Ninja Pirates NELSIE'S ROOM

Broody_4_Cheery posted on Feb 25, 2009 at 07:17AM
Welcome to Nelsie's Room... King Nate and Queen Kelsie have finally tied the knot in a quiet wedding. Pinja's can not let this go by without a great wedding present so a few of us pinja's have put together something special just for them. WE GOT THEM A ROOM! lots of rooms 'caus we went and got them their very own house.

link
(there are 18 pics)

as you can imagine this was not cheap, so for the love of Nelsie please feel free to donate money to the present or fill up the house, all you have to do is post the item or cash.

Wedding Toast -

Mickei says: What can I say *sigh* these two fanpop soulmates have danced around their love for to long, i'm just happy they finally got their act together and married. It feels like only last week they were meeting for the first time *dreamingly smiles* but i knew from the beginning these two would be something special. I hope you enjoy your new home, and the privacy of your own room. Lets hope these walls give you better luck than the last newly weds who got it *raise glass* to my good pinja mates Kelsie and Nate, luck and love, and many happy fat children. Nelsie FTW!

Terra says: What you can say about the great love like Nelsie. They are denied their true feelings for each other for the longest time but it is good to see that they gave in to their love for each other. We all know that they are true love and soulmates and are meant for each other. Nate has had many stalkers and others who wanted him but he did not want them all he want was Kelsie and My favorite quote fits perfectly with them i thought i would share it with you guys. "Faith is Believing when their is nothing else you can do". So Kelsie and Nate congrats on the marriage hopefully it will be a life long one and now enjoy your house and lets this kick ass pinja party start.

Alice says:-Sigh- Ahh, here we are. I think we all knew this day would come.
The flirting, the tummy kisses, the constant oth chat perviness, its like nelsie were meant for eachother all along. I met Kelsie a year ago on fanpop and, well, she is like one of my best friends and I totally love her. I'm so glad she's found a soulmate as negative and kinky as she is ;D Nate I just met a while ago, but I knew that he loved Kelsie immediately. Even through all the rough patches they have faced, they have overcome all problems, and remained close buddies and lovers on fanpop forever. Hell, they make a better couple then Juaquin and Kristen(LMAO molly!).
So this is our tribute to you, nelsie, and may you have a wonderful fanpop life together!

If you would like to give the newly weds your own toast just send it to me through messages and i'll add it to this post!

FEEL FREE TO DROP IN ANYTIME, JUST MAKE SURE YOU KNOCK FIRST, AFTER ALL WE DONT WANT TO INTERUPT ANYTHING!!!
last edited on Feb 25, 2009 at 08:07AM

Ninja Pirates 7399 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...