Kpop girl power K-Pop Girl Group Confession Thread

soshi2012 posted on Jul 15, 2012 at 05:57PM
Hey everyone, it is time to show the whole world how you really feel about your favorite girl groups. This is the place for you to post text and photo confessions and don't worry, we won't ever judge you. I'll go first
 uy everyone, it is time to ipakita the whole world how you really feel about your paborito girl groups.
save

Kpop girl power 7 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas soshi2012 said…
Here is a bonus one
 Here is a bonus one
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KippyGirl said…
Ok i made one by myself
 Ok i made one sa pamamagitan ng myself
Another one
 Another one
One more
 One madami
Here
 Here
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas amber_ko said…
I didn't post my message because I think it's too long. Well, this is about my feelings about what's happening to T-Ara and Hwayoung. We all know what happened between T-Ara and Hwayoung. Well, I disagree of what CCM says about Hwayoung, I don't think she's the one who bullies. I mean, how can Hwayoung bully the members if Boram destroys Hwayoung's umbrella? How can Hwayoung bully if T-Ara members do rock-paper-stone just to know who will sit beside Hwayoung? How can Hwayoung bully if Jiyeon slapped her face? How can Hwayoung bully if Soyeon denies her existence as T-Ara's 2nd maknae? How can Hwayoung bully if T-Ara don't want Hwayoung to mingle with them? CCM fails. Queen knows all of these things! T-Ara had a very bad karma when Hwayoung left, they lost 7,000 fans, I think, and 70,000 wants them to disband if they didn't do these things why all of this are happening to them? Advertisements doesn't want them to renew contract. Why CCM told Hwayoung to shut up? I think something's fishy is going on. Why does CCM keeps telling us that this is not about the "bully issue" but keeps saying that Hwayoung's the one who bullies. If CCM really mean it's not a "bully issue" why they won't tell the fans what really happened so everything will be clear and Hwayoung just left the group, why they won't leave Hwayoung alone?? As for the Queens, all of them are over reacting. If they are really Queens, they will still support T-Ara no matter what happens.. It's a shame for calling themselves Queen if they just keep bashing T-Ara and I dislike what they did.. They burnt all T-Ara's cds (link)!! Even though they're now haters they shouldn't do it! It's a disrespect for T-Ara and don't threaten tv shows and advertisements because of the issue.. Have they forgotten that they're once, JUST FOR ONCE, T-Ara also made them happy so I want them to respect T-Ara even though they're now haters. CCM should not make another mv until this will issue will be cleared..
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
 I didn't post my message because I think it's too long. Well, this is about my feelings about what's
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas amber_ko said…
Sorry it's too long xDD