Nancy Drew The Movie

Designergurl posted on Jan 29, 2008 at 05:04AM
I think that Emma Roberrts shoould not have played her because she is Brunnette. I think they sould stick to the characters characteristics.

Nancy Drew 5 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas cressida said…
It was indeed strange that the (movie) creators didn't feel compelled to keep her redhead/strawberry blonde nor have Bess, George, or Hannah (the housekeeper) in it. But then I didn't see the movie -- I knew there would be way too many differences/changes for me to enjoy it.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Designergurl said…
Same here,
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas blind_moon said…
It’s really annoying when the directors of a movie, when doing a screen adaptation from a book, don’t stick with characteristics as important as the colour of the main character hair or important moments in the book storyline. I mean if the book already exists they shouldn’t change that much!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Designergurl said…
Thank you!!!!!!! I feel the same way! I mean, they didn't even put Bess, George or Hannah in it! And as far as I know, Ned Nickerson had brown hair, not blonde like Max theriot, and Nancy had strawberry blonde, reddish hair, and also, they made her assignment really stupid! She went inside this old house or something stupid like that. Not investigating a REAL mystery like arson or deaths, or poisin, my favorite books of hers are, Death by design, and Last Dance. Anyways, thanks for commenting.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas rockstar336 said…
smile
when the nancy drew movie was mad all my friends saw it and at school they called me nancy drew 4 a week!!and i have brown hair.lol
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas