Nawawala Couples So far in Lost, which person do you want to see end up with,do the same for other people,you can explain why but don't post spoilers.

Channon108 posted on Apr 15, 2009 at 12:52PM
This is gonna be hard.
For Sawyer:Juliet or Kate,but if Shannon was alive,Juliet or Shannon.

Nawawala Couples 5 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas marissa said…
I'd kinda like to see Sawyer reconcile with Cassidy, but after "Whatever Happened, Happened", I doubt that will happen, lol. It would be nice to see him with his little family, though :)
I guess I'd like him to stay with Juliet, even if I don't like her much.
But I really want Kate and Jack to end up together. They were there from the start, and I would feel a little ripped off did they didn't end up together - it would be like if Ross and Rachel never got together! lol
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas courtney7488 said…
heart
Desmond and Penny- even though they are together now, I still cannot help but worry that something is going to happen to tear them apart again. After all they've done to be with each other, it would be incredibly heart-breaking to see something bad happen to them.

I would also love to see Juliet and Sawyer stick together. They both deserve happiness, and they were happy together before everyone else arrived back on the island. It's so nice to see an actual stable relationship (besides Des and Penny).
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas CLAIRE004 said…
Kate and Sawyer- I think they're the best.Even though sawyer dosn't like Kate anymore I just wish they were back together like in seasons 1,2,3 and alittle of season 4.

I would also like it if Juliet and Jack were together.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas jatehardfan said…
IM A JATER SO ...JACK AND KATE SAWYER AND JULIET OR WITH CASSIDY
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas butterfly995 said…
heart
I really want Sawyer and Kate to get back together. Even though, Sawyer was with Juliet, you can tell that he still loves Kate. And theyr'e really cute together!!! :)