Naruto I spy with my sharingan eye an akatsuki hottie

akatsuki_otaku posted on Jun 07, 2009 at 11:42AM
Who's the hottest out of the akatsuki >^..^<

Naruto 805 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 805

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas rusty746454 said…
its okay if you want to leave if thats what you asking =] cici i doubt will be on much for a ' long ' time and hidanfan doesnt seem to get on so i will be fine =] Haha! ill keep this place alive. Also if i am wrong then sorry and idk i dont think anyone is talking right now and i can think of a couple of reasons why. Lastly you can say whatever you want otaku i mean id rather hear what you truely think than nvm even if its a rant about itachi XD. O yea one more thing i am kinda bitting my tongue on that one pick and if you want me to 'kill' them i will because all in all you,hidanfan,cici,undead,coolguy and BeB are all part of my inner circle and i would destroy anyone if they were upsetting one of them 0_o
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas akatsuki_otaku said…
wow,thx rusty but i don't think u should get involved in all that senseless drama so yea,chillaxx....hav a cupcake
hmmmmm...i'll just eat the emo cupcake....looks yummmy...it reminds me of my itachi...i dunnno,it just does
 ............ wow,thx rusty but i don't think u should get involved in all that senseless drama so yea
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ITACHI-KUN!!!!!!!!!!!!1 and share that cupcake *slumps over* i have been very down lately......and lol no i dont like Itachi so dont take my caps lock as a sign for that......i just havent been very....nvm.....

besides that i am listenin and trying to learn a new song for chorus but thats about it =]
 AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ITACHI-KUN!!!!!!!!!!!!1 and share that cupcake *slumps over* i have been very down l
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Hinata1994 said…
Wow... cupcakes! I wanna have some!!!!!! *run toward the cakes... then slip on the way and fell down* OUCH! Man, cupcakes do give me bad luck... Last time, I tried to eat a cupcake, I end up at the hospital.....:I
!?
lol...weird
get ur own cupcakes ppl,lol jk,jk
yummy stuff
 !? lol...weird get ur own cupcakes ppl,lol jk,jk yummy stuff
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas cici746454 said…
laugh
eats rice ball/bear thingie yyyyyuuuuuummmm!!!!!!!!! that was good*burps* opps lol
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Katsu said…
heart
i'm new here, but...
where are all the deidara fangirls, hn?
am i the only one, yeah?
well, i don't mind.
ermmmm lets see here
okatu- itachi
rusty-madara
cici-minato
hinata- hinata/itachi
hidanfan-hidan

thats the main ones there used to be one but she doesnt get on anymore and welcome to the land of fanpop where all your wildest dreams can come true =] tell us a little about yourself? like faovrite animes and such and favorite characters (besides deidara XD) or why you like deidara so much?

if you answer these i will be happy to answer any questions of yours =]

yours truely rusty
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
weee thank you ^^,

lol cool then deidara is mine. well, un, he is mine alright but at least i don't have to share him. i mean... yeah... i guess if there are others i wouldn't exactly go against them, but... but... hn, nevermind. ^_^' deidara, my man.

un, ok, about me... well, i love deidara. x) as you already know, lol. the only anime i've watched up until now is naruto but i started watching bleach too a couple of days ago. i think i'll like it, it seems cool. any other suggestions for great animes?

putting deidara aside, my favorite character is itachi. he is amazing, i love the story of his life and his will. hidan is hilarious, and really cool, so i like him too. and madara, well, he kicks ass! but yeah, i guess deidara and itachi are the faves. when it comes to the protagonists i prefer kakashi.

why do i like deidara so much? i think the real question is how can people not like deidara this much? :P haha aww, where to begin... i love his attitude. he's arrogant, tough and he doesn't give up. he's HOT. he's original. and it's kinda funny that he's like the only guy there who "doesn't have a reason to fight, just because." xD he's kinda cold and i like that about him, considering the fact that he is one of the bad guys.

also i like his definition of art. and how he is so passionate about it. many people say the way he died was pathetic, but i don't think so. it just showed us the real deidara. he died like his art, with a bang. and as usual he wouldn't give up. oh, and his voice... i don't know about you guys, but i watch the subs, not the dubs, and his original japanese voice is sooooo hot. i love it when he says "katsu!" xD and really, i could go on forever about things i love about him, but i guess i'll end it here so that you won't get sick of reading. xD

ok, if you don't mind then you can tell me some of the same things about yourself. what your favorite animes are (hint, recommandations for me, *wink*) and what's your favorite characters... i see you like madara. tell me what you love about him, yeah? :D

oppies correction i meant
cici-minato not madara lol i would have to kill her 0_o.

As for other great Animes i currently watch both code geass and deathnote. Although code geass it short and not usually what i watch it is one of the greatest animes of all time if i say so myself. Wolf rain is also another great anime although it can get confuseing. Deathnote is really good but you will learn from the begging you cant love both of the main characters XD i choose L but if you watch it you may choose light. Bleach is probable my favorite anime but my favorite character is in naruto so yea lol i love them both equal in a way.

awwwww madara...... *looks around* i doubt everybody wants me to go on talking about forever why i love him but....i sum it up XD. Why i love Madara? Madara was actually the first shippuden character i knew about and even before i read all the manga i had already fell in love with him. As cici would put it 'you always fall for the evil guys!' which is quite true considering i love Aizen, Gin, Lelouch and Stark. One of my favorite thing about him is that he shares the same quality with Aizen in the fact that he can control anyone to do his bidding and have people completely unaware that he is in control of the situation. He is also cold and does not care for others although i do believe in some since he did care for his clan and his bother. Probable my favorite thing about him is the fact that he knows everything about anything i could find myself talking to him for hours without even getting bored. One of my favorite things is he is the exact type of fighter i like one that is fast and his jutsu are based off of quick movements. I also like that they make his character vague- you know everything about Madara, yet you know nothing at all about him...

1. Madara/Aizen
2. Gin
3. Lelouch/suzaku/kakashi
4. Soifon/Yoruichi
5. Anko/Unohana
6. kakashi/Grimmjow/stark
7. Rolo/Sakura
8. Hidan/Itachi

Sorry for all the ties =] but i just cant choose lol

OMG! i love when he says katsu! to lol when i saw your name i was like KATSU! and really i did say it aloud just like deidara XD
My favorite quote though of all time was when kakashi/obito said

"Those in the ninja world who break the rules and regulations are called filth, but those who don't care about their companions... are
even lower than filth."

i mean when i heard obito say that i teared up a bit XD and the only anime i have ever cried for was code geass at the end i was like a baby XD. I also love the quote from madara {which he never really said zetsu did XD} 'tobi good body' hahahah!!!!!!!

As for me personally i am rather mellow although i do have a temper at which is VERY hard to reach and when it is lol all hell breaks loss. Although i have never been truely mad at people on here i have gladly given people a fair share of talking to. If you ever need any help with anything i know this place pretty well and will be glad to help and so will everybody else there all great dont worry although since it is school its been a little less active =/ but it will get back =]. I am really good with computers and do quite a bit of video making and such on youtube

at the bottom i will post a video of a tribute i made to madara uchiha plz check it out Miss. Deidara

"miss deidara"... *giggle* ^_^

oh... my... that video, seriously. it made me shiver. O_O it was amazing!!! lol i am not half as good as you when it comes to making tributes. i'm just a newbie, lol, but WOW. haha, i had to watch it more than once. the music, the pictures, the things written, everything. the flow over the whole thing. it was so awesome. great job!

lmao i'm happy to hear i'm not the only one to get jealous when someone is fangirling over the same character as i am >_> i mean, i really hate it when people are as obsessed with deidara as i am. x)

hmm, i've heard about deathnote. a friend of mine said i had to check it out. but code geass? don't think i've heard about it. i'll be sure to check it out as well.

lol it makes me so happy to see how you write about madara <3 hahaha, i so know how you feel. there are so many hot/smart/exciting/etc anime/manga guys out there, i wish they could be real. especially deidei >.< ahaha. and of course madara for you.

oh, yeah, i love that quote as well. naruto has a lot of good quotes, some very meaningful and others very funny. i love that.

ahahah, yeah "tobi is a good boy." omg, that one is epic. xD i love how they use it in all fanfictions, lmao, even though as you said zetsu was the one who said it. in every fanfic i read where madara is tobi he says "tobi is a good boy," and it's just hilarious, every time. x)

thank you so much for offering to help if i need it ^^, aww, looks like there are a lot of nice people in here, i bet i'll like it here. and yeah, i know everything about that, school makes one busy. -.-

anyway, again, i really loved your video! ^_^
wow you guys write alot well i think you guys were talking about madara and deidra so minato is soooo hott!!!!!!!!!!
hihi, you must be the minato girl. ^_^ nice meeting you!
big smile
yeppers hes my man he is awesome and you must be the deidra girl nice to meet you too lol!
ooo...2 many replies...didn't notice much....itachi at # 8?!......weirddd.....
bout the fangirl thing___link
*shrugs*
i'm not sure she'd like me adding this link...iki dunno & yes,i've seen other fangirls..i guess..that girl..uhh...what was it-..Lilicia..i think,something like that
right now,i'm just staring at Itachi...and oooo....do i have the most terrible eyesight-ok,nvm...been kinda down lately...
 ooo...2 many replies...didn't notice much....itachi at # 8?!......weirddd..... bout the fangirl thing
hmm...i dunno i got kinda bored..thought of repling again...btw,that yummy stuff was onigiri,japanese riceballs with sushi and seaweed.....REALLLY yummy,i watched Pokemon when i was a kid and practically drooled over those yummy riceballls...mmm-mmm...weird....?!...nahhh­...
awwwwwwwww......the juicebox looks sooo kawaii....
 hmm...i dunno i got kinda bored..thought of repling again...btw,that yummy stuff was onigiri,japanese
they can like him as much as they want, he's still mine. <3
omg, nice pic of itachi and deidara. awww deidara looks sad
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Gins_Girl said…
smile
H-Hello!I Think That Pain Is Kinda Cute, But Itachi Or Deidara are the hotest out of Akatsuki...^_^ I'm New To Fanpop So I Thought I Should Get To Know People Around The Anime Spots,And This Looked Like A Promising Opertunity!
 H-Hello!I Think That Pain Is Kinda Cute, But Itachi Or Deidara are the hotest out of Akatsuki...^_^ I
so i will type more but can you tell me about yourself? =] i am kinda short on time so i would tell you about me but i will later
Huh,Oh!Sorry! ^_^; I had alot of homework, than- eh, you guys don't care but anyway...about me..hmm, not alot to know :
1.I love Anime/Manga
2.I get overly obsessive as a fan girl
3.I'm not athletic
4.Artistic
5.Once again...I suck at sports, My gym teacher hates me!LOL!
6.Decent student (for the most part)
7.Owns Many Pets; Cats,dogs,snake,fish,mice,lizards...Use to own a bird, but cat might've- nvm Lol...
8.I love video games, I'm addicted to Naruto & bleach games,Addicted!
9.Uhhh..........I've run outta stuff O_O; heh...Uhhh...... Ok, I'm lost...
 Huh,Oh!Sorry! ^_^; I had alot of homework, than- eh, you guys don't care but anyway...about me..hmm,
Hi Gins_Girl! Katsu!
By the way, did you guys read the manga chapter 467? Madara totally freaked me out by his "Moon's eye plan"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh I'm shaking just by thinking about it.
haha! thats my madara i knew it was coming all he wants is 'peace' he will take over the world MUHAHAHHAA*with me by his sie * =]
I don't really read the manga that much, my mom cancelled my subscription thing.And i'm ubber ticked -_-'....Welllll,I'm gonna try and subscribe again and not let my mom know XD if she finds out bout it,,,,I'll be screwed O_O *prays*
 I don't really read the manga that much, my mom cancelled my subscription thing.And i'm ubber ticked
link

here is a link it updates weekly on new manga chapters and.....ITS FREE!
laugh
:D :3 Ty!!!!!!!!!!!*bows before Rusty746454* Lmao, ^_^
Hey check out this pic i found,when i saw it i lmaoed!
 :D :3 Ty!!!!!!!!!!!*bows before Rusty746454* Lmao, ^_^ uy check out this pic i found,when i saw it
big smile
lol!!!! That was really funny!!!!!!!!!
laugh
lol!
always welcome =] and lol
 always welcome =] and lol
omg............. that IS HILAROUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas lalalandian said…
mischievous
LOL!
 LOL!
smile
one thing that might help in the future just saying dont added the same picture on two forums =] just some friendly advice
yea same advice from me too
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas hitsugayalover said…
my first anime love was sasuke of course
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas hitsugayalover said…
omg thats so funny sasukes hair cut is from a bird XD
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas PreBanned said…
big smile
May I participate in this conversation?
Hidan is the hottest if you ask me...
Itachi and Deidara-san aren't as hot if you ask me.But are very up there on hotness :P
 May I participate in this conversation? Hidan is the hottest if you ask me... Itachi and Deidara-
big smile
no no itx minato and you know it
laugh
Haha, you realllllyyy wana agrue over that?..I wish to not fight.. i will get pwned horriably..

lol
 Haha, you realllllyyy wana agrue over that?..I wish to not fight.. i will get pwned horriably.. lo
laugh
yea and you know it lol
Hey!Im makin' peace here!XD
You messed up my peace train of thought..GOSH!i'm gonna have to think about what i was gonna say all over again...</thinks>
Sorry, my small brain can't think of anything...
 Hey!Im makin' peace here!XD You messed up my peace train of thought..GOSH!i'm gonna have to think ab
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas deathnote said…
uhhh wow.. :) i think itachi is the sexiest here guys :D
 uhhh wow.. :) i think itachi is the sexiest here guys :D
O HELL NO! MADARA PWN'S OVER ITACHI! =] madara is my uber smexy funky hunky monkey
 O HELL NO! MADARA PWN'S OVER ITACHI! =] madara is my uber smexy funky hunky monkey
laugh
Aww great!MORE FREAKING WAR!

What ever happened to those good days Pein-sama?

you said peace would happen!YOU FREAKING LIED!

FOR LIEING---I SHUN AND HATE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!XD XD
cool
Wait rusty..WTF!?
" madara is my uber smexy funky hunky monkey"

That is just some odd stuff.Now my head hurts trying to figure out the words: Funky hunkey monkey...

P.S:

HIDAN IS BETTTTEERRRR
 Wait rusty..WTF!? " madara is my uber smexy funky hunky monkey" That is just some odd stuff.Now m
big smile
OOOHHH NO YOU GUYS ARE MISTAKEN MINATO IS SEXY HOT AND UBER SMEXY!!!!!!!!!
 OOOHHH NO YOU GUYS ARE MISTAKEN MINATO IS SEXY HOT AND UBER SMEXY!!!!!!!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas deathnote said…
big smile
NO way people Itachi will always be very very very very very very very very very very very very sexy Rusty u are in denial :) and Madara doesnt like that :D
big smile
nononononononoooooooooooo minato!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh
Hehe,your allll mistaken damn!Hidan is obviously the hottest XD
I can agrue just as easy as you guys can...
And sware even better XD XD (thank you hidan!XD)
 Hehe,your allll mistaken damn!Hidan is obviously the hottest XD I can agrue just as easy as you guys
Wow...
This place dies when school starts...O.O
yea i think you are in denial deathnote! also prebanned XD Me and poor cici have to keep up with the FOUR BILLION PICKS A DAY!!! XD otherwise i would get on here but.... i mean! when you guys post on this forum and i get back on its like 3 pages behind on my updates and i dont even see it =/