Mariposa Region RPG INTRODUCING 2 NEW TYPES!

zutaradragon posted on Mar 01, 2016 at 02:12AM
The Sound and Light Elements have been discovered!
Anyone who's been following along knows that this dex allows 3 types, and some pokemon will be gaining these types tacked on to their original types in this region! (for instance the Jigglypuff, Whismer and Nuibat families will gain sound)
Some pokemon attacks will also be reclassified (Sing and Echoing Voice would be made sound for obvious reasons as would Flash be made a light move)
I'm still working on weakness and strength, so if you have any suggestions leave a comment down below~
I'm sorda thinking that sound will be strong against Flying because sound travels well in air but it'll be weak against either ground or water because sound doesn't travel well through those...
I feel like Light and Dark should be equally matched, as 1 can not exist without the other (And it seems to have been decided that if this region had games they would be called Light and Dark). Perhaps it should be good against Ghost types but I have no idea what it would be weak against...help...please...
 The Sound and Light Elements have been discovered! Anyone who's been following along knows that this
last edited on Mar 01, 2016 at 02:17AM

Mariposa Region RPG No ang sumagot