pelikula 30 araw Movie Challenge

greyswan618 posted on Aug 26, 2015 at 08:35PM
Are you up for a fun game?After playing similar games on Actresses and Hottest Actors,I thought why not make one for the movies club?

(credit for the game goes to misanthrope86 and DarkSarcasm)

You can answer one question a day,or all of them at once in a survey style.There will probably be people who have the same answers,and that is fine,but please post a different pic from that movie.

Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day 1 : Last movie seen (in theaters)
Day 2 : Current fave movie
Day 3 : Favorite animated movie
Day 4 : Favorite Sci-fi/Fantasy movie
Day 5 : Favorite 80's movie
Day 6 : Favorite movie kiss
Day 7 : Favorite horror movie
Day 8 : Favorite movie based on book(s)
Day 9 : Favorite comedy movie
Day 10 : Favorite drama movie
Day 11 : Favorite movie soundtrack
Day 12 : Favorite movie villain/villainess
Day 13 : Favorite 90's movie
Day 14 : Upcoming movie you're looking forward to seeing
Day 15 : Favorite Superhero movie
Day 16 : Favorite movie couple
Day 17 : Favorite childhood movie
Day 18 : Favorite movie thriller/suspense
Day 19 : Favorite dance movie
Day 20 : Favorite Action/Adventure movie
Day 21 : Favorite movie cast
Day 22 : Favorite movie(from 2000-2010)
Day 23 : Favorite song from movie
Day 24 : Favorite movie line
Day 25 : Favorite musical movie
Day 26 : Favorite movie director
Day 27 : Favorite movie sequel/series
Day 28 : Favorite natural disaster movie
Day 29 : Movie you want to see remade
Day 30 : All time fave movie
last edited on Sep 18, 2015 at 10:42PM

pelikula 223 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 223

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas DarkSarcasm said…
Day 10: Favorite drama movie
I love a lot of war movies (which I guess mostly fall somewhere in the drama category), but Inglourious Basterds is my current favorite.
 [b]Day 10: paborito drama movie[/b] I pag-ibig a lot of war pelikula (which I guess mostly fall somewhere
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Zeppie said…

I think I'll go with Happy Gilmore xD Or Zoolander. They're both so ridiculous and quotable x3
 [b]Day 9 : paborito comedy movie[/b] I think I'll go with Happy Gilmore xD Or Zoolander. They're b
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas misanthrope86 said…
Day 7: Favorite horror movie

Let The Right One In
 [b]Day 7: paborito horror movie[/b] Let The Right One In
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas greyswan618 said…
Day 14 : Upcoming movie you're looking forward to seeing ...Star Wars Episode 7 The Force Awakens
 araw 14 : Upcoming movie you're looking pasulong to seeing ...Star Wars Episode 7 The Force Awakens
Day 11: Favorite movie soundtrack
Lords of Dogtown
 [b]Day 11: paborito movie soundtrack[/b] Lords of Dogtown
Day 15 : Favorite Superhero movie ...both Thor movies and both Avengers movies
 araw 15 : paborito Superhero movie ...both Thor pelikula and both Avengers pelikula
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Bibi69 said…
big smile

This was like REALLY hard!!! I love so many of them! But I think I'll go with
Cabin in the Woods

I mean, zombies, REDNECK zombies, a werewolf, ghosts, dragon-ish creatures, a muredering clown, creepy people with masks that burns people, a giant cobra, a dude a saws in the face, a ballerina with teeth instead of a face, Sigourney Weaver, apocalypse, angry gods.... And it's a Joss Whedon movie... What else do you want?! That movie has everything in it lol!!
 [b]Day 7 : paborito horror movie[/b] This was like [i]REALLY[/i] hard!!! I pag-ibig so many of them! B
Day 8 : Favorite movie based on book

I'll leave aside the series, like Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Lord of the Rings, The Maze Runner and such. And I'll go with my favorite movie based on a book, not a series.

The Mist, I love that freaking movie so much! And I cry every single time I watch it! It probably has the worst ending EVER! Which make it great and realistic. Also, I chose this one, because, I never thought I would say this one day, but the movie was better than the book. Surprising right? This never happened before, but it is. The ending of the book sucks, and Frank Darabont changed the ending for the movie and Stephen King was impressed and jealous that he didn't think of the ending himself.
 [b]Day 8 : paborito movie based on book[/b] I'll leave aside the series, like Harry Potter, Hunger
big smile

Shaun of the Dead. Best. Movie. EVER!
 [b]Day 9 : paborito comedy movie[/b] [i][b]Shaun of the Dead[/i][/b]. Best. Movie. EVER!
crying

Elles Étaient Cinq (The Five of Us), talk about a freaking tear jerker! I can't watch that movie without being a big ball of emotional mess!
 [b]Day 10 : paborito drama movie[/b] [i][b]Elles Étaient Cinq[/i][/b] ([i]The Five of Us[/i]), ta
surprise

Requiem for a Dream. That movie soundtrack is simply EPIC!
 [b]Day 11 : paborito movie soundtrack[/b] [i][b]Requiem for a Dream[/i][/b]. That movie soundtrack
Bibi69 commented…
Also, X-Men: First Class comes in close second. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
heart
Day 12: Favorite movie villains
I'm sure this has nothing to do with the fact that I'm watching them being bastards right now, but I freakin' love Peter and Eric from the Divergent series. They're dicks, they know it, and they enjoy every second of it. (Well, Peter grows something slightly resembling a conscience later on, but I'll let that slide.) They're both so much fun to watch.
 [b]Day 12: paborito movie villains[/b] I'm sure this has nothing to do with the fact that I'm watchi
heart
Day 16 : Favorite movie couple ... there are 5 couples I really love,but my #1 fave movie couple is and always will be Edward and Bella from Twilight Saga.Their love is beautiful and forever

(pic made and edited by mia444)
 araw 16 : paborito movie couple ... there are 5 couples I really love,but my #1 fave movie couple is a
mia444 commented…
Thanks for using one of the pics I made, sis :) sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas

Juno
 [b]Day 10 : paborito drama movie[/b] Juno
Day 13: Favorite 90's movie
Let's see, what do I not have saved for another day... The Mighty Ducks.
 [b]Day 13: paborito 90's movie[/b] Let's see, what do I not have saved for another day... The Mighty
Day 17 : Favorite childhood movie ...E.T

(I know I also said this was my fave 80's movie,but it's also my fave childhood movie)
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
 araw 17 : paborito childhood movie ...E.T (I know I also sinabi this was my fave 80's movie,but it's

Aladdin. Love that soundtrack so much ♥
 [b]Day 11 : paborito movie soundtrack [/b] Aladdin. pag-ibig that soundtrack so much ♥
Day 14: Upcoming movie you're looking forward to seeing
Suicide Squad. So. Fucking. Far. Away.
 [b]Day 14: Upcoming movie you're looking pasulong to seeing[/b] Suicide Squad. So. Fucking. Far. Awa
Day 18 : Favorite movie thriller/suspense ...The Sixth Sense...that movie was spine-tingling and my fave thriller/suspense movie
 araw 18 : paborito movie thriller/suspense ...The Sixth Sense...that movie was spine-tingling and my f
Day 15: Favorite Superhero movie
X-Men Origins: Wolverine. I really don't care for Wolverine, or any of the other X-Men movies, but I love the cast in this one. Liev Schreiber, Lynn Collins, Taylor Kitsch and Kevin Durand are all people I'll watch stuff specifically for, so having large groups of people I cast-stalk in the same movie is always appreciated. =P
 [b]Day 15: paborito Superhero movie[/b] X-Men Origins: Wolverine. I really don't care for Wolverine
Bibi69 commented…
Haha!! I don't like that movie! But that's because I pag-ibig Wolverine's REAL story and not this piece of crap LOL! Oops ;) But I do agree that the casting is great! The only good parts of the movie were Gambit's parts ;) sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas SherlockStark said…
kiss
Day 6 : Favorite movie kiss

Tom and Izzy in "The Fountain"
 araw 6 : paborito movie halik Tom and Izzy in "The Fountain"
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mia444 said…
Day 3 Favorite animated movie
Ice Age
 araw 3 paborito animated movie Ice Age
Day 4 Favorite SciFi/fantasy movie
I'm tied between X-Men and Avatar
 araw 4 paborito SciFi/fantasy movie I'm tied between X-Men and awatara
heart
Day 16: Favorite movie couple
Mickey & Mallory Knox from Natural Born Killers.
 [b]Day 16: paborito movie couple[/b] Mickey & Mallory Knox from Natural Born Killers.
Day 19 : Favorite dance movie ...Footloose(I also liked Dirty Dancing)
 araw 19 : paborito dance movie ...Footloose(I also liked Dirty Dancing)

Hmmm...... Loki. I'll go with Loki.
 [b]Day 12 : paborito movie villain/villainess[/b] Hmmm...... Loki. I'll go with Loki.
Day 20 : Favorite Action/Adventure movie ...there are quite a few action/adventure movies I like/love,and Divergent is one of them
 araw 20 : paborito Action/Adventure movie ...there are quite a few action/adventure pelikula I like/love
Day 21 : Favorite movie cast ...Twilight cast.They all fit perfectly together
 araw 21 : paborito movie cast ...Twilight cast.They all fit perfectly together
Day 17: Favorite childhood movie
The Rogue Stallion and Candleshoe were my favorites (presented in classic VHS format!), but I also watched the hell out of The Mighty Ducks and The Sound of Music.
 [b]Day 17: paborito childhood movie[/b] The Rogue Stallion and Candleshoe were my favorites (present
heart
Day 22 : Favorite movie(from 2000-2010) ....I gotta go with Twilight.I love the love story between a human and a vampire
 araw 22 : paborito movie(from 2000-2010) ....I gotta go with Twilight.I pag-ibig the pag-ibig story between a
Day 18: Favorite movie thriller/suspense
Signs. Cram it.
 [b]Day 18: paborito movie thriller/suspense[/b] Signs. Cram it.
Day 13 : Favorite 90's movie

The Lion King

(I'm really inconsistent with having daily entries for this challenge :v)
 [b]Day 13 : paborito 90's movie [/b] The Lion King (I'm really inconsistent with having daily e
Day 23 : Favorite song from movie ...there are a lot of songs from movies that I love and Love Me Like You Do from FSOG is one of them
 araw 23 : paborito song from movie ...there are a lot of songs from pelikula that I pag-ibig and pag-ibig Me Lik
Day 5 Favorite 80's movie
I'm tied between Scarface and Top Gun (I also love E.T.)
 araw 5 paborito 80's movie I'm tied between Scarface and tuktok Gun (I also pag-ibig E.T.)
greyswan618 commented…
tuktok Gun was filmed partly in my hometown,San Diego :) sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
mia444 commented…
That's awesome 😀 sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
heart
Day 6 Favorite movie kiss
The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn part 1 Edward and Bella Cullen
 araw 6 paborito movie halik The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn part 1 Edward and Bella Cullen
greyswan618 commented…
that's who I sinabi too,but their very first kiss,not their wedding halik sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
mia444 commented…
I know that's why I chose the wedding halik instead :) sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Day 24 : Favorite movie line ... so many to choose from,but one of my absolute faves is "No measure of time with you will be long enough,but let's start with forever" from BD part 1
 araw 24 : paborito movie line ... so many to choose from,but one of my absolute faves is "No measure o
Day 19: Favorite dance movie
Grease.

May you all have "Greased Lightning" stuck in your heads for the next 24 hours. *cackle*
 [b]Day 19: paborito dance movie[/b] Grease. May you all have "Greased Lightning" stuck in your he
Day 14 : Upcoming movie you're looking forward to seeing

The Anthem of the Heart.
 [b]Day 14 : Upcoming movie you're looking pasulong to seeing [/b] The Anthem of the Heart.
Day 25 : Favorite musical movie ...Phantom of the Opera(2004)...I'm not big on musicals,but I do like this one
 araw 25 : paborito musical movie ...Phantom of the Opera(2004)...I'm not big on musicals,but I do like
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas SherlockStark said…

Already used Sweeney Todd and The Fly... Hmmm... I like the first Saw.
 araw 7 : paborito horror movie Already used Sweeney Todd and The Fly... Hmmm... I like the first Sa
Day 15 : Favorite Superhero movie

The Incredibles, definitely ♥

I also really like Super (2010). It's wonderfully ridiculous.
 [b]Day 15 : paborito Superhero movie [/b] The Incredibles, definitely ♥ I also really like Su
Day 26 : Favorite movie director ...Spielberg
 araw 26 : paborito movie director ...Spielberg
Day 20: Favorite Action/Adventure movie
The Fast and the Furious
 [b]Day 20: paborito Action/Adventure movie[/b] The Fast and the Furious
Day 27 : Favorite movie sequel/series ...there are a few series of movies I love...Fast and Furious series,Divergent series,Star Wars(1-6) and of course Twilight Series
 araw 27 : paborito movie sequel/series ...there are a few series of pelikula I love...Fast and Furious s
Day 21: Favorite movie cast
I did TFATF yesterday, so Black Hawk Down. Everyone was in that movie. Eeeveryone. Favorites include: Tom Sizemore, Kim Coates, William Fichtner, Brian Van Holt, Johnny Strong, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Tom Guiry, Jeremy Piven and Eric Bana.
 [b]Day 21: paborito movie cast[/b] I did TFATF yesterday, so Black Hawk Down. Everyone was in that
Day 16 : Favorite movie couple

It has to be Flynn and Rapunzel from Tangled ♥
I'm also a fan of Elizabeth and Will (POTC).
 [b]Day 16 : paborito movie couple [/b] It has to be Flynn and Rapunzel from Gusot ♥ I'm also
Day 28 : Favorite natural disaster movie ... Armageddon
 araw 28 : paborito natural disaster movie ... Armageddon
DarkSarcasm commented…
I pag-ibig that one too! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Day 17 : Favorite childhood movie

Balto :D
I watched that movie over and over as a kid (I still do lol).
 [b]Day 17 : paborito childhood movie [/b] Balto :D I watched that movie over and over as a kid (I
Day 29 : Movie you want to see remade ... I'd like to see a remake of Pretty Woman
 araw 29 : Movie you want to see remade ... I'd like to see a remake of Pretty Woman
smile
I missed a LOT of days.... So I'll do a bunch in a row

This is hard, I love a LOT of villains & villainesses.... I'm gonna go with:

Bucky Barnes ~ Captain America: The Winter Soldier
The Joker ~ The Dark Knight
Loki ~ Thor / The Avengers
 I missed a LOT of days.... So I'll do a bunch in a row [b]Day 12 : paborito movie villain/villaine