Bangungungot Bago ang Pasko paborito Song from Nightmare Before Christmas???

maxjtotsky posted on May 10, 2009 at 08:30AM
Kidnap Mr. Santy Claws is so WEIRD!!! I love it!!! But What's This wins for me...it is so jolly!!! What about you?

Bangungungot Bago ang Pasko 15 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Freya96 said…
laugh
This is halloween my fave bit of that song goes la lalala lalala la la la and so on i was singing it in tech an skool
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Frizzhead said…
heart
Kidnap the sandy claws(thats how they spell his name) wins it out defenitley! It always gets into my head!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Cammie-Strone said…
hmmm
Hmmm... hard to say, they're all so great. Except for The Oogie-Boogie song... That one is just weird. I guess my favorite song is either Jack's Obsession or Jack's Lament.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas prettystar said…
big smile
This is Halloween!XD
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas joelemasters said…
Um either this is halloween,whats this,or making chrismas...but i love all the songs lol
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas PiiXiiE said…
heart
i absolutely love all of them!!!
when it comes to the original songs from the movie, i think my favourite is probably "This Is Halloween." i also love "Town Meeting Song" and "Jack's Obsession" because he's hilarious to watch throughout this song!

on the Nightmare Revisited CD, i am in LOVE with Amy Lee's version of "Sally's Song" and Korn's version of "Kidnap the Sandy Claws" is fantastic! oh! i like Plain White T's "Jack's Obsession" too! awesome random harmonies.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Mephadowfangirl said…
smile
Making Christmas, Kidnap the Sandy Claws, Town Meeting Song, Oogie-Boogie song (I have a dance choreographed to this :D) What's this, and This is Halloween.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas DamianLUVR said…
smile
hmm i think i like.... what's this!? the best. :D i just really like the beat to it.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Ivyzero said…
big smile
The Boggie Man Song. I love that. I even sing along
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Faxluverluver said…
heart
I love them all but my favorite has to be either Sally's Song or This is Halloween.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas loloka said…
My favorite is "What's This" ^^

It's so cute >.<

But I also like "Jack's Lament" and "Poor Jack" ^^
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas BlackOut01 said…
Listen to this and figure the rest out:

well,well,well. what have we here? Sandy Claus, huh? Oooh, im really scared! So you're the one everybodies talkin about? Ha ha ha ha ha! You're jokin,You're jokin, i cant believe my eyes!You're jokin' me, you gotta be, this cant be the right guy! Hes ancient, hes ugly, i dont know wich is worse! I might just split a seam now, if i dont die laughin first! Cause mr. oogie boogie says theres trouble close at hand, you better pay attention now, cause im the boogie man! And if you aint shakin, then theres somethin very wrong, cause this may be the last time you hear the oogie boogie song

woooaaahh,
woooaaahh,
woahwoah,
woahwoah,
wooooooooooaaaaaaah,
wooooooaaaaaaah,
im the oogie boogie man!

release me now or you will face the dire consequences, the children are expecting me so please come to your senses!
You're jokin',You're jokin', i cant believe my ears! will someone shut this poor fella up, im drownin in my tears. its funny, im laughin, you really are too much, and now with your permission, im goin to do my stuff.

what are you going to do?
im gonna do the best i can!

WHOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
The sound of the dice is music to my ear, cause im a gamblin boogie man, although i dont play fair. its much more fun, i must admit, when lives are on the line. not mine, of course but yours, old boy, now that would be just fine.

release me now or you will have to answer to this haenous act!

Oh brother! youre somethin, you put me in a spin! you arent comprehending the position that youre in! its hopeless, youre finished, you havent got a prayer! cause im mr. oogie boogie, and you aint goin nowhere. MUA HA HA HA HA!
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MetallicarXD said…
'Sally's song' is definetly my favorite.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas VicWilkie said…
My favorite song is probably Jacks lament or What's This! But checkout my review of the album and let me know what you think!

link
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Jxhill85 said…
This is Halloween!!!!! 😍