Michael Jackson HELP!

Fashionista101 posted on Sep 01, 2012 at 01:10PM
i need some help.
and i'm sorry that it doesn't have anything to do with our beloved michael, but i REALLY need help.

This fall, i'm going to Middlesex County College and i have to take most classes that don't count thoughs my major. i even have to take a reading class.

i have a specfic learning disability and once i go to college, i fear i would have a mental and nervous breakdown from the stress and break down and burst into tears.

Now, I really have to pick up because of my 'stupidness' and 'laziness' in me that i can't help but do at the last minute with everything.

i should have got things done earlier, but i didn't.
MAN, I'm SUCH an stupid and lazy person.

what should i do? I feel like breaking down anytime now

Michael Jackson 3 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MJpixy said…
big smile
I almost had a break down...'Cos my HIStory teacher is an ass sometimes!But I tell you all you have to do is take it easy and think that you don't need straight A's,all you need is to graduate with pleasant marks and be good at what you wanna do next!Don't freak out,panic attacks are worse,one of my class mates has panic attacks,can't come to school and she missed the exams!Your life won't end if you have bad marks,don't worry!
 I almost had a break down...'Cos my HIStory teacher is an asno sometimes!But I tell you all you have t
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas cherl12345 said…
smile
Don't feel bad I have a learning disablitiy myself and all I can tell is don't panic or get frusterated. Just take your time, and you'll do fine; furthermore, you're not stupid nor lazy and I don't like that when you say things like about yourself. You're a very smart and intelligent young lady and don't let know one tell you're not.
 Don't feel bad I have a learning disablitiy myself and all I can tell is don't panic or get frusterat
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Vespera said…
smile
You seem a bit overwhelmed, and I can totally understand you. It's normal to be nervous before changes in life. Usually it's difficult at first, but eventually, when you've gotten used to the new situation, it turns out to be ok (or even great!) anyway. Try not to be too hard on yourself, don't criticize yourself, and stress yourself out. Try to think positive: You'll meet new people, experience something new... exciting!!!

Michael said: "DREAM BIG, WORK HARD!" So... shamone, you can do it!!! Good luck! =)

Thumbs up from MJ...
 You seem a bit overwhelmed, and I can totally understand you. It's normal to be nervous before change