Jack and Ianto SAVE IANTO JONES!!

XxTheWriterxX posted on Aug 06, 2009 at 02:18AM
Fellow Fans,

please help Ianto Jones!! There is a website that has organised a charity in the name of Ianto! Please visit the website, post your comment, and email BBC your opinion of his death.

Only we can save our beloved Coffee Boy!! With the union of many fans, perhaps we can convince the writers of Torchwood to bring Ianto Jones back! Thank you to all who participate, and PLEASE spread it to all ur Ianto Jones' fans!!

www.saveiantojones.com
 Fellow Fans, please help Ianto Jones!! There is a website that has organised a charity in the nam

Jack and Ianto 7 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas momo0231 said…
meh
i'm proubly going to be killed for this but i don't think Ianto should come back (yes i love him to bits but...) i mean i had to get over Tosh dying (never liked Owen) but by a week i got over it! also i think that fans are being a *little* too mean to RTD. and a petition! it's a TV show! not real life (besides i just found out Gareth is engaged) :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas XxTheWriterxX said…
crying
>:( yeah, it is a t.v. show, but...IANTO!!! I mean, i just take it to heart that he died, its like a close friend of mine did...but i guess you are shorta right. but i stand my ground with the petition. RTD has a cheap way of ending a show, and unless the next season (if there is gonna be one) isnt kick ass, then im still going hard on him. but ur right, i dont think they will bring him back...but i just wanted a hope, you know? oh, well, thx for the comment...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas momo0231 said…
sad
i'm sorry if i crushed your hope or something :( but i can get over TV and book deaths easily (e.g. Dumbledore, Dobby, any of the Doctors from DW) i mean i only don't like RTD cause he alwasy brings back Rose (sigh) but other then that i don't care much what he does. so sorry again :(
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas luv_Ianto_Jack said…
crying
i am absolutely devastated !!!! i know he wont come back and i understand where you are coming from but jack&ianto were soooo good together i just wanted to dare to hope!!!!! ohhhhhhh i hope they allow jack to open up a bit more cuz i want to know how he really felt about ianto and how much he loved him

series 4 should be good i hope it better be :-/ :-) luv ianto
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mooimafish17 said…
angelic
its not that i dont want him back (i do love him and OMG did i cry) its just i dont want him back on some crappy storyline - Ianto deserves better than that!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas toni-ann said…
heart
yh i think it would be great if he was to come back i agree he deserves better than i crappy storyline
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas blaine123 said…
in season 4 i hope he comes back for 1 episode at least, or at least be mentioned