Panginoon ng Singsing ( Diyos ng Singsing) Live your own life in Middle-Earth!

Flora_Swift posted on Jun 27, 2013 at 11:44AM
Create a new character, put her in the story and go along with the storyline. There will be people joining on the way so, you've got to go along with them. You can also be one of the already known characters too, if you want to of course. I' ll start!

Name: Florena Melody
Race: elf
Personality: bad tempered, brave, cunning, sharp, likes revenge, noble
Looks: pale skin, long slightly wavy golden hair, sky blue eyes. One of the most beautiful elves in Middle-Earth.
Parents: killed by orcs
Weapon: sword, daggers and bow.

Panginoon ng Singsing ( Diyos ng Singsing) 2 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Flora_Swift said…
"Don't go Florena!" My little sister Ariella pleaded, "I don't want to leave you!" I sighed and shook my head, "Areilla, don't you want to take revenge of our parents?" I asked her, she nodded. "Then I have no choice but to leave you." After saying goodbye to all of my friends, I took of towards Rivendale, the place that I always longed to go and visit one day. Maybe I'll come back here again, but the hopes are not high, because I have made up my mind...
StampyCatLOL commented…
…that I will be living the rest of my life in the Mines Of Moria. On the journey, I passed through Mirkwood. There I met Tonben, an old peasant elf. We talked for a bit. She told me she lived with her parents in a tree-supported shack inside the Mirkwood gates. She mentioned to me that dwarves still disliked the elves, and that not all of the Moria dwarves had died. She even sinabi that dwarves from Erebor, and kingdom inside the Lonely Mountain, were traveling there. "But the dwarves' hate for the elves has decreased." I told Tonben. But I was not so sure, because... sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas StampyCatLOL said…
Here's a little more about my character.

Name: Tonben Niben (her first name means "One Tall Person" and her last name means "Small But Neutral").
Race: Elf
Personality: Good-tempered, a little bit of a scaredy-cat, pitiful, easy-going, a pacifist, and very merciful.
Looks: Fair skin, short and straight blonde hair, pastel green eyes. Average pretty.
Parents: Two Mirkwood peasants named Nemir (meaning "Water Jewel Neutral") and Silephen (meaning "Shining White Person").
Weapons: None.