Kuroko no Basuke Kuroko no Basket Confessions Fanpop

maro-chan posted on Apr 07, 2013 at 05:51AM
just follow a thread in tumblr..and i like it..so go and express urselves about kuroko no basuke..ur opinion,or whatever~
im sorry that i stole this person opinion..but i have the same opinion..so ...
anyway creadit pic >>link
next time i''ll make my own=w=~
 just follow a thread in tumblr..and i like it..so go and express urselves about kuroko no basuke..ur

Kuroko no Basuke 19 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas chichiswaginess said…
big smile
<- best GoM player evah!
chichiswaginess commented…
stare into my eyes... if you see two colours, you're abnormal. >;3 sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
maro-chan commented…
XDD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Nalu-love commented…
so agre wit yah my friend sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas HeartfulStitch said…
I think sunflowers suite Kise's personality perfectly~
 I think sunflowers suite Kise's personality perfectly~
maro-chan commented…
agree=w=/.. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Nalu-love commented…
agree sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I really admire Kagami's confidence~ It's amazing to me how he can keep his head up in the face of uncertainty and difficulty. I find him to be like a "laugh in the face of danger" kind of person~
 I really admire Kagami's confidence~ It's amazing to me how he can keep his head up in the face of un
I admire Riko Aida~ I love how she's very strong and motivating. She's an amazing coach and such a wonderful person. A girl I wish I could be just a bit like.
 I admire Riko Aida~ I pag-ibig how she's very strong and motivating. She's an amazing coach and such a wo
Nalu-love commented…
riko-chan is the best i pag-ibig her sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Nalu-love said…
heart
Im in love wit atsushi-kun:d -sparkle in eyes-
 Im in pag-ibig wit atsushi-kun:d -sparkle in eyes-
heart
Kuroko is awesome!!! i love him i have soo many fave but to be honest he is above them all. i love everything bout him. i never really loved basketball because of watching knb, i love it mainly beacause of him. I love basketball but only the basketball kuroko plays^_^ :D when i first watched knb episode when he joined the basketball team i had no doubt he was special but just wasnt showing it yet lol after i saw him went against kagami at first i was like "WHat!!! he cant shoot and play basketball" lol but then i was like nah he probably hiding a special talent that will blow us away. And guess what? Oh hell yeah!!! he did dats one of the reason i respect him he's not physically strong but jus special in his own way. Im happy how he change most of Gm too. He's very hard working and is always there for ppl and his team, he always finds a way to amaze me. I LOVE U KURO-KUN AND YOUR LOVE FOR BASKETBALL!!!!. Beacause of you we all love basket as well^_- :D Gehee
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
 Kuroko is awesome!!! i pag-ibig him i have soo many fave but to be honest he is above them all. i pag-ibig ev
HeartfulStitch commented…
I hopelessly agree with you~! Kuroko-kun really is amazing~ sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
hmmm
I dont think is that possible to beat akashi. Look at him he's got soo many things we dont know bout yet and the way i see, i think he's hiding more to him than meets the eye. Not only us but gm sees that too. Kuroko said they not like how they was in middle school they all changed and evolved. So imagine if he's kickass in middle school how they gonna beat him when he's evolved now. Idk how they will beat him but if they do it would of been awesome^o^!!! The match really eagerd to see on season is when Seirin Vs aka-chin's team
 I dont think is that possible to beat akashi. Look at him he's got soo many things we dont know bout
I believe Aomicchi has a good heart beneath his rough personality~
 I believe Aomicchi has a good puso beneath his rough personality~
I have a major soft spot for Kise Ryouta~ He's the sweetest character I think I may have ever seen. I just love him so much. <3
 I have a major soft spot for Kise Ryouta~ He's the sweetest character I think I may have ever seen.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas maro-chan said…
seriously ..i too will might shoot myself..
 seriously ..i too will might shoot myself..
Nalu-love commented…
lol sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
eventhough i respect everyone's opinion..i wish that they should stop bashing other character like a boom,,,if people want to bashed ..bash it softly..=o=
 eventhough i respect everyone's opinion..i wish that they should stop bashing other character like a
blackpanther666 commented…
I agree with this. And I also think it should be sinabi on the other hand, too - Like when someone attacks someone for liking a character. We all know that both happen, but only sa pamamagitan ng immature people that can't get along with others. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Nalu-love commented…
totally agree sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
XD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
i love the bropower of himuro and kagami........and kuroku and kagami..
 i pag-ibig the bropower of himuro and kagami........and kuroku and kagami..
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas blackpanther666 said…
heart
I really like Momoi-chan! I think she has a cute personality - She's sweet and bubbly. I also think her ability to discern any players movements, she has done research on, is quite amazing. It makes her a pretty difficult opponent to deal with and especially when facing her team which has an absolutely devastating player like Aomine-kun.

Anyway, I think she is cute. XDD
 I really like Momoi-chan! I think she has a cute personality - She's sweet and bubbly. I also think h
Nalu-love commented…
ikr she is pretty cool sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sick
Omg I'm soo tempted to read the manga again. I did read it when the first season finished an omg guys i cant wait to see what i read in live action on season 2. I stoped reading after i thought knb would start again in April like some rumors said But now i hear its ⊙.☉ in September. Knb is worth waiting for i dont mind but right im tempted to start back again on the manga>.<
 Omg I'm soo tempted to read the manga again. I did read it when the first season finished an omg guys
I'm almost tempted to read the manga, even though I don't really read manga at all... XD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Skaterboy619 commented…
lol im still readin it season 2 takin long so yh sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
crying
This pic says it all
 This pic says it all
Skaterboy619 commented…
i agree on this one sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas blackpanther666 said…
tongue
Another confession!

When I first met Aomine in the anime, I thought he was kind of cool, because he slipped past Kagami so easily, plus, Kuroko made him sound pretty interesting. However, by the time that the game between him and Kise-kun had ended, and the Seirin game had already been well and over with... I realised that I really don't like his personality, even if he is kind of epic. He's just so flippin' arrogant!
Nalu-love commented…
lol good one but i think u will change ur mind bout him soon after season 2 i mean :D Gehee i cant wait for u to see wat happen sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Skaterboy619 commented…
i agree nalu-chan sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Skaterboy619 said…
big smile
:D this says it all
 :D this says it all
Nalu-love commented…
omg ikr i know watcha mean sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
heart
I really love the friendship in Kuroko no Basuke~ Especially between Shin-chan and Takao, Kasamatsu and Kise, and Kuroko and Kagami. Their friendship just warms my heart and I love it. It especially warms my heart when Kuroko and Kagami brofist each other or when Kise calls Kasamatsu his senpai and the respect he has for him and also how Kasa-chan keeps Kise focused~ And when Takao offers to ride the bike instead of Midorima (I can't quite remember that scene so, I apologize if I mixed something up). It just makes me smile like a giddy little school girl when I see these things. I've always adored friendship in anime. The friendship in this anime is just amazing. I LOVE it sooo much~ <3
This is a really good one! XD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
HeartfulStitch commented…
Thank you Bp-chan~ -smiles- sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Nalu-love commented…
this anime has great friendship i would agree sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
heart
I love all the characters they are awesome :D Lots of love to knb Gehee KNB FAN FOR LIFE!!!
 I pag-ibig all the characters they are awesome :D Lots of pag-ibig to knb Gehee KNB tagahanga FOR LIFE!!!