Norman Reedus Icon & Banner [done]

DarkSarcasm posted on Oct 10, 2011 at 02:44AM
The spot really needs a banner, and if the pick indicates that you'd like a new icon too, this is the place to add it.

Stuff you should know:
-I'll leave this open for new banner & icon suggestions for a week. Not a whole lot of activity in this spot, I think that should do. If you need more time, just say so.
-Depending on how many submissions we get, I'll either put up one or both picks next week, if no one has any objections.
-Icons are square. To cut down on loss of quality when uploaded, they should be larger than 100x100px. They can be 200x200, 400x400, whatever - as long as it's square.
-Banners need to be 800x100px. If it isn't that size or won't scale down to those dimensions, it will be stretched or pixellated when uploaded.
-If you add something that is not the specified size, it will not be included in the pick.
last edited on Oct 10, 2011 at 02:44AM

Norman Reedus 8 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas DarkSarcasm said…
Guns are fun.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
 mga baril are fun.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas pisces_lilly85 said…
big smile
How bout this for an icon?
 How bout this for an icon?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas pisces_lilly85 said…
big smile
Or this?
 Or this?
^Like it says in the header, it'll lose less of the quality if it's bigger than 100x100. If you can't find bigger ones though, we'll see how it goes. =)

one:
 ^Like it says in the header, it'll lose less of the quality if it's bigger than 100x100. If you can'
two:
 two:
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas nooon said…
heart
i love this icon <3
 i pag-ibig this icon <3
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas nooon said…
kiss
or this ^_^
 or this ^_^
This has been open for six days and there's just the one banner - you guys cool with just using that one? If y'all are done adding stuff (it's been 5 days, I think we've got plenty of nice icons to choose from), I'll make the pick soon. If you need another day or so, it's ok, we can wait - all you've gotta do is say so. If I haven't heard from anybody by tomorrow evening, I'll go ahead and make the pick, and we'll be on our way to getting a banner & new icon. =)