Hey everyone.

I got this idea from CullenSisters-X
In Ashley Greene Spot.

I was thinking; 'Wouldn't it be good to have somewhere where we could all show
how much we love Nina?', so I decided to post a forum where you can post all
of your favourite Nina related things, for example, photos, videos, quotes
etc... You can post anything (within reason!) This is for us,

TEAM Nina!:D

uy everyone. I got this idea from [b]CullenSisters-X[/b] In Ashley Greene Spot. I was think
last edited on Jul 25, 2011 at 03:18PM

Nina Dobrev 12 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas maryam1311 said…
heart
I will start.

I post this photo of Nina Because I love her dress in here so much. (I love you Nina♥)
 I will start. I post this litrato of Nina Because I pag-ibig her dress in here so much. (I pag-ibig you Nina
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas maryam1311 said…
heart
I post this photoshoot of Nina because I love her smile so much!!(I love you Nina♥)
 I post this photoshoot of Nina because I pag-ibig her smile so much!!(I pag-ibig you Nina♥)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas CullenSisters-X said…
heart
I love these Project Pink pictures of Nina! She looks gorgeous and it's such a good cause! Nina, you're awesome!!! :D ♥
 I pag-ibig these Project kulay-rosas pictures of Nina! She looks gorgeous and it's such a good cause! Nina, you'
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas DeeaAndreea said…
heart
I post this picture because I love Nina's dress,I love how Nina looks and love her attitude.(I love you Nina very much!!!<3)
 I post this picture because I pag-ibig Nina's dress,I pag-ibig how Nina looks and pag-ibig her attitude.(I pag-ibig y
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas STEFIdi said…
heart
I post this picture because I love Nina's hair(i love you Nina<3)
 I post this picture because I pag-ibig Nina's hair(i pag-ibig you Nina<3)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Juilet1234 said…
I'm posting this picture because she looks just.....adorable! {I love you Nina!♥}
 I'm posting this picture because she looks just.....adorable! {I pag-ibig you Nina!♥}
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas vidvida said…
heart
i Post This picture of Nina Bc she looks so beautiful and Pretty in this photo (like always!) and i pretty much liked the purple background it looks awesome ( I Love You So Much Nina <33 )
 i Post This picture of Nina Bc she looks so beautiful and Pretty in this litrato (like always!) and i p
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Stelenavamp said…
I post this photo of Nina Bcoz I love her Smile.
 I post this litrato of Nina Bcoz I pag-ibig her Smile.
I'm posting this picture because I think her hairstyle is gorgeous! {I love you Nina!♥}
 I'm posting this picture because I think her hairstyle is [u]gorgeous![/u] {I pag-ibig you Nina!♥}
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mileysmartcyrus said…
this is mine pic
 this is mine pic
I'm posting this picture because I love her hair & the dress she's wearing. {I love you Nina! ♥}
 I'm posting this picture because I pag-ibig her hair & the dress she's wearing. {I pag-ibig you Nina! ♥}
I'm posting this picture because I love her dress and I think she looks gorgeous! ♥ {I love you Nina.}
 I'm posting this picture because I pag-ibig her dress and I think she looks gorgeous! ♥ {I pag-ibig you Nin