Keep Earth Green Earth Day!

Mallory101 posted on Mar 26, 2009 at 09:58PM
Earth Day is comming up soon. (April 22nd) What are you going to do? I mean how are you going to celebrate?

Earth Day-Earth Day is one of two observances, both held annually during spring in the northern hemisphere, and autumn in the southern hemisphere. These are intended to inspire awareness of and appreciation for the Earth's environment. The United Nations celebrates an Earth Day each year on the March equinox, a tradition which was founded by peace activist John McConnell in 1969. A second Earth Day, which was founded by U.S. Senator Gaylord Nelson as an environmental teach-in in 1970, is celebrated in many countries each year on April 22.

Earth araw is comming up soon. (April 22nd) What are you going to do? I mean how are you going to cele

Keep Earth Green 4 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas GhostixxHarrell said…
smile
wow
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas DebGulledge said…
angry
OMG, you know what? At school, we have very few trees left okay? And, on Earth Day, they were CUTTING THE LAST FEW TREES DOWN. Can you believe it? My friends and I were SO pissed. >:(
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas cosmo101 said…
crying
*gasp*really debgulledge?*crys*why would any one want to cut a tree down!?thats horrible!!!!!!!!!!!
 *gasp*really debgulledge?*crys*why would any one want to cut a puno down!?thats horrible!!!!!!!!!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas DragonDandel said…
crying
And on the earth day? Seriously, Its evil enhoug to kill a tree.