Minecraft Pixel Art! Shiny Pokemon!

wantadog posted on Sep 23, 2012 at 06:22PM
I will be making only Shiny Pokemon for the next week or so. Vote here for which shinies you want me to attempt!

*The pic will show which Shiny I am currently making*
 I will be making only Shiny Pokemon for the susunod week or so. Vote here for which shinies you want me
last edited on Jun 16, 2014 at 04:57AM
save

Minecraft Pixel Art! 5 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas wantadog said…
*In progress picture*

This is a 3/4 done shiny Eevee I am working on. It's kinda huge so I had to do it at an angle.
 *In progress picture* This is a 3/4 done shiny Eevee I am working on. It's kinda huge so I had to
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas victinimacaron said…
kiss
Woah that's so cool! Could you do a normal and shiney umbreon for me?! Pwease!? This is my try (fail!) at them! Thank you! <3
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
 Woah that's so cool! Could you do a normal and shiney umbreon for me?! Pwease!? This is my try (fail!
(Those are pretty good.)
victinimacaron commented…
oh thank you! your really kind! i will give you a pagpaparangal and become a tagahanga of you! (after all i choose my mga kaibigan wisely...) or in pokèmon talk - I choose you! XD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
And one shiny Umbreon, as requested.
 And one shiny Umbreon, as requested.
OMG. thats awesome! just out of interest how long did that take? sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
can i save that image to my computer please? (i thought i should get permission first.) also could i post it on YouTube and my pader as my favourite tuktok ten minecraft makes? thanks! also if there is a shiny zorua please could you make it? thanks umbreon and zorua are my favourite! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
lol i sinabi thanks loads! (I hope i am not annoying you but you are probably my only friend :( ) sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas victinimacaron said…
I like your avatar thingy! XD