Netflix Netflix Profiles

harold posted on Jun 23, 2008 at 02:08AM
So, if you've been using Netflix for a while, it's likely that you have at least noticed the profile feature. Ostensibly this is to allow multiple family members to have separate queues in one account, but users can also use it to divide queues by movie genre (comedies/dramas/SF/kids), or to separate TV shows from feature films. It's a wonderful feature.

Netflix 2 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas harold said…
The problem for me is: Netflix has just announced that they are canceling the profiles feature on 1 September 2008. This has me really upset, because in our four profiles' separate queues, we have way more than the number of discs that can fit in one queue. So a whole bunch of our queue information is going to disappear in a bit over two months. I'm pretty aghast at this. What do you think?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas harold said…
Just an update, which should be obvious for any Netflix user back then: Netflix canceled its plans to get rid of profiles after a huge number of users complained just like I did. So we still have four separate profiles, each with separate queues, and our primary profile with the fifth instant queue. Hallelujah!

Good job, Netflix!