My Chemical Romance My chemical romance!!!

NiMrOd_1995 posted on Jul 08, 2007 at 07:34PM
so what got all of you guys into MCR?
for me it was just hearing famous last words on tv and thinking.
"wow! these guys are amazing!"
and that led to my obsession. XD

My Chemical Romance 16 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas krissy4eva said…
well i am not obsessed but i got on to them off my friends and hearing their black parade song .. they are great but i havn't heard many of their songs .. i like disenchanted though
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Charlottka said…
I am obsessed.I saw Im not okay on MTV.It was just great.I am very Big FAN!!!
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas RnBStar13 said…
i dont so much like the music cuz i like rnb and rap, guys are great though :D
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas awwxmira said…
well i heard Skylines And Turnstiles and completly fell fer em

although the 1st song i heard was im not ok through a friend back in 04
then when i saw em live it just really won me over
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas snoznoodle said…
I think the first song I heard was Helena. I thought it was pretty cool and then my friend got me the new album for my birthday and I love them now!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mcrpunk12 said…
My friend Jayson mentioned them to me and the first song that I ever fell in love with was The Ghost of You, that is everywhere in my room, it is my life, That song made me cry the first couple of times that i saw it. ROL MCR!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas jennluvsmcr said…
I LOVE MCR WITH ALL MY SOUL well what soul i have left according to my mom i have never had a soul haha but for real i love mcr..and i just got my bff liking them its great i have sum one to go to a concert with! :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas I_Luv_HK said…
I found out about MCR when my friend became a goth and fell obsessed with them. She Showed me thier site and that lead to my obsesion.(and this is weird cuz i think my dog is in major obsession with them too cuz every time i play them she cums up and lies on my bed)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mcrlover01 said…
when the black parade came out, i realised how good they were when i heard it on the radio, then i sorta researched into all there old stuff and now im a HUGE fan
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas lolxx said…
wen the black parade came out there was a buzz about it so i saw the back parade vid and i just wanted more and more .now im a huge of my chem and they have saved my life with theri music that is unlike any orther Ilv dem .LONG LIVE THE BLACK PARADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas NiMrOd_1995 said…
To be honest i hate MCR now...pathetic phase that i hope i never go through again. they are shit :/
since i saw them on TV i thought to myself...what a talentless bunch of fuckers.
:]
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Eyem_Invisible said…
The internet.
I heard a few songs...Then I went and bought the black parade,like a month or so after it came out.
Then that summer,i bought revenge and bullets,and lotms.I love them
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas DarkSarcasm said…
I saw the video for "Helena" while I was babysitting (hey, they were napping, what else was I supposed to do? =P). I was kinda interested, but really got into MCR when my cousin went on a rant about how much he hated them. ;)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Gerardxhottiex said…
heard helena->fell in love
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas DWLoverTBCEDT said…
I saw Welcome to the Black Parade on Stage 6. Fell in love.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas sexy_kitty said…
I LOVE MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE from the moment i heard them!!!!! i think that they are the best band i've heard for a long time lol and now i got both cds they have made and a pic of them on my wal!! :P