Metal Fight BeyBlade Hey! MFBB RP!!!

kikibibi posted on Jan 06, 2012 at 02:42AM
Yeah!

Rules

1. FCs and OCs r welcome!!

2. Stick with story! No startovers!

3. Plz no swearing u can just dont do it often.

4. Dont take control of other peoples characters. Its not fun or fair 4 the other person.

5. Dont be hateful!

6. Have fun!

Here's my character:

Name: Cynte Elecrent (like Cindy but with a T and its Ella-crent)

Appearence: Medium length black hair with yellow and purple highlights, purple eyes, a jacket like Gingka except its purple and its long sleeve, yellow tank top underneath, purple and yellow fingerless gloves, black jeans, 2 belts that cross like Gingkas, black and purple sneakers

Bey: Thunderbolt LightningBird (Lightning Bird)
Color scheme: black, purple, yellow, and a little silver

Special Moves:... She just got it... no special moves made yet.

Personality: Nice, but nervous, not too confident

She just got LightningBird it was a gift from her grandfather so she isnt all that familiar with it. Shes not a very confident person and is partially afraid of beyblade and new people. Doesnt have many err... any friends. Parents and Grandfather making her go out meet people.

Metal Fight BeyBlade 3 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kikibibi said…
(I Know the bey isnt like constellation themed but plz dont judge me!)

Cynte: *just arriving at big bey stadium with lots of people and bladers are everywhere*

Cynte: *gets out bey lightning bird* uh.. this is a big place compared to home huh buddy? *bey doesnt respond and cynte sighs* well yeah Gramps said that I should start small but this place definitely is not small. *sighs again*
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas dargox said…
Name: Dex tero
Appearence: brown hair, brown eyes, 5'ft 8"in, wears black runing boots, wore blue jeans, black t-shirt, a white hoodie, and black fighting gloves, kinda looks like naruto.
Personality: loyal, brave, strong will, smart, and kind to others

Bey: bladestinger (shade scropio)
colors scheme: dark grey, blood red, greed, and gold on the blade.

Special moves:

blade wheel (rolls on it's side like a wheel which makes the blades cut up or down)

flying scorpin (use the side of the field to lanch into the air to pop out it's two hidden blades called scropin tails then come down it's foe like a saw)

Bio: Dex as allways been a bey battler and has stack up16th wins with his one&only bey (scropio) since he was 10.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas DragonAura15 said…
Is it too late for me to join? Has this already been abandoned...?