Linkin Park Linkin Park tagahanga Survey

Danners posted on Dec 06, 2010 at 11:38AM
I'm doing a college project and I chose Linkin Park. Anyway I have to have some Primary research, so if you could read, number and answer these questions i'd be very grateful:

1.How long have you been listening to LP?
2.Would you say they are your favourite band?
3.What do you think of their new album?
4.Compared to their old albums, how well do you think it will do?
5.What do you think of their new genre?
6.Which do you prefer, their old or new stuff?
7.Why is that?
8.Have you ever attended a concert? Which one(s)?

Linkin Park 5 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas fake_alibi13 said…
1.1-2 yrs
2.absolutely
3.it's ok i like it
4.not as well as the oldest albums most of their fans (including me) expected something more hard-rock
5.nice but too short
6.i loved their old stuff and liked...now i love LP so i liked the new stufff...it's not the same...
7.i don't really know...sometimes when i listen to something it really touches me i get a feeling i got from most of the old lp songs(hybrid theory,meteora,M2M) but not all the new (ATS) it is strange
8.that question hurts :P no
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas princess829 said…
sick
1.How long have you been listening to LP?
2-3 years

2.Would you say they are your favourite band?
No, they're one of my favourites. (Paramore, Nickelback and Sick Puppies are all tied for first :P)

3.What do you think of their new album?
It's great, but it's not as good as Meteora IMO.

4.Compared to their old albums, how well do you think it will do?
I agree with fake_alibi13 on that one. The fans probably expected something more hard-rock.

5.What do you think of their new genre?
It's ok, I still like it. Just not as much as their old stuff.

6.Which do you prefer, their old or new stuff?
I'm a fan of the old, defo.

7.Why is that?
IDK it just really described what I was going through at the time. Now, well, not as much. I mean, I can still relate.....just not as much.

8.Have you ever attended a concert? Which one(s)?
Nope, but I might go to the Boston one coming up in Feb. Might. IDK yet ;)
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Danners said…
Thanks for replying people :D
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas cena-fan said…
1- hhhmmmm i think 4rm 2-3 years
2- hell yeah!!!!OFC
3- i think its awesome and i love it..
4- well as compared to their old album...this is a bit slow but c'mon its their new style...i think it'll work awesome...coz everyone loves change...
5- its cool...just love it...
6- well i go with old one but who cares.....its LINKIN PARK....
7- idk.....just leave it...
8- hmmm no comments(means no).....
 1- hhhmmmm i think 4rm 2-3 years 2- hell yeah!!!!OFC 3- i think its awesome and i pag-ibig it.. 4- well a
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas LoveDraco123 said…
heart
1. 4-5 years. (:

2. Most definitely.

3. I think it's great that they experimented with new stuff, and come to think of it, what they did for music is great. Sure, you need to get used to the album, but when you have gotten used to it, it's fantastic. Everything is brilliant in it.

4. I think it'll do great. I don't know what to say 'comparitively,' but I think it's going to do good, just like Minutes to Midnight did. See, look at it this way- sure Linkin Park lost some of its old hardcore rock fans, but gained more fans who prefer softer music. It's a lose/gain business in music- especially when you experiment. Minutes to Midnight was way softer than Meteora and Hybrid Theory but it broke RECORDS! It made more money compared to the old ones.

5. Their genre stays the same. Throughout, Linkin Park has claimed to be a 'hybrid' band ie. they don't stick to one thing. They're doing the same thing, but it's just softer and more... what could you say, more fresh. XD

6. Hmmm, now that's a difficult question because I've never really had to CHOOSE between their new stuff and old stuff. In some manners, I like the old stuff- for example: the heavy beats, the lyrics and the screams help me relieve my anger or pain or grief. But if I sit there, just wanting to relax after a long day, I'd probably turn up something like "Leave Out All the Rest", "Shadow of the Day", "Iridescent", "Burning in the skies", etc. So, I can't choose since it depends so much on my mood.

7. Look above. XD

8. No, I have not. Since I live in Pakistan and NO major artist will EVER come here, I don't think I can anytime soon, either. :/ I'd love to, though. It's one of my biggest dreams. I'd literally KILL to see them live- to see them play just ONE song.

I'm sorry for the incredibly long answers, but I don't do one-line answers when it comes to something I love with a passion.