New York Craziest thing you've seen in NYC?

tisha posted on Apr 30, 2008 at 12:55AM
I've seen plenty of crazy things, but I'll start with the first thing I remember. One time I was at Penn Station (in Midtown Manhattan at 8th Ave) when I saw the weirdest thing. A woman wearing a wedding dress was running across the station, with a red stain on the dress which looked suspiciously like blood. A few minutes later, a man wearing a tuxedo ran by in the same direction as the woman! I really want to know how what I assume a bride and groom ended up running across a busy train station with blood on the wedding dress.

New York 7 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas -SarahRaRaRa- said…
My sister and I were on the Empire State building....you'd think she was looking at the spectacular view, but no, all she kept staring at was this one-legged pigeon!!=D
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas cuddy-me-up said…
omg tisha i dont know if you watch boston legal but they did an episode of a lady(played by megan mullally) murdered her husband to be... the first scene was her running in a wedding dress that was stained in blood!! i wonder....
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TmoVie_obsessed said…
my mom and i were on the subway when this guy started having a seizure. we had to wait for 20 minutes in the car with him until the medics came
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas rockfrek3 said…
cool
It's not exactly wierd but i saw the plane land in the hudson
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas patrisha727 said…
laugh
saw a guy doing skydiving without a PARACHUTE!!!!!!
(I'm not even sure if he lived LOL)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Officefan222 said…
The naked Cow GIRL

That was disturbing
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas jeh2002 said…
laugh
Me!