Kpop girl power Agree or disagree?

YushiGirl posted on Dec 28, 2011 at 03:40PM
This is a topic where we can discuss confessions.I'll write confessions from 'Confessyourkpop' account in tumblr.Every time I will post 3 confessions and you have to write your opinion about all.Remember, I don't own any confession.

Kpop girl power 1820 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 1820

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas YushiGirl said…
479."I just want to see Tiffany, Jessica, Krystal, Amber, Bom,Dara, CL, Nicole, and Min, have a conversation in english."
 479."I just want to see Tiffany, Jessica, Krystal, Amber, Bom,Dara, CL, Nicole, and Min, have a conve
480."Sulli is my only female ultimate bias! I LOVE HER!"
 480."Sulli is my only female ultimate bias! I pag-ibig HER!"
481."When I was broken down, alone and nowhere to go they saved me. They brought me up to see the light, the love that was around me, all the beautiful thing I never knew was there. I don’t care if it sound stupid, they really saved me, the one and only So Nyuh Shi Dae."
 481."When I was broken down, alone and nowhere to go they saved me. They brought me up to see the lig
482."Minzy is the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen, she’s the reason I became interested in 2NE1. I absolutely love her, she’s funny, cute, amazing, talented, fierce and just the best female artist to me. She’s my ultimate girl bias and my inspiration."
 482."Minzy is the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen, she’s the reason I became interested in 2NE
483."Being in a fandom is pretty much about how far you’re willing to go to support & protect your loved one(s) who most probably doesn’t even know you. :)"
 483."Being in a fandom is pretty much about how far you’re willing to go to support & protect your
484."Am I the only one that thinks Minzy is not so great of a dancer???"
 484."Am I the only one that thinks Minzy is not so great of a dancer???"
485."I only like yoona, and I don’t really like the other snsd members. I’m also not a kpop fan either. I just simply like yoona. I watch snsd’s performance, not for snsd, but for yoona. am I horrible? I think she is the most beautiful person I have ever seen, and she is my role model!"
 485."I only like yoona, and I don’t really like the other snsd members. I’m also not a kpop tagahanga e
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KippyGirl said…
471. Agree
472. Agree
473. IDK what to say but this means Krystal, Sulli and Luna mjust learn chinese
474. Not awful... please don't forget they work hard and SM doesn't give breaks
475. Well...ummm i think that YG stans were too angry, i mean very very angry...
476. It hapends if you like any other ent. company too
477. Not a shipper
478. Cute... lol XD
479. Agree! All of them have amazing english skills, except Dara, but she understands english and can speak... she is also good..
480. I love her! she is so kind, sweet and has an awesome eyesmile but not my ultimate bias... disagree
481. Disagree...
482. Oh i saw the last question and i understood why you (the one who confessed) thought she is a perfect girl... but... no one is perfect...
483. Agree, but it doesn't matter if they don't know me... at least they love their fans :D
484. You are the only one person...
485. Disagree
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas luv_warriorcatz said…
471. Agree- they're just music videos, nothing harmful with them.
472. Disagree- while it may not be a real reason, it affects their perception of the entire image. One can't help but stay away from them.
473. Disagree- not exactly looking foward to that. Debuting in China though would be a good idea since they're not getting anywhere much in Korea.
474. Disagree- they're good. Agree on the supporters though, it really does affect their music. Apparently, fans will eat up anything, even bad music, from their favorite artist.
475. Agree- sort of. More on the Big Bang and 2ne1 fan-sides.
476. Disagree- an artist has it's flaws and unenjoyable sides to them.
477. Disagree- don't even know them.
478. Disagree- what's the point in that?
479. Disagree- not really.
480. Disagree
481. Disagree- well okay then.
482. Disagree- eh.
483. Disagree- being in a fandom means you just like them to a certain degree.
484. Agree- kind of. It's not that she's not good, she just bores me with her dancing.
485. Disagree- she's boring to me.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas dinsangi said…
471.agree
472.disagree
473. agree
474. agree
475.agree
476. agree
477.disagree
478. disagree
479.agree
480. disagree
481. disagree
482. disagree
483. agree
484.agree
485. disagree
486."People who stan girl groups are way too dramatic. Sone and Blackjack give SM and YG a bad name. Can you both shut up? when have you seen Shawol, ELF, Cassie and VIP fight the way you two do? Of course we do fight but it’s not nearly as immature and stupid as the Sone&Blackjack war."
 486."People who stan girl groups are way too dramatic. Sone and Blackjack give SM and YG a bad name.
487."Truthfully, I’m not even a massive fan of After School but it’s clear to me that Kahi is the best leader out there."
 487."Truthfully, I’m not even a massive tagahanga of After School but it’s clear to me that Kahi is the
488."I have an irrational fear of Seohyun’s belly button. Ever since their debut performance of into the new world… It’s unnaturally huge, like some sort of cave D:"
 488."I have an irrational fear of Seohyun’s belly button. Ever since their debut performance of int
489."I like Big Bang and 2NE1, but VIPs and Blackjacks need to stop bragging about how they’re superior because they’re different. They’re idol groups, just like every other kpop group out there."
 489."I like Big Bang and 2NE1, but VIPs and Blackjacks need to stop bragging about how they’re supe
490."The one thing I don’t understand is about some fans is why they mention other groups or artists on another groups page or video. I mean they’ll say things like “TaetiSeo’s Twinkle was OK but Sistar’s Alone was better”. I mean why does that have to be said why do you need to bring another group into it. It just causes problems I’m not saying that you don’t deserve an opinion but there are time and places for you to talk about another group. I could have said things like JYP should of have one and TaeTiSeo because I felt that way but I didn’t. I love 2NE1 but I don’t go on SNSD videos and say things like that because that is how a fanwar is started. You have to think before type or say things because who knows how someone will take it."
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
 490."The one thing I don’t understand is about some fans is why they mention other groups or artist
491."I tend to love the people who are considered the ‘least attractive’ from each group. Maybe my mind works differently but my favourite people are Hyoyeon, Daesung, Minzy and Eunhyuk"
 491."I tend to pag-ibig the people who are considered the ‘least attractive’ from each group. Maybe m
492."I don’t think Blackjack and SONE relationship are all that bad. Sure there are those who fight with each other but most SONE I talked to and said I’m a Blackjack didn’t bash on 2ne1 or anything. This is why I was able to become a SONE too."
 492."I don’t think Blackjack and SONE relationship are all that bad. Sure there are those who fight
493."I hate Dara Fans. They are so delusional with Daragon “relationship”. And for them Dara is perfect and all the boys want to marry her. But she’s not perfect at all !"
 493."I hate Dara Fans. They are so delusional with Daragon “relationship”. And for them Dara is p
494."I think all Sooyoung pairings are real"
 494."I think all Sooyoung pairings are real"
495."Out of all the girl groups that debuted recently, I think Sistar is the one most worthy to listen to."
 495."Out of all the girl groups that debuted recently, I think Sistar is the one most worthy to liste
496."I have always enjoyed SNSD’s music but never really go into them because of the number of girls. But they stole my heart on the live MBC Kpop concert on youtube"
 496."I have always enjoyed SNSD’s music but never really go into them because of the number of girl
497."Tasha’s going to show all them America-debuting hopefuls who’s the boss."
 497."Tasha’s going to ipakita all them America-debuting hopefuls who’s the boss."
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kp1fan said…
486 disagree
487 disagree
488 disagree
489 disagree
490 totally agree
491 disagree not my fave but not my least fave
492 agreeeeeee
493 disagree
494 agree
495 disagree
496 the members number is what makes them special and it's not that hard 2 know them
497disagree
486. Agree- if it gets immature.
487. Disagree- one of the best, I guess. I think it's Sunye.
488. Disagree- lolwut.
489. Agree- I hate arrogance.
490. Disagree- all things can be comparable. Personally, I don't care how other people will take it, I'll just post in my comment.
491. Disagree- it varies for me, I guess.
492. Agree- all the other "hater" comments are trolls.
493. Disagree- they're annoying but so are the other fans.
494. Disagree- I don't care.
495. Disagree- there are better.
496. Agree- they're music was enjoyable, but I never got in the group. Disagree- I wasn't stolen.
497. Disagree- who's she?
486 disagree
487 agree
488 agree
489 agree
490 agree
491 disagree
492 disagree
493 disagree
494 disagree
495 disagree
496 disagree
497disagree
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KippyGirl said…
486. IDK what to say but i am a hardcore BJ but also a S♥NE and i don't fight with my S♥NE friends
487. Disagree, she is the 2nd best leader for me
488. Disagree
489. Disagree... lol yeah that's why they are popular! because they are different so ofc BJs and VIPs support them because of this thing...
490. Totally agree... it's stupid
491. Disagree... ummm my 4 faves are main vocalists XD, actually the majority of my faves have nice vocals ^^
492. Agree... my friends on fanpop are both blackjacks and s♥nes!
493. No, i don't hate them because they are hardcore Applers... My sis is obsessed with Daragon pairing and says everyone likes Dara but Dara is too good for some of them but eh, does it mean i hate my sis?
494. Disagree
495. Disagree
496. Disagree- the number is not a reason
497. IDK what to say about this amazing rapper...
hey!
498."I think SNSD owes their fame to pure luck, since they debuted when there weren’t many girl groups around. If they debuted now with Gee or Genie they probably wouldn’t be as successful, much less Korea’s Number One Girl Group."
 498."I think SNSD owes their fame to pure luck, since they debuted when there weren’t many girl gro
499."I love goo haras face and petite body. to me she is the most beautiful girl in kpop. I know she can’t sing and isn’t the best dancer either (she’s alright.) her acting isn’t very good either. I know the only thing that got her into the entertainment industry are her looks and I shouldn’t fawn over her like that just because of a face she just happened to be born with. I feel like a hypocrite."
 499."I pag-ibig goo haras face and petite body. to me she is the most beautiful girl in kpop. I know she
500."As the leader, Taeyeon could have done more to stop this most recent fanwar between ELF and SONE. MBC itself explained they wanted Leeteuk to wrap things up. Leeteuk apologized when he was only doing what was asked of him. What is Taeyeon doing to stop her fandom from bashing Leeteuk for no reason? NOTHING."
(Because it's 500 i'm gonna post my opinion on it, too:
What can Taeyeon do?I'm not sure she really knows about that. However i just don't care)
 500."As the leader, Taeyeon could have done madami to stop this most kamakailan fanwar between ELF and SONE
501."I don’t like Jessica, but I don’t see anything about her face that resembles a horse. I think people who go that far are just butthurt."
 501."I don’t like Jessica, but I don’t see anything about her face that resembles a horse. I thin
502."I really love YG, but I think that the members of JYP look like more as a family than those of the YG."
 502."I really pag-ibig YG, but I think that the members of JYP look like madami as a family than those of t
503."I’ve heard so many horror stories about SM and how they treat their idols, I’m amazed that anyone even wants to be apart of that. It doesn’t matter how popular the company is, I would never risk being treated like a slave just because I might have a better chance at being in a successful group."
 503."I’ve heard so many horror stories about SM and how they treat their idols, I’m amazed that a
504."I used to love kpop a lot more than I do now. But ever since my little sister discovered it, she ruins everything for me. She talks about how “hot and sexy” every guy is and she acts like she knows everything about kpop when she barely knows anyone’s name. Also, she calls herself their “biggest fan” when she could care less about their personalities or everything they’ve gone through to get to where they are now. I wish she would just stop. "

504."I used to pag-ibig kpop a lot madami than I do now. But ever since my little sister discovered it, she
505."I don’t think co-ed groups should exist. They don’t make since to me and they really don’t seem to last long."
 505."I don’t think co-ed groups should exist. They don’t make since to me and they really don’t
506."I hate how fans always do overboard when they want to “defend” their idols. It just causes unecessary fans wars and leads to bad things take ELF vs Sone as and example"
 506."I hate how fans always do overboard when they want to “defend” their idols. It just causes u
507."I hate how people say that YG fandoms should stop pretending to be one big happy family. Obviously we have our ups and downs, VIP and BJ HAVE gotten into arguments before (especially in Korea) but nothing major. We don’t argue because we don’t really have a reason to… we’re not pretending… we just happen to have the luck of getting along and for the most part are very supportive of each other. Like VIP and BJ helping Lucky 7 trend for SE7EN’s comeback or VIP helping out with IGGY and BJ helping out with EMA. Maybe one day we’ll get into major fights, who knows. But for now… we can still say we’re “YG Family”."
 507."I hate how people say that YG fandoms should stop pretending to be one big happy family. Obvious
508."I don’t understand why people can’t accept that everyone doesn’t have the same opinion about your bias. And those who actually talk bad about them because “they think wrong”, that is like cyberbullying. Just stop okay, everyone can’t think the same, that’s not human."
 508."I don’t understand why people can’t accept that everyone doesn’t have the same opinion abo
509."To be honest, whenever I see an anti, it makes me laugh because they’re such hypocrites! I believe that saying “Love Me or Hate Me, It’s still an obsession,” is so true."
 509."To be honest, whenever I see an anti, it makes me laugh because they’re such hypocrites! I be
510."A Pink Eunji’s smile is so pretty!"
 510."A kulay-rosas Eunji’s smile is so pretty!"
511."Why is everyone so upset over fandoms bragging? Especially VIPs or YG stans in general. Fans join a certain fandom because they think the group is the best out there. It’s competition. It’s everywhere and it isn’t going away. I don’t blame VIPs or BJs for “bragging” (even though I have never witnessed any)- BIGBANG’s & 2NE1’s success shines really bright in the industry and still, their fans continue to support them with all their hearts and that’s the major part of why they are where they are today. Ignore the insults. Just keep supporting your group because in the end, that’s all that matters."
 511."Why is everyone so upset over fandoms bragging? Especially VIPs or YG stans in general. fans joi
512."I’m just saying this as a person who is best friends with a hardcore SONE: SONEs can be really arrogant at times. I’m not saying all SONEs are, and I’m not saying they act that way all the time, but they can be really stuck-up at times (more than other fans)"
 512."I’m just saying this as a person who is best mga kaibigan with a hardcore SONE: SONEs can be really
498. Agree- kinda but not completely. It was Gee that skyrocketed them to fame, but they also would've gained more fans in the future after releasing songs. Or maybe Gee gave them to confidence to go on.
499. Disagree- I think she's alright.
500. Agree- maybe. Or it wouldn't have done anything but some interference would have helped.
501. Agree- it doesn't. Disagree about the hate part. Maybe she just has a long face. *gets shot*
502. Disagree- I don't really pay attention to the company interactions.
503. Agree- it's the dark underbelly of kpop that people don't know about.
504. Agree- a lot of people ruin kpop for me with their stupid comments.
505. Disagree- it'd be interesting and unique.
506. Agree- you'd think they were lawyers or something.
507. Disagree- I don't hate it. But yes, it's very annoying.
508. Agree- I hate it when people have to defend their bias and not accept different opinions. (like some people on this spot)
509. Disagree- I just think they don't like them.
510. Agree- I guess.
511. Disagree- arrogance annoys me.
512. Agree- yeah, they really are.
498. Agree
499. Disagree
500.agree
501.disagree love her
502. agree
503. Agree
504. Agree
505. agree
506. Agree
507. Disagree
508. Agree
509. Disagree
510. disagree.
511. Disagree
512.disagree
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas pretty_angel92 said…
412-disagree. first of all i'm a Sone. second, there's many types of being sexy. it's not all about the body. look at Sooyoung, she doesn't have a sexy body, except for her legs, but she has a seductive face. the atitude that she has on stage, makes her sexy

413-disagree
414-disagree
415-it depends
416-agree
417-i still haven't heard any song from her
418-agree
419-disagree, the most underrated members are Hyoyeon and Sooyoung
420-agree
421-disagree
422-i don't know
423-disagree. they sing well, but i don't think they have the most angelic voices
424-disagree
425-DISAGREE, I LOVE THEM. why do people even hate them, anyway? they don't have a reason
426- they kinda look alike
427-agree
428-disagree
429-disagree. but i like what she did
430-...
431-agree
432-agree
433-disagree. IU is overrated
434-disagree. but i like TaeTiSeo
435-agree
436-agree. but Jiyoon is amazing at both
437-disagree. Bomi is cute, Jihyun is ugly, imo
438-disagree, they're nothing like dal shabet
´439-agree about loving her, but she's not my role model
440-not really
441-agree, and she actually deserves more
442-what? xD
443-i don't know
444-agree
445-agree
446-my dad never said that xD
447-agree
448-agree about her appearance, but she's not the only idol i can't stand
449-never, i actually like girl groups more than boy groups. i guess i'm a lesbian for kpop =P
450-...
451-agree, but i don't think Bomi is prettier than her. only Eunji and Chorong
452-i don't even know what to say about this, lol
453- disagree. i don't hate Hara, but yeah, she really can't sing
454-disagree. they really flopped, even some blackjacks admit it. Japan doesn't like those type of concepts
455-agree, come to Portugal xD
456-disagree
457-disagree.no one beats Sooyoung
458-agree. but SM actually gives some breaks, not like CMM
459-agree, but it took me less than that =P
460-...
461-agree, but it happens in all fandoms
462-agree
463-agree
464-disagree. no please
465-i don't know who she is
466-agree
467-disagree
468-agree about the beautiful voices
469-maybe
470-never heard it
471-agree
472-totally agree
473-agree
474-agree
475-agree
476-actually, Sistar is starting to disapoint me, i don't really care about them anymore. their old songs were so much better
477-disagree
478-AGREE, it's still my favorite song
479-agree. but when they say they're ugly, it's an opinion
480-disagree
481-agree
482-AGREE, i actually despise the people who say that
483-maybe
484-disagree -__-
485-...
486-disagree
487-i don't even know them
488-disagree, no more younger groups
489-what for?
490-disagree
491-agree
492-disagree
493-agree, but they need to respect opinion's aswell
494-agree
495-disagree
496-...
497-disagree
498-LOL disagree, never cared about that. why do people even notice those things?
499-agree
500-agree
501-disagree
502-agree
503-agree but she's not the only one
504-agree, especially SOOWON X3
505-disagree. and it's not even recently. they debuted in 2010
506-disagree
507-who?
508-disagree
509-disagree
510-disagree
511-disagree, cause i don't think she's pretty at all
512-agree
513-...
514-agree
515-agree
516-agree
517-agree
518-AGREE
519-agree. especially those who hate a new group, but then, they start to love them because they got popular
520-agree =)
521-agree
522-agree

513."I wish there were more Minzy biases out there, I need someone to spazz with."
 513."I wish there were madami Minzy biases out there, I need someone to spazz with."
514."I think A Pink’s Eunji looks a bit like Girl’s Day’s Minah from some angles."
 514."I think A Pink’s Eunji looks a bit like Girl’s Day’s Minah from some angles."
515."I adore Miss A so much. I love the fact that they don’t act cute just to stand out."
 515."I adore Miss A so much. I pag-ibig the fact that they don’t act cute just to stand out."
516."Am I the only one who doesn’t think Sooyoung is thin?? I’m as thin as her and have been that all my life and I don’t have any disease. Every woman is different."
 516."Am I the only one who doesn’t think Sooyoung is thin?? I’m as thin as her and have been that
517."I don’t understand why some people view their bias/idol group as ‘perfect’ and whenever someone points out their flaw they get overprotective. Why can’t they just accept that there are some flaws in the idols/groups too?"
 517."I don’t understand why some people view their bias/idol group as ‘perfect’ and whenever so