Justin Bieber I am Belieber!

gold_baby_ posted on Oct 24, 2013 at 11:09AM
Hi guys :) I'm really belieberr and proud of it! I am glad can I call myself BELIEBER! :) Justin is my favorite singer and I am very happy that I can support him! I am glad that the earth does a guy like him! Who loves, supports his fans and mostly makes them believe in themselves! To believe that everything is possible long as believe in yourself! Faith is everything for one person. I am proud to call myself BELIYBAR! As I'm sure all others are proud of it! Justin is amazing!

This is my twitter ( @BeliebeR___Baby ) if you want, follow me :) Let's all together support Justin! :) :)

Justin Bieber 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas gossipqueen123 said…
ok......girl im not going to be mean but......what are you thinking!!!!!??!Justin beber peed in a bucket is interproreie when hes on stage....selena ,s best friend would like him if he ddnt do the things I just listed...and her friend is tyler swift tyler is trying to save selena from another breackup!!?? and that's what a true best friend will do.....I hope you have thought of something whie reading my reply.! with no disrespect