MeghanTrain Biografia / Biography

MeghanTrain posted on May 23, 2015 at 05:59AM
Meghan Trainor nasceu em Nantucket, no estado americano de Massachusetts. É filha de Gary e Kelli Trainor. Começou a escrever suas próprias canções aos 12 de anos de idade. Em 2011 lançou seu primeiro trabalho, com o álbum I'll Sing With You, que não chega a ser um álbum oficial. Em 2014 conheceu o produtor Kevin Kadish, e juntos escreveram a canção All About That Bass. Com o sucesso de seu single, Meghan assinou seu primeiro contrato com a gravadora Epic Records, depois que o empresário e produtor musical LA Reid ouviu sua música. All About That Bass se tornou sucesso nos Estados Unidos, ficando em primeiro lugar na Billboard Hot 100. No dia 09 de janeiro de 2015 foi lançado seu mais recente álbum, Title. No Billboard Music Awards 2015, cerimônia realizada em Las Vegas, Meghan ganhou seus primeiros prêmios de maior relevância: o Billboard Top Music Hot 100 e o Billboard Best Digital Music; ela também performou sua música " Like I'm Gonna Lose You ", - que será o próximo single do seu álbum supracitado - dueto com John Legend. Essa performance foi muito apreciada pela crítica, principalmente pela anfitriã Billboard .

Meghan Trainor was born in Nantucket, in the US state of Massachusetts. She is the daughter of Gary and Kelli Trainor. He began writing his own songs at 12 years of age. In 2011 he released his first job, with the album I'll Sing With You, which is hardly an official album. In 2014 he met producer Kevin Kadish, and together they wrote the song All About That Bass. With the success of her single, Meghan signed her first recording contract with Epic Records, after the entrepreneur and music producer LA Reid heard her music. All About That Bass became successful in the US, ranking first in the Billboard Hot 100. On January 9, 2015 was released his latest album, Title. At Billboard Music Awards 2015 ceremony held in Las Vegas, Meghan won his first most relevant awards: the Billboard Top Music Hot 100 and the Billboard Best Digital Music; She also performed it his song "Like I'm Gonna Lose You" - will be the next single from his album above - duet with John Legend. This performance was highly appreciated by critics, mainly by Billboard hostess.
 Meghan Trainor nasceu em Nantucket, no estado americano de Massachusetts. É filha de Gary e Kelli Tr
last edited on May 23, 2015 at 06:01AM

MeghanTrain No ang sumagot