Leyton Family<3 Elle and Laura's WEDDING ♥

Elbelle23 posted on Nov 01, 2011 at 09:33AM
Here on this fourm on the 1st of November, is the day that Laura and I are joined together forever. This is the place where speechs are made, and vows are made real ♥

LUSHABELLE FOREVER ♥

Mooshy Moo's Speech and Elle and Laura's Vows.
Hello Leyton Family♥
We are here today to join together Lush and EllaBella♥ In holy Macaroni and Cheese;) These two lost souls were destined to be together. I still remember the first time Elle met Laura:D, well no actually I don't because I wasn't on Fanpop at the time, but I'm sure it was epic♥ And I'm sure no one was a bitch because these two are too big of sweet hearts:p Anyyywaaays, Laura and Elle love each other like crazy, and they deserve to be with each other. They've been through thick and thin, sickness and health, fangirling to crying, Fanpop to Tumblr, blalbalba to lalalaal♥ What more can I say??? These two have always just been there for eachother....We should all learn to believe from these two.I BELIEVE IN LOVE, I BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST FREAKN SIGHT! I BELIEVE THAT LOVE CONQUERS{ALMOST}ALL!!!!!AND KNOWING THAT, THAT PERSON LOVES YOU BACK...JUST MAKES EVERYTHING SO MUCH EASIER(I don't actually believe in this stuff but it's a wedding so what the hell riht??Plus it's LP♥ Muwa♥)EllaBella will become Lushabelle, Laura wrote this in KINDERGARTEN<3333{hahah okay so maybe she didn't but it sounds cool right?)That was the dream! And here we all are a million years later and we all get to witness this dream!!!!!! And we should all learn from this beautiful epic love story and couple;)I'm so hononered that you two{L and Elle}gave me{Moosh} the oppurtunity to wed you two♥ Or whatever:p I hope I didn't dissapoint♥ NOW time for the vows....
Laura do you have any words to say?
I, Lush, take Ellebelle to be my wifey for lifey in the world of tumblr and fanpop. Elle, from the moment we met you've always been there for me through thick and thin. You've been there to comfort me, to cheer me up or to just laugh with me. You are one of the most amazing people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing and you probably deserve more than having me as a wifey but meeh, i'll take it :P I promise to fangirl and have epic adventures with you. I promise to find Mark and make sure he sees what an amazing person you are. I promise to always be there for you, whatever! Elbow, I know that we'll always remain friends and hopefully wives :) I LOVE YOU ELLE. I love you more than Milo(which is ALOT). TLA! Forever and always XD}
Elle your turn!
I Elle, Take Laura to be my lawfully wedded wife. On fanpop and on tumblr. Laura, I am not sure how long we have been friends, but I am so lucky to have you in my life. You are an amazing friend and an even more amazing wife :P And I love you heaps. I hope that we will always remain in each others lives for a very long time, and that one day we really will meet and have an epic adventure and awesome time. I would never ever leave you, even for Mark Salling (Thought I might have to kiss him!!) and I hope that we will always remain friends and wives. I LOVE YOU TO PLUTO AND BACK X10000000000000000000000000000000000000000 LAURA!!!!

I Now pronounce you two married, with power invested in me...by no one in particular really;)YOU MAY NOW HUG EACHOTHER!!!!!

hahahhaha I love you two and hope you have a happy EPIC life♥ Muwah♥ Take care of my sis Laura and I beter get the biggest piece of cake!

Elle's Bridesmaids
Steph and Rach: Thank you for being Amazing friends...I LOVE YOU ♥
Laura's Bridesmaids
Ada and Rachel: Thank you for being Amazing Friends...I LOVE YOU ♥

Wedding Song: Make you feel my love- Covered and Sung by Our Margot :)
 Here on this fourm on the 1st of November, is the araw that Laura and I are joined together forever. T
last edited on Nov 01, 2011 at 10:49AM

Leyton Family<3 249 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 201-249 of 249

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Kirkir said…
Really informative Angiii XDD

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Margooterd said…
Hey girls, I totally forgot to introduce my date yesterday ;)
 uy girls, I totally forgot to introduce my petsa yesterday ;)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas XxXrachellXxX said…
Oh, I see. I see. Thanks for entlightening me, Banjo. I suck when it comes to difficult technology. Like facebook.. I'm like: "WHAT THE HECK?" every time I try to glance at it XD and those cell phones that you press with your fingers... XD
TOM IS DEFINITELY STILL HERE <333 HOW ABOUT MATTHEW & DAVID? :D

I'm loooooving the Doctor, Rachel. I think I'm gonna start watching this showww :PP
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas angiii7 said…
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA THOSE ARE GREAT MOVES BUT YOU CAN'T BEAT THIS.
Hahahahaah. I barely go on Facebook now xD

Gorgeous date Margot ;)
I also forgot to introduce my magical moves :)
Margot, your date's cute ;) Just saying. But mah date is totally the one for me, so no worries there XD Though I did also invite Dan. He's right here. Just as a friend. 'Cause he's my BFF!! *BEST FRIEND* XD I hope Elle and Laura won't mind :P

oh and yayy for Tom! David's still here, of course he is :D I gave him a cupcake just now. He loves them!

Awesome :D The Doctor's the most epic person ever XD
 Margot, your date's cute ;) Just saying. But mah petsa is totally the one for me, so no worries there
You guys, I'm giving you a bit of a singing performance now. Eh?
The beginning there. Just a lovely sound, right? XD

I am going to get more dance moves ASAP.
Damn it Margot you killed us all :(
Oh like I said to Mooshu before, if your dates disappear for a while, blame the unicorns ahahah
AWWWW HEYY DAAAN!!!!
I brought Rupert along. He's MY bestie <333

Look at how much he supports my date. He's adooorable :33
 AWWWW HEYY DAAAN!!!! I brought Rupert along. He's MY bestie <333 Look at how much he supports my
Me and David dancing like THIS. And Banjo, yeeeaaah, Stelena, forgive me XD Just.. if it bugs you, imagine something else :P
This is gonna be my dance with my date, we have a passion for the quickstep :)
NO, BANJO! Don't give up hope! My Doctor dance is still epic, I believe. I have faith in that wonderful man XD

Yeeaahhh.. David did say something about seeeing unicorns *eyes suspiciously at Banjo*.. Dan, watch out.

Aaahhh, Dan is happy you brought your bestie!!! Now they can chat :D
OH GOOOOD! STELENA NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! -____________- *HIDES*
Awwww yes <33 Our dates & besties know each other :DDD
I'm sure Cory will get along with them as well ^____^
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­O!!­!!!­!! Don't mock Stelena :( This is a time of peace XD okay! Except for the dance competition :P

All our dates know each other! So Cory, come along. They won't bite. I think.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! SE EWWWWW

GET READY FOR SOME DE ACTION!!!!!!!!!!
Oh Rachel, you got that one wrong! I do bite, if you know what I mean ;) MUHAHAHAHAHAH
THERE'S NOOOO PEACE WHERE SE IS INVOLVED!!!!!! XD Lol, I'm joking...or maybe not *weird look*

Yaaaaaaay DE!!! Now THAT's dancing <333
OKAY, this is so not turning into a Delena vs Stelena thing! Peace, people, damn.. :P Don't make me cry XD

My dance now. a lovely remix, even. It looks funny, and it's fun to do XD I just own dancing right now :P I borrowed it from the Doctor.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Nobody can beat me with this!! Haha :D
Start watching from 1:50, unless you speak Dutch ;)
OKAAAY..PEACE. FOR TODAY!! XD

Awwww Georgie <333
Peace! YES :D

Georgie is like.. too awesome <3 XD
Yeah Peace :D

Oh I give up! Your moves are too awesome :( I'm just back to being the DJ
CHECKKK THIS OUT!!!! SOME SERIOUS MOVES FOR YOU TO ENJOYYY!!! XD

Did you mean mah moves, Banjo? 'Cause I've still got more ;) but eh, Banjo, you being a DJ is epic!

awesome! SPN <3 buuttt... my dance again XD
Live without me for 10 minutes :P I gotta eat real quickly XD
Yeahhh DJ Banjo, hell yess <333

HAHAHAH. Goshh, I looooove dancing :OO XD
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT YOU GUYS MADE ME LAUGH SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!

Round 15 or something: THE MAAAAAAAACARENA
HAHAAHHAAH, BANJOO. I heard you lauuuughh XDD

Macarenaaaa. I KNOW THIS SONG'S DANCE ROUTINE!! YEAHH BABY!!!
I AM BACCKKK!! and more dancing :D
this one's a bit different, but just pretend that I would not be drinking alcohol. I don't like it :P Though, mind you, I've never tasted it..
KAAAAAAAAAAAAT <3333
Really?!!! I've had a couple drinks..ehh, I'm one bad girl LOL
Bad girl XD noooo :P

me! Just as innocent as all of these lovely people :P I think I even see some dance moves there XD
Hahahaha ;D Especially Vodka, oh mann <33

SKANDAR KEYNES ^_______^
Hah XD Banjo, we need our DJ!!! :D

Skandar Keynes is freaking awesome! My fave of the Core 4 is still Georgie. 'Cause she's brilliant! and if I could count everyone in the Narnia cast, deffo James McAvoy right with her on top of the list ;) Like in my icon XD
Our DJ left :(( I think she forgot to come on here & say bye.

SAMEEE!!! SKANDAR, GEORGIE & JAMES ARE MY FAVOURITES <33 They're epiiic! I missed the Core 4 in the last movie. But the new guy is cool as well :D Is there something going on with him & Georgie?
Might be so :/ but earlier at the wedding she did go for a bit and then came back.

Skandar, Georgie and James <333 I absolutely love them :D so epic! <3 I missed them too. Which movie is your favorite? Mine is still the first, but I love all. And I dunno about books yet, I'm getting them for Christmas as presents, so I'll read 'em then ;)
Yeah :D but which one, though? Ben Barner or Will Poulter? I think that there are quite many rumours about Ben and Georgie, but I don't think they're true. As for Georgie and Will, they're friends, I reckon. Both Will's. But that's just my opinion ;)
Ok, since the DJ left, video fun. This song rocks. And some Doctor Who epic comedy XD
My favourite movie is definitely the first one. It's just so beautiful <33 The battle scene, oh god. PERFECT. And the music, gahhh!!!! Oh, I seeee. I tried reading the books, but I didn't quite like em much actually. Too ''old English'' for my liking xD Ohh, there's rumours she's going out with Ben, really? I was talking about Will Poulter :P I watched an interview the other day, and they were sorta hinting at it. I can't remember what it was called or I'll show it to ya.

DAMN, RACH. I'm sooooo gonna start Doctor Who XD After SPN :DD

Who said the DJ left? THIS AIN'T OVER TILL I SAY SO BITCHESSSSSSSSSSSS

Round 16! SEXY DANCESS HAHAHAHHAHAH
I know, so beautiful :D It was perfect ;) Oh, I think I'll quite like the books, 'cause I like Old English. Sounds facinating. And I'm a sucker for fantasy. ABSOlUTELY love it :D and not to mention I love to read.

Oh, I see. Yeah, I've heard some of that too, but personalyl I don't believe it. But if she wants to be with either one of them, sure, why not? If they treat her well, that is :P There's no point in dating for anyone in general if that isn't the case, I think.

Okay, well show it to me if you find it ;) I'd love to see it.

Yaayyyy!!! :D I'm very glad ;)
Yay, Banjo's not gone!!!! More dance :D

I did sexy dance already XD Katherine :P but... EPICNESS XD

skip to 0:56 if you wish :P Funny XD and there's a bit of dance moves in it too, eh? Yes, Doctor Who is made of dancing!

and just as a side note, he's totally not drunk :P he's faking so he can do what he does in the end to those clockwork men. The Doctor dances, sings, all that. But he doesn't get drunk when there's trouble around XD
Now everyone's surely gone XD I must leave too, then ;) see ya later! byee :)
SORRY, MATES. I GOT A BIT DISTRACTED WITH SPN THERE..OR SHOULD I SAY, WITH DEAN ;)
Anyway, byebye for today <33
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Rolemodel2011 said…
Wah!! I've been working a lot and am a little late to this event, but to make up for it I have decided to pay for all expenses :D It's all on me! :P

Congrats girls <3 I and Love and You!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas bbiatch said…
I dont get this...the wedding is still on??
are we still on the party?
^^Idk exactly..but Banjo, Rachel & I decided to keep on going lol