Nikita 'The Life We've Chosen' S3E14--Serious Need for a REALITY CHECK!!

Reaction_ari posted on Mar 18, 2013 at 12:17AM
So, you have no hope of rescue in a foreign dungeon, your friends come and get you against ALL THE ODDS, and now, your nose is out of joint because they won't immediately DROP what they are there tasked to accomplish (according to a plan formulated before they got there) and run off to do what YOU want? I think Miss_Born_a_Wealthy_Russian_Princess UDINOV is in SERIOUS NEED OF A REALITY CHECK!! All the problems the team ran into, the failure of BOTH missions (to rescue the young single mother nurse AND Ari) FAILED because Miss Princess did NOT have the back of the TEAM that came to rescue HER. And, MR. BALL_LESS WONDER, love sick puppy Sean, should have put his foot down and reminded her (in the scene at the back of the truck, after the exchange) that it was NOT Nikki's plan, but DIVISION'S, instead of following the tug on his leash! That's what a GOOD boyfriend DOES, stop his lady from making arrogant mistakes!

Nikita 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas RJSchmidt said…
While I agree with you, I also get where Alex is coming from and that she was kind off influenced by Amanda. She should have just ignored her, because all she ever wants to do is to destroy Nikita and Alex should have known that. It bugs me too that Alex is all of a sudden against Nikita, but she knows, she must know, that Nikita loves her till death and would sacrifice her life for her. It was so logical that Nikita wanted to save Ari and that that mission would come first. I don't know why Alex now thinks that it's all about her missions for Nikita while all she wants to do is to find the best solution for everyone.

Sorry for the long story maybe, but I really needed to express my feelings (I've just watched the episode) and I'm so so disturbed about the way things are going right now. I hope they don't stretch this conflict for too long :(