Kpop girl power Agree or disagree?

YushiGirl posted on Dec 28, 2011 at 03:40PM
This is a topic where we can discuss confessions.I'll write confessions from 'Confessyourkpop' account in tumblr.Every time I will post 3 confessions and you have to write your opinion about all.Remember, I don't own any confession.

Kpop girl power 1820 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 1820

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas YushiGirl said…
387."I’m tired of people confessing the same thing over and over and over again."
 387."I’m tired of people confessing the same thing over and over and over again."
388."Its not that i hate the MinYul pairing,but i think Minho and Sooyoung suit each other better. I really wish they can be together. It would be so cool !"
 388."Its not that i hate the MinYul pairing,but i think Minho and Sooyoung suit each other better. I
389."Jessica’s charisma can kill,i swear."
 389."Jessica’s charisma can kill,i swear."
390."Niel and Hyorin need to do a duet! They both have so much stamina."
 390."Niel and Hyorin need to do a duet! They both have so much stamina."
391."I always dream about being the kpop industry’s overall manager or my bias’s manager or personal assistant. xD"
 391."I always dream about being the kpop industry’s pangkalahatang manager or my bias’s manager or perso
392."I want WONDERGIRLS Yubin , CL and Miryo to battle out rapping."
 392."I want WONDERGIRLS Yubin , CL and Miryo to battle out rapping."
393."I’m not not even a fan of T-ara but I think the most beautiful and talented person of Kpop’s her.
(Eunjung of T-ARA)"
 393."I’m not not even a tagahanga of T-ara but I think the most beautiful and talented person of Kpop’s
394.“At school, I’m one of the least that likes and listens to kpop. I’m sick and tired of people telling me everyday “I HATE KPOP”, ” KPOP GUYS ARE GAY”, etc. I just don’t understand. I know Hollywood is much better but please understand that it really hurts me deep inside.”
 394.“At school, I’m one of the least that likes and listens to kpop. I’m sick and tired of peop
395."I feel like there’s some kind of race between these three(Wonder girl 2ne1 snsd) of who will get to the top of American market first. Although I support them for their efforts. I still don’t like the American advancement despite the fact that it may increase the chances of having them perform in my country annually."
 395."I feel like there’s some kind of race between these three(Wonder girl 2ne1 snsd) of who will g
396."People get intimidated by 2NE1, that’s why there are so many haters."
 396."People get intimidated sa pamamagitan ng 2NE1, that’s why there are so many haters."
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas luv_warriorcatz said…
*382. Agree- she's very pretty.
*383. Disagree- harsh. They must have some talents and they're not losers, I'm sure of that.
*384. Agree- some part of me still thinks of them as rookies, but I'm not sure if charisma is the problem.
385. Agree- that is shallow; you're born with looks, you didn't earn it, only from genes.
386. Disagree- I don't wonder because I don't see hating.
387. Agree- ikr, I don't want to respond the same thing over and over again.
388. Disagree- that's really random.
389. Disagree- I'm still breathing.
390. I don't know what he sounds like.
391. Disagree- I dream about something different.
392. Agree- that would be great.
393. Disagree- I don't know who it is but I don't think it's her.
394. Disagree- my schools not like that because they don't listen to it.
395. Agree- it looks pretty competitive.
396. Disagree- I think the real reason is that they look gimmicky.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KippyGirl said…
382.Agree
383.Disagree
384.Disagree
385.Agree
386.Agree
387.Agree
388.Disagree
389.Disagree
390.IDK
391.Disagree
392.Agree, they are great
393.Nah, disagree, she is great but not the best
394.Like luv_warriorcatz ^
395.Agree but i hope they all will success
396.No, no the reason is that the best artists have lots of haters
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas pretty_angel92 said…
361-kinda agree
362-not all Sones are like that
363-disagree
364-disagree
367-disagree
368-disagree
369-agree
370-disagree
371-disagree. but i like some jpop gorups
372-disagree
373-disagree
374-agree
375-agree
376-agree, she's overrated, but i don't think she's pretty
377-disagree, it's not her fault
378-disagree, i like Dara, but i don't like the other 3
379-agree
380-agree
381-how can someone call her fat? o_O
382-agree, but they're not the only overrated groups
383-agree
384-agree
382-disagree, i definitely don't see "beautiful". just plain
383-kinda agree
384-definitely disagree
385-agree
386-idk, cause i liked them better with the previous concept, instead of the sexy one
387-agree
388-idk, i've never saw minho and sooyoung moments
389-disagree
390-disagree
391-disagree, i'd rather be a singer xD
392-maybe
393-disagree, i love t-ara. and i think Jiyeon is the prettiest
394-agree, but i don't think holliwood is better
395-agree and i'm supporting SNSD, of course
396-disagree, that's stupid. maybe they just son't like their music, like me
397."QUANTITY/QUALITY
TRUE STORY(About Sment)"
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
 397."QUANTITY/QUALITY TRUE STORY(About Sment)"
398."Sohee from the Wonder Girls is my ultimate girl bias."
 398."Sohee from the Wonder Girls is my ultimate girl bias."
399."Because of the graduation concept, After School will be rookies forever. It sucks"
 399."Because of the graduation concept, After School will be rookies forever. It sucks"
400th!We keep celebratin'!I agree I wonder
400."I wonder if Zico is the male version of CL."
 400th!We keep celebratin'!I agree I wonder 400."I wonder if Zico is the male version of CL."
401."Whoever says Hyoyeon is ugly really need to fix their eyesight. Hyoyeon is freaking pretty."
 401."Whoever says Hyoyeon is ugly really need to fix their eyesight. Hyoyeon is freaking pretty."
402."She(Dara) belongs in 2NE1."
 402."She(Dara) belongs in 2NE1."
397. Agree- if you're saying that is quantity over quality.
398. Disagree- I'm not sure if I have one.
399. Agree- it does. I will fear the day Gahee and Jungah leave, they're getting really old.
400. Disagree- I don't.
401. Agree- she is.
402. Agree- in technical terms. Disagree- her and Bom brings down the charismatic image of 2ne1, in my opinion. Sandy's too cutesy. I think Cl is what makes up 2ne1.
397-idk
398-disagree, i hate her
399-disagree
400-agree
401-everyone has different opinions. but i find hyo pretty
402-agree
397. Kinda agree but quantity is important too
398. Disagree! i kinda like her but she is far to become my bias
399. Disagree
400. Agree
401. She is pretty just because of the S♥NES seriously, only S♥NES think she is pretty, she is just cute
402. Agree, luv_warriorcatz, 2NE1 isn't 2NE1 without Dara or Bom, and CL is CL not 2NE1
^
that's what you think
2ne1's all about charisma which shows in their live performances, and Bom and Sandy doesn't have much of that. If someone else replaced them at their debut, it might've probably been better. Bom just seems so awkward during live.
Just shut up! They are great!
They are charismatic and cool, it seems you never watched their performances and you just say..., Dara and Bom always smile and smirk (LOL)
I actually watched a lot of their performances and I was impressed by CL and Minzy, while Sandy and Bom were okay for me. They just lack whatever the other 2 have, that aura. If they were in another group, than I would've thought their performance was just like the rest.
And Bom does sound sloppy live. Good voice, and not so great technique. It kinda sounds all over the place, so uncontrolled.
If Bom would hear what did you said she would cry:
link
If Dara would hear what you said she would shoot you:
link
If CL would hear what did you said she would kill you, because she loves her unnies:
link
If Minzy would hear what did you said she would be dissapointed, because she loves her unnies:
link
If whole 2NE1 would hear what did you said, in the same time they would not give a sh!t:
link
And my fealings are like:
link
link
Enough! I didn't make this game for you to fight with each other!It's stupid!Everybody knows who brings arguments to look smart even if it's not objective (with all this "true" arguments, always WGs and After school are perfect). And we know who is the one that admits she loves 2ne1 without trying to look she's so smart even if she is. Hands down.
403."think Hyoyeon and Yesung would look REALLY good together."
 403."think Hyoyeon and Yesung would look REALLY good together."
404."I respect her(BoA) so much as an artist. She has made several big contributions to the Korean Music Industry, as well as being very talented. But I really don’t like her music. I’ve tried many times to listen to a variety of her songs and I just don’t like them."
 404."I respect her(BoA) so much as an artist. She has made several big contributions to the Korean Mu
405."I want to be as attractive as they(SNSD) are. I want to be skinny like them. So in order to pursue the life that I always wanted, I will start my makeover tomorrow (02/08/2012). When my diet is successful, I will return to Kpopconfession, celebrating my transformation."
 405."I want to be as attractive as they(SNSD) are. I want to be skinny like them. So in order to purs
403. I don't know many things about them together
404. Disagree- her songs are awesome too
405. Disagree! I want to be myself, i'm kinda plain but it doesn't matter while SNSD are kinda plain too (not bashing, they are pretty)
403. Disagree- I don't.
404. Disagree- Don't really respect her since I don't follow her that much. And her music is okay but it grew old on me.
405. Disagree- not worth the pain.
I remember that you told me I should accept that people don't like Wondergirls because I was too defensive. (I won't go through the bother of deleting what I said)
I don't think you're any better.
And I don't care what if they react to what I said.
btw: if you look closely at my clubs, I have not joined to EITHER of Wondergirl's or Afterschool's club, so I am NOT a fan of them. Don't try and make me the delusional fan here.
403-disagree
404-agree. but she has a good song, "everlasting"
405-disagree. i'm already skinny and i don't think i'm ugly at all. i prefer to admire beauties like Sooyoung instead of trying to look like her, cause i want people to love me for who i am
406."I really love Park Shin Hye & Jung Hwa is fine..
but when they both lead the drama “Heartstrings”,
it made me sick. I dunno, I just HATE
their tandem. For me, they don’t have chemistry."
 406."I really pag-ibig Park Shin Hye & Jung Hwa is fine.. but when they both lead the drama “Heartstri
407."JYPE has had so many trainees over the years…I wonder if they ever regret dismissing any of them. It’s weird to look at a current picture of the JYPE trainees right now, knowing they might be the next biggest idols in 3-4 years."
 407."JYPE has had so many trainees over the years…I wonder if they ever regret dismissing any of th
408."When I see photos of korean couples I become so jealous. Korean girls not only have a chance of meeting idols, they have a chance to have a beautiful boyfriend. Not to mention that they live in this awesome country.
Even If I move there one day for them I will be still foreigner because I’m a european appearance. I can do nothing with it but it makes me sad."
 408."When I see mga litrato of korean couples I become so jealous. Korean girls not only have a chance of
406. Disagree- don't know them; I don't have an interest for the korean dramas.
407. Agree- kinda.
408. Disagree- there's someone else who I like whose not an idol.
406-disagree
407-agree
408-it depends
406. I don't know many thing about them
407. IDK kinda agree
408. I don't love any idol
It's kinda hard for me because now I can't copy-paste the confessions anymore.If you want this game to continue please give some suggestions.For now I only post 3
409."snsd introduced me to kpop, but now I'm an even bigger wonderful than sone."
 It's kinda hard for me because now I can't copy-paste the confessions anymore.If you want this game t
410."I'm always kinda deep down scared that I'm going to be taller than my bias .. and the other kpop men... like i'll finally get to meet them and i'd be towering over them like some gargantor."
 410."I'm always kinda deep down scared that I'm going to be taller than my bias .. and the other kpop
411."it makes me so mad when people look down upon 2ne1 and big bang because they aren't as "attractive".Being an ARTIST means being talented, you can't get by on looks- or at least for not long.That's why big bang remains as one of the top male idol groups and is still going strong, same with 2ne1.The recognition they are receiving from overseas now is just the beginning so don't bash on them and try to say SNSD is better or Kara is better, we all have our opinions and facts prove everything.
 411."it makes me so mad when people look down upon 2ne1 and big bang because they aren't as "attracti
well, maybe you can write your own opinions instead. that would be cool

409-disagree. it's the other way around, i started to like kpop thanks to WG, but now i'm a Sone
410-disagree
411-agree
409. Disagree- f(x) did, and I'm not a sone or wonderful.
410. Disagree
411. Disagree- cause they don't. I see everyone saying that just because they're not as attractive as other groups, they still have talent but I don't see many saying attractive=talent, bar the ones looking for attention. It's already established that attractiveness does not equal to talent. It's also YG's "unique" point.
409. Disagree... 2NE1 brought me into KPOP
410.Disagree
411,Agree, support their talent not their looks (Ps: ho ho ho are they ugly?)
I am sorry but I can't and my own confessions will hurt some users so I better don't say anyway I'm not so creative. I hope you liked this game I'll be back posting new confessions when I will can resolve the problem
We're back to our game!I hope you enjoy this.Again: full confessions credits to confessyourkpop.tumblr.com
412."I like SNSD and all, but im not a Sone, but I’ve heard people say that SNSD are sexy.What’s so sexy about SNSD? I honestly don’t see it. All i see are skinny girls singing and dancing.. Please define sexy."
 We're back to our game!I hope you enjoy this.Again: full confessions credits to confessyourkpop.tumbl
413."I think Miss A is the only Kpop girl group who has their own original style."
 413."I think Miss A is the only Kpop girl group who has their own original style."
414."When SNSD came to America they should have had a sub group come. Taeyeon, Seohyun, Jessica and Tiffany. I love the other girls but these four have the best voices/english. I think 9 is too much since it looks like 4 singers and their backup dancers most of the time. That’s just my opinion, if they really want to be successful start small, yet leave it known that the group is really 9 girls. IDK, but 9 is a lot."
 414."When SNSD came to America they should have had a sub group come. Taeyeon, Seohyun, Jessica and T
412. Kinda agree, i only find Yuri and Sunny sexy, and saying all the snsd members have perfect legs is false.... for me only Yuri, Sooyoung and Tiffany have great legs.... the others are just showing their legs but that doesn't make them have nice legs
413. Disagree... they have a normal concept... not special at all
414. Well i think it will be better too, because they are the best in english and they are the best singers, but don't forget that snsd will always be 9 so, i disagree