pelikula Film titles game

harold posted on Jul 11, 2007 at 07:06AM
This is a game that I always play with my friends whenever we wait in line for the opening of some major film (I'm sure some of them will be doing it very soon while waiting in line for the new Harry Potter movie), and I figured that it would fit right in with the other games. Honestly, I don't know why it took me this long to think of it!

The rules are simple:
1) For each posting to this thread, a given user will post a film title that begins with the last letter of the previous film's title. For example, if user A posts a film called "Exoneration", the next user would have to post a film title beginning with the letter N.
2) Take turns (ie, do not post an entry after yourself!)
3) Do not repeat film titles!
4) The definite article ("The") is ignored for the purposes of which letter begins a film title. Thus, "The Matrix" is considered to start with an "M". "The" is the only article to be ignored; other articles, such as "an", do count.

As you may imagine, the game gets more difficult the longer you play. While there's no way to check this, the game is also much more fun if you do not refer to outside sources (IMDb, film guides, etc) to help come up with the answer.
For your reference, however, I have compiled a list of link that have been named in this game so far. Just click "all the films" in the previous sentence to look them up, to make sure you don't repeat any that have already been named.

I'll begin:

Adventures in Babysitting
last edited on Apr 18, 2008 at 03:50PM

pelikula 679 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...