Lucky bituin make your Konata x Kagami tagahanga fiction

BLAMargera123 posted on Jul 24, 2011 at 04:07AM
do it! i command thee!!!

Lucky bituin 6 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas BLAMargera123 said…
PLEASE!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas BLAMargera123 said…
PLEASE!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas vampiressJazz said…
Yuri...no way.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas NyanNyanKitty said…
sick
I am not a Yuri fan so I would post but a regular pic of Konata and Kagami. Not a Yuri photo so why would you want me to do that. I would rather let my friend Isabelle do it she loves Yuri. She really likes it when the Yuri scene when the girls kiss but I do not like Yuri a bit. You love it. Plus I am a good speller.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas NyanNyanKitty said…
Okay so Isabelle will yes post Konata and Kagami kissing or them close kissing. She never knew Yuri until 3rd grade. She is 16") and she always says "Look at my Yuri pic."
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas AmuXIkuto1 said…
I will do a yuri of Konata and Kagami. I love yuri!!

Konata Izumi and her girlfrien Kagami (i 4get her last name) knew that two girls dating seemed wrong to other people. But, they ignored the snide, gruesome remarks 'normal' people said about them and enjoyed their romance. They were about to come up to their 100th day aniversary. That meant their 100 day kiss. The 100 day kiss would happen at midnight, and it would be amazing. The feeling of their lips toughing.... was just a happy dream both of them had.
It was monday; three days to the 100 day kiss. Konata and Kagami were walking down the highschool hall, holding hands and snuggling with eachother. People stared and said things ;like " Eww" or " Gross"
" Kagami, people are staring again. I don't care! Our love is stronger than theirs! We can overpower!" Konata told Kagami. She just laughed, and leaned up to Konata. She approached her lips tenderly,closer....closer......closer.....­
" AHEM, Mrs. Kagami and Mrs. Konata! You should not be expressing your love for each other during school! Detention for both of you!" said the principal.

Tuesday;two days till 100 day kiss.
" Ugh.... Kagami... detention last night sucked! Well.... except for that thing we did in the alley on our way home. That was fun wasn't it?" Konata asked. Kagami nodded. " I loved it, and I love you, Konata."
Konata made a peace sign. " Ditto!" and they both hugged and laughed.
" Konata, wanna share a Choco-Cornet with me?" asked Kagami, holding a Choco-cornet in her hand. " I would love to, Kagami!" she replied.
Konata sat down next to Kagami, cross-legged. She opened her mouth, putting the skinny end on the Cornet in her mouth. Kagami, on the other end, began slurping the chocolate out. As Konata ate, and Kagami slurped, the cornet started to get smaller.... smaller....... untill it was gone, and their lips were touching. " Yummy." they both said after they finished their kiss. " I love you."

Wensday; one day to 100 day kiss.
" Wow, only one more day! Are you as happy as I am, Konata?" Kagami asked. Konata nodded, and replied, " Just one more day, huh. I'm super excited!"
They were walking down the hall, holding hands again Konata was closest to the wall, and didn't see the class room door open. *smack* it hit her dead on the face. " Owie......"
" K- Konata! Are you alright?" Kagami asked, obviously concerned.
" Yeah, i think so. Thanks, Kagami." Konata stood up, when Kagami said, " K- Konata! Y- your n-nose! I- it's bleeding! I need to take you to the nurse!"
*later*
" I'm sorry to say, Konata has to be sent home. It seems she has broken her nose. Lucky thing tomorrow is a weekend; you can go see her at her house. Bye, Kagami. Enjoy your day!" says the nurse. As Konata gets in the car with her dad, Kagami starts to cry. " W- with our hundred day kiss, too..... but! We still have tomorrow. I have hope!" she starts to wave, watching the black car pull out of the parking lot. " Feel better, Konata." Kagami wipes a tear out her eye. " Konata's a trooper, She'll be fine."

Thursday; day of 100 day kiss.
" KONATA!!!!" Kagami yells, giving Konata a large hug. " I missed you! I love you. Guess what day it is!"
" It's our 100 day kiss! Yay!" Konata yells back. " It's almost midnight,, too! We only have........ well, it's 10:30.....and that minus.... that... is....um......"
" Silly! It only leaves us with 1 hour and 30 minutes! What do you wanna do with them? Kagami corrects Konata.
Konata exclaims, " think you know. Right?"

* Midnight *

" It's really time! Midnight! Come on, Kagami! Into the closet!" They slowly walk into Konata's closet, shutting the door behind them. " Ready?"
Kagami and Konata slowly move closer to each other; a little closer every second. Almost...... there........

( you can tell what happenes next! * sly look* I'll give you a hint: It's very perverted!!!)
 I will do a yuri of Konata and Kagami. I pag-ibig yuri!! Konata Izumi and her girlfrien Kagami (i 4g