Kpop girl power [GAME]I don't understand why...

KippyGirl posted on Jan 08, 2012 at 07:55AM
This game is interesting
Rules:
-you have to post something that kpop fans are saying but you don't agree
- you have to post a picture to prove that they are wrong, and you are right.
- the next user must give you a reason why people are saying those things

Still don't understand?

Example:
User A: I don't understand why people say that Hyorin is ugly
*posting a picture of pretty Hyorin*
User B: Because the other SISTAR members are prettier and maybe they don't notice her
I don't understand why people say that Sulli can't dance
*posting a gif/ video with Sulli dancing*

No prizes (sorry). It's just for fun
Now let's start the game!

Kpop girl power 122 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 122

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KippyGirl said…
OK I'm the first
I don't understand why people say that Bom had plastic surgery, she looks the same...
 OK I'm the first I don't understand why people say that Bom had plastic surgery, she looks the same..
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas YushiGirl said…
I don't understand why people say that Bom and Dara can't dance.It's not their fault they are always in 2nd row and Minzy & CL dance better.That doesn't mean they can't dance.I bet other groups can't dance their dances.Ok I stole from Kippy's gifs keke.IT wasn't me
link
PS:Kips next time please save some gifs with Dara too because I CAN'T find
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
@Yushi you forgot to say the reason why people say Bom had plastic surgery
Well i think people say that Dara and Bom can't dance because CL and Minzy dance better and they aren't noticed

I don't understand why people hate Amber because she is a tomboy
 @Yushi you forgot to say the reason why people say Bom had plastic surgery Well i think people say th
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas pretty_angel92 said…
even if she's a tomboy, i don't get your frustration, she's one of the most popular members in f(x) =P

i don't get why Nine muses aren't famous...maybe it's the fact they started as a 9 member group and were critized by Sones just because of that. seriously, i'm a Sone and i love them. they have a lot of talent and the songs are really catchy, check out their new teaser for "News"

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas luv_warriorcatz said…
I don't understand the hype about The Boys album, especially about it being better than Wonder World album. Unlike The Boys, Wonder World explored different types of songs, like Me, In and Girls girls. Despite it's flaws, it's one of the best albums of the year because it managed to stay true to a 'pop album' yet produce different songs. While snsd is suppose to be fierce, why were there songs like My J and Lazy Girl? And then there were the usual ballads and then the fierce songs. I like the fierce songs but each on didn't stand out to me like Wonder World's songs. (Top Secret, Oscar, Trick) I just label them as "the fierce songs', then 'ballads', 'silly/cutesy songs', 'feel/good songs', and then there's the korean Mr. Taxi which sounds awkward. In Wonder World, each song stood out to me like Me, In (the fierce, rock sound), Act Cool (Hye Lim's rap), Girls girls (gorgeous, feel-good song), GNO (club track), and more.
Sorry if this is too long.
I don't know what to put so I'll post the track list:
1. GNO
2. Be My Baby
3. Girls girls
4. Me, in
5. Sweet Dreams
6. Stop
7. Dear Boy
8. 두고두고
9. SuperB
10. Act Cool
11. Be My Baby remix
12. Nu shoes
The Boys
1. The Boys
2. Telepathy
3. Say Yes
4. Trick
5. How Great is Your Love?
6. My J
7. Oscar
8. Top Secret
9. Lazy Girl
10. Sunflower
11. Vitamin
12. Mr. Taxi (korean version)
EDIT: forgot to put in the answers- b/c nine muses aren't that impressive and explosive.
1.Sorry Kips,It's because her face is pretty but different then other koreans and because she has a medical problem at her cheeks and that make her face look not so natural.But she looks the same
2.Warriorcatz.Well it's because snsd is more popular than wg.Well I think Wonder World is very very very good.Idk maybe because there wasn't so much spam around it.
I don't understand why people call 2ne1 ugly.It's weird.Yes they are fierce and have a different style.They are really pretty but they like to be cool so they can't show their beauty and they are not desperate.
 1.Sorry Kips,It's because her face is pretty but different then other koreans and because she has a m
Well as you said they are considered ugly because of their fierce concept
I don't understand why people don't realize that A Pink copies SNSD
1st: They say Du du du du in "My my" while SNSD say "Tu turu tu tu tu" in Kissing you, and it sounds quite similar
2nd: their position when the songs end
3rd: the background in "My my" is really similar to that one in "The Boys"
 Well as you sinabi they are considered ugly because of their fierce concept I don't understand why peop
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas pretty_angel92 said…
^ could you please stop saying that? seriously, the ending pose is ridiculous, SNSD doesn't own anything in kpop world. and don't talk about things you don't know....apink already had that pose in their debut single "i don't know", it was months before "the boys" release...so now, who's copying who? see? what you're saying doesn't have any logic. and yes, the background looks similar, so what? maybe SNSD are apink's role models, that's perfectly normal.

@warriorcatz- well, you say that about "the boys", and i say the same thing about wonder girls album...i feel like WG are getting worse, i used to love them, but now i find their songs really unoriginal..i think "be my baby" was awful, it looks like a christmas song with beyonce's moves.

@YushiGirl- they're not ugly, but personaly i find them plain or weird looking...and no, it's not because i hate 2NE1, you already know me, i love SNSD and i found some of the members ugly.
Kippy: I actually do see people compare them.
pretangel: well I thought the album was unlike any others, it had many variety and more substance to it while The Boys was the typical SM album. (another genius SM move)
I don't get why stupid fans eat up whatever their idols produce, whether it's the greatest thing ever or whether it's crap. And then tell everyone to vote for them on a music show. That's not the the right way to go because the company will never improve with that rubbish. The stupid fans are just cheating and don't have to 'heart' to give one harsh word at the product.
@pretty_angel9s
Well SNSD had that pose in "Gee" MV to... You got it? If you are a S♥NE you should now what is their position in their most popular song so...
Well, luv_warriorcatz... because they support their idols

I don't understand why people hate f(x)... not a lot but some... and i don't understand why?
 @pretty_angel9s Well SNSD had that pose in "Gee" MV to... You got it? If you are a S♥NE you should
Well I think they have to same amount of haters other groups have. Maybe it's b/c they're not going anywhere, despite that their under SM.

I don't understand the hype with Orange Caramel. Their concept seems like a disaster to me.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas evaquynhtrang said…
maybe they're too cute and girly so you don't like them? But they're great for me, especially Nana
I also think A Pink is similar to SNSD about concept, tunes, background. But I love both and maybe SNSD are A Pink's role models. And agree with pretty_angel92, WGs' album is also awful for me

I don't understand why SNSD has many anti fans. For me, they're great
They have antis because they are popular.They have antis because they are under a well known ent company.Was it so hard?
I don't understand why kpop is not recognized all over the world.Artists work hard,they trained before their debut around 5 years,some of them even more.They learn more languages=excluding korean and english all of them know japanese and speak it fluently.
hmmm
Well, KPOP is different, unique and special... They speak in korean... or idk why? If I'll listen to KPOP when my friends are around they will laugh (i think) because they never heard of it... But I think if they will listen more to KPOP they will like/love it but i know my friends... they don't try something new, LOL they are too lazy (maybe)...

I don't understand why people hate SM/YG artists and rookies (esp A Pink and Boyfriend) because I really love them and even if i think A Pink copies SNSD, It's not their fault and i like them :D
evaquynhtrang- Could be because if the past rudeness or naughtiness. (not that kind of naughty) Maybe fans.
Yushi- Well, varieties of talents doesn't equal to fame. And kpop isn't really unique, there's no sound to it that differenciates itself from other types of music. It's a cleaner version of American music with a different language. Also, training for a lot of years isn't natural talent. I think natural talent is what America is searching for.
There are other reasons, so much that I don't know where to start.
Kippy- probably b/c SM overworks their company and probably because of his brilliant marketing strageties. lol
I always thought that YG had the least hate.

I don't understand why SM can't be creative with their MV's. Lately they seem to be lazy. Putting random things in a mv that looks beautiful and symbolic but has no revelence to the mv is just stupid. There's also no story.
And I hate that matrix cam.
oh...cuz their songs have great dance performances, so they want to show them. You think they're stupid but there're many people watched them. And about SNSD, they weren't rude. At that time, they were young so they haven't had experiences
Yushi: I also don't know why Kpop is not famous. I'm sure that Korean artists are more talented than Selena Gomez, Rebecca black... But maybe they're in KOREA- a country of ASIA so they aren't recognized. If they were in America, everything would change

I don't understand why many people say Yoona doesn't deserve an actress of Love rain. They think Jang Geun Suk is more famous or something like that but I think Yoona is also a great actress
@luv_warriorcatz Only 2PM has more antis than Big Bang, BB (9584 antis) have more antis than SNSD, KARA, WG and Suju... 2ne1 is on 11th place with 1343 antis... So they are in top 20, they are hated...

evaquynhtrang- Well, idk why... she is an actress in Love rain because she is a good actress :D, so i can't understand why 2

I don't understand why people say that Tiffany is prettier than Yoona. So why is Yoona the face of the group? Because she doesn't deserve to be?
 @luv_warriorcatz Only 2PM has madami antis than Big Bang, BB (9584 antis) have madami antis than SNSD, KA
It's because many raesong:1.bias 2.racism (thinking that tiffany was born in US people say asians are ugly without to know anything about them).
I don't understand why kpop idols want to be skinny.Most of american idols are not.With some exceptions
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kp1fan said…
well in my opinion every body in the industry want to be skinny cuz you know the fans wants the idols to be perfect or they well say bad things about them and hate them
I don't understand why people always say bad things a bout snsd no matter what they did when they do cute they say that they are too girly when they do fierce they say that their MV's dont have a subject .....etc i just don't understand why they don't judge them for their talent
Well there isn't any reason, STANDs hated them for a reason and now they bash them even if they do their best
I don't understand why... some of the S♥NES (not all...)hate 2ne1?
 Well there isn't any reason, STANDs hated them for a reason and now they bash them even if they do th
Because 2ne1 won important awards that SNSD didn't get in 2011.2ne1 started to be recognized more internationally.2ne1 was in almost all european charts and channels.At least in romania there were only Mblaq's Mona lisa and 2ne1's IATB.
I don't understand why people keep on bashing Hyuna,because she peopular or she gets more attention than other 4minute members.It's not her choice that cube prefers her.
Because they cant understand that CUBE wants her to do that.
I don't understand why do people say that 2NE1 and SNSD are untalented.
P.s: Yushi, Can't Nobody was at music chart (here in romania) 2
evanq- I didn't really say they were rude. But to the public, they seem careless and oblivious to what they were doind and it looked as if they were rude.

I've rarely ever heard they were untalented except for the haters. And everyone has haters.

I don't understand why they put a dove in to The Boys mv. It looked nice and all, but what was it for?
Kips: people who say Fany should be the face not Yoona are always Fany's fans, so they always choose their bias. But I think the face is a person who has natural beauty <I really think Fany's beauty is unnatural, she's very different from pre-debut. But I still love her so much>, can act and is more famous than others. Whenever we say about a group, we remember the face first such as 2ne1-Dara, F(x)-Krystal, Tara-Ji Yeon, AS-UEE... So I think Yoona actually deserve 'the face of SNSD'
luv_war...: I also don't know what the director means. But in my opinion, the dove is very meaningful. First, it's very beautiful and it's white so it fits with the rose rain. Second, it's an icon of peace. Third, through the image of the dove's flying, SNSD show us that they want to fly to everywhere, be more famous and become a symbol of Kpop <Idk, but that's my opinion>
I don't understand why people say So Hee is beautiful. For me, she's the ugliest idol in Korea
evaq- I don't know about that...
It irrevelant to the meaning of the song and mv. I guess it just looks nice.

I wouldn't say she's ugly, she just doesn't fit into the beautiful type. Just cute, kinda, like a kid.
@eva: i think they say say she is pretty because she is cute, but pretty and cute isn't the same thing, yes she is ugly sometimees but not the ugliuest...
I don't understand why do people say WG are pretty, they are actually ugly (4 me)
Who said?I never saw someone saying.Well anyway they say it because they are respected,idk.
I don't understand why people say "Sistar is FAT" and they forget Soyou is there.I'm really sorry for her (and no she isn't my fave member)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas rorovipz said…
I don't she fat I think she's thin but maybe only her face is a little bit fat
I don't understand why ppl say Tiffany has no manners ?
link
because in the past, she acted pretty ditsy

I don't understand why kpop fans are so confident kpop will take over the us. Cause I don't think it'll happen soon. Or ever.
"But I think the face is a person who has natural beauty"-Eva
Great speech.Tiffany fans look at it.I'm proud a s♥ne that loves Tiffany and she's on her snsd top saw it.Thumbs up
Kippy:Don't make me stupid.I am the best WAS IN A ROMANIAN CHART not only Can't nobody so...
Warriorcatz:Because after WGs was in US people knew them .And it's a good sign.
I don't understand why we fight with antis.Let them go.Everyone has antis,antis have no power.Haters DEAL WITH IT
hmmm
Because they think they are the best and we want to prove that the artists are better than them
I don't understand why S♥NES (some of them) say CL is ugly and they say Hyo is stunning (CL isn't ugly- she is pretty.... Hyoyeon isn't stunning-she is cute :D)
I think fans prefer their fave group members more then other groups members but I'm a sone and i think cl is more beautiful then hyo

I don't understand why ppl say snsd cant do 2ne1 dances I love 2ne1 dances but they are not that complicated
Yeah, they're pretty easy. I think they mean that they can't pull off a 2ne1 performance. Now, that I think about it, not a lot of girl groups do a 2ne1 stage.

I don't understand why everyone's saying Bom is such a good singer. It's not her that's a good singer, it's her special voice. There's a difference. But her live performances are kind of sloppy and she has no good technique.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ary_aunova said…
@luv_warrior i think Bom is a good singer and has awesome voice. Its not because she's my bias but i really think that she's so special. [Dont bash me thats my opinion :)]

I dont understand why some of k-pop fans [even some of the SONE] hate Seohyun and said shes boring. They even said that they dont watch Running Man SNSD because Seohyun had ruined the whole show for being serious. I dont think so, i think she can be funny sometime and the one shes become a chaser along with Jaesuk is hilarious.
Seohyun is awesome.They just hate her for no reason.So they invent silly reasons.I love Seohyun she has the best personality in SNSD .She's cute and funny enough.If you show my friends some one with a lot of aegyo they'll say it's annoying (i'm ok with it, kpop showed me it's adorable and sweet but I admire people down to earth like Seo)
I don't understand why people make fun of Bom.They say she's plastic without to know anything about her.They say she can't sing but she had a flu and she almost couldn't say anything but her voice was more than awesome at MAMA.They say she can't dance but she has short dresses everytime and she is amazing.In one sentence they hate her because she's perfect
hmmm
Because they hete her.... Anyway, the ones who said one of this things should:
1.Look at her where she doesn't wear a lot of make up, she looks a lot like pre-debut (you can see in my icon too)
2.Watch 2NE1's MAMA performance, she was suffering from a sever flu, she couldn't even speak but her voice was still perfect, because she did it 4 Black Jacks, I admire her very much because of this thing
3.Watch NOLZA concert japan- pretty boy + don't stop the music (search it on youtube) and you'll see that all of them dance, and Bom was amazing

I don't understand many people... they don't like how she looks with makeup because she looked better pre-debut, now i saw an article on allkpop about her twitter update saying that she wanted to cook 4 minzy because her b-day is 2day (out of subject) and she posted a pic of her with not that much makeup, and people said she looks fake and different... so what they want? bom with a lot of makeup isn't good, bom with less makeup isn't good... what is good on this earth?
Their bias.Jealous of perfect Bom,seriously her face,body,talents,languages,everything.No she isn't the best in all but she's more than good at everything.Something called perfect (4 me)
I don't understand why maknaes are always underrated.Most of them are way talented than other members.Eg:Minzy-main dancer,lead vocalist,rapper Seohyun-Lead vocalist but she is also a good dancer etc.
Idk, because they are the maknae, all the maknaes are really talented and some of them most talented in their groups
I don't understand why kpop fans fight... because they don't like the same group
Yushi- I really doubt that it's idols we'll be jealous of, much less Bom...

I always thought the maknaes had their fair share of spotlight.\
Kippy- It's the same as when we fight about our favorite things. I guess in kpop fights, they're more tense because they have a special, creepy "bond" with their idols. I guess it's because of those variety shows.

I don't understand why fans are under the delusion that korean idols are "perfect," when we know it's not true.
Well, I asked myself many times... Why do people say their KPOP Idol (girl) is the prettiest girl in the WORLD, I'm 100% sure there are milions of girls prettier than prettiest KPOP girl... and if Koreans are talented, id doesn't mean they are perfect, because nobody is perfect
I don't understand why some KPOP fans listen only to KPOP or asian music? Even if you know me as a kpop fan I love European and American music too (for me european and american music is more for parties... and KPOP songs are catchier and unique
Well,after you start listening to kpop,you can't stop,it's something special or idk why.But you can't survive here in Europe listening only to kpop.
I don't understand why people say Minzy's the ugliest in 2ne1.Yes,because she has short hair.But when she had long or medium hair she looked WOW!I know she's known for short hair but I want her look in clap your hands back!She looked stunning
Yes Yushi she looked amazing in clap your hands and i don't understand that 2 but i think its cuz the other members are so pretty but she still beautiful

I don't understand why ppl say "i miss the old snsd " what do that means thy still as gr8 as always
Well, because they like their old concept? Into The New World: pure concept or maybe Gee is considered "old SNSD" too because it was in 2009 Gee: cute concept, well this style doesn't match SNSD as well as cute,pure style, and maybe that's why fans miss old SNSD
I don't understand why do people say Dara is untalented. Act and instruments don't count? She is a great actress and she can play guitar..
Well, in the idol world, it's singing and dancing that counts. If you're a singer, you have to sing.
btw, when you say can play guitar, is it just "can play the guitar" or "can play it well'"?
I don't understand why we're more hard on female idols than male idols. Sometimes Heechul would do some insensitive things like text during an interview (I think that was him) and we'd consider that okay but if any female idols did that, we'd all start flaming at her.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas amber_ko said…
Maybe because they expect female idols will not do that since they're female, unlike male, honestly, it's one of their nature that's why people are not suprised if male idols do something like that.

I don't understand why they think Luna is ugly, untalented. She's the least prettiest in f(x) but she's still pretty, she's the main vocalist, the lead dancer in f(x) and she can also act.
Well, maybe because she looks different, but she looks great without makeup [ f(x) the prettiest girl group without make-up], and OFC she is really talented!!!

I don't understand why Bom and Dara have the most antis in 2NE1, they are sweet, nice personality, they work hard, they look like they are 20 and they are actually 27 (turning 28 this year)
Oh silly sister,the most popular girls have the most antis.Was it so hard?
I don't understand why some people say Yoona's plastic.They can't even look at Tiffany,right near Yoona.
Well idk, Yoona is natural...
I don't understand why Sohee and Sunny try to act like they are 3 years old...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas amber_ko said…
Idk, maybe they want people to think that they're younger than they age plus it's their mannerism??
I don't understand why SNSD are always so important to SooMan (SM's founder/head), SuJu, SHINee, f(x) and the others are more talented than them. It makes him forget about the other groups that under his entertainment.
I know, i think f(x) and SHINee deserve more attention because they are more talented

I don't understand why people say Hyuna is prettier than Jiyoon... I think Jiyoon is prettier