendra Rathore. Earlier, his sporadic scenes spiced up the show but now his return will be mysterious and impact Tapasya’s life in a major way. We spoke to Gaurav Chopra about returning to Uttaran, his role, the mystery and more.
smile
3rd Mar 2011
Uttaran is the story of Ichcha, born in the slums of a city but one who desires much more than what her destiny has in store for her. Her mother, Damini, joins a rich household as a maid. Ichcha befriends Tapasya, the only daughter of the house.
smile
04th Mar 2011
Uttaran is the story of Ichcha, born in the slums of a city but one who desires much more than what her destiny has in store for her. Her mother, Damini, joins a rich household as a maid. Ichcha befriends Tapasya, the only daughter of the house.
smile
You can get updates and videos from colors website
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas emilykuru said…
big smile
thank uuuu soooo much!!!!!!
laugh
ur so sweet! im fanning u!
laugh
whats happening now? becoz the links i try are not working!
smile
i know the old story! i wanna know what is happening NOW!
smile
okay
smile
thnx so much!