Kaharian mga puso A New Spot is Born!!!!!!!!!!!!

satria222poxy posted on Nov 06, 2008 at 11:22AM
Just yesterday, I became a member of fanpop and started my first spot.....

"KINGDOM HEARTS SERIES!"

My spot will cover medias that involves with the future Kingdom Hearts installments and also features vids, pics & other medias from the previous Kingdom Hearts games. I'll be keep updating more soon!

Right now, it have 3 fans!!!

I'm looking forward for more fans to join in!!

Kaharian mga puso 7 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas hellgirl223 said…
Ok Adi, Have Fun and try to be a little more active as in not only in this spot, mkay~! If u need help, just ask me, im sure you'll never regret joining Fanpop^^ Most of the people here are nice and they'll except you for who you are, like me, im weird and some users are really nice to me here, and i think 95% of my secrets are all revealed here. If you want to know more just go to the link Thats a nice place to start where, you can learn more about the users and trust me, they'll be nice to you, unlike our GR10 class, right Adi? :P Here, you can submit videos, images, links, make quizzes, picks, forum, articles, spots and write comments. By the way remember we have the deabte thing next week with Pak Taufeek? i think you might get help in linkWell, at least i wrote the comment there for asking for help =P Oh and Adi, watch link.It's freaking Hilarious! So, once again, feel free to enjoy, explore and have FUN~! Yes, fanpop is crazy but also addicted! Oh- and you'll find me here even crazier than ever. LOL, and watch link, You'll laugh your head off xD-- BTW have u finished ur essay =O?
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas khfan12 said…
isn't that basicaly this spot? i'll still join though.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas hellgirl223 said…
LOL Never mind =P
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas LarxeneA said…
cool
hello there .
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas LarxeneA said…
monkey
hey there. how are u?:)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas simpleplan said…
smile
I will
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas simpleplan said…
big smile
What is the URL