Luddy TWITTER CUDDY CHAT 2010! Please Read!

misanthrope86 posted on May 13, 2010 at 02:57AM
So Lisa Edelstein is participating in one of the House On Fox chat session on Twitter! Here is the link: link

This is a possible opportunity for us Luddy fans to talk to Lisa directly (ish!) and tell her that there are plenty of fans who support Cuddy and the Luddy relationship!

So shall we brainstorm some questions that we could ask her? Obviously, anyone with a Twitter account can try ask her whatever they want, but maybe if we put our heads together we can ask her a really, really good question so that the chances of it being picked for her to answer are higher!

So ask away people!

Luddy 16 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas misanthrope86 said…
I was thinking about asking something about how it felt to not really have that much fan support for her current story arc, but that seems like such a depressing question!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MoniBolis said…
Question: "So Lucas and Cuddy do it every morning...How hot it's that"

Not serously, I would love to ask her about Cuddy pursuing happiness with Lucas. Because, honestly, Cuddy is way pass the "just try something else" phase
It doesn't have to be a depressing question.
Like when Lisa E was a guess star in "Felicity" she pretty much play the drunk bitch who was keeping apart Felicity form her love.
So she can relate
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
hmmm
Maybe something like
"What is your take on Cuddy pursuing a relationship with Lucas?"
or
"Do you think the Cuddy/House relationship or the Cuddy/Lucas relationship has revealed more about Cuddy?"
or
"What is your take on the Cuddy/Lucas relationship dynamic?"
or
"Some Huddy fans are vehemently opposed to Luddy. How does it make you feel when you hear that fans are unhappy with a storyarc?"
or
"Fans seem to be either vehemently opposed to Luddy, while others adore the relationship. How do such strong fan reactions make you feel about this storyarc?"
I like the first one and thrid one.
"Do you see a solid future for Lucas and Cuddy?"
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Luddyfan01 said…
laugh
"Why can't Cuddy just be happy with Lucas and forget about House?"
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas thirteen_times said…
"Does Cuddy want to "get married, have two kids, a dog, retire to Florida" with Lucas like she said?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas thirteen_times said…
Does Cuddy's family aprove of Lucas?
big smile
These are some GOOD questions! WOOT!
big smile
I went with "What is your take on the Cuddy/Lucas relationship dynamic?" and "Do you think the Cuddy/House relationship or the Cuddy/Lucas relationship has revealed more about Cuddy?".

I encourage y'all to post yours! And if anyone wants me or someone else to ask a question on your behalf, but leave a comment here with the question you wanna ask!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas diddlinaranma said…
heart
I can not wait! Luddy Questions? surely .. and thanks for having written them, certainly try!
worried
Frankly I'm afraid of her answers .. she is more Huddy fan!! LOL LOL
meh
Well...That was frustrating...The chat didn't work properly, and she anwer very few questons :(
sad
Oh man that did suck... Someone asked if she could say Hi to them... What a fantastic question.

They need to make those things more structured so that fans can ask good questions and get detailed responses. If they're gonna do it, they should do it properly.
Let's face it that the chat was disgusting and very slow, because you can not hate someone who asks Lisa to say hi .. she met the people everywhere if there is a chance I do not see anything wrong it. Obvious that she would answer, but write a quick hellooo, and an explanation on a long relationship with the chat slow .. would been difficult!
I don't mind people asking for a shout out as long as they actually ask a question as well. Someone else could have asked for the shout out AND asked her question. Thats what she was there for.