Oblivion (Elder Scrolls IV) Do you know where to get Glass Armour?

doctor_banana posted on Sep 30, 2007 at 11:47AM
I want some glass armour but am not sure where to get it from? Which caves and forts? If anyone knows that would be a great help :) I'm Level 20 and a Dark Elf.

Oblivion (Elder Scrolls IV) 17 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas DaveS said…
If ur level twenty, u should already be finding it on bandits and other enemies. If not, ther's something wrong.....
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas doctor_banana said…
Yeah, I'm over level 20 now and I can find it :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Edij said…
right but you should try not to travel over the map walk simply and you will get across all kinds of bandits and one of them should have gllas armor if not soulution 2 buy by a shop keper the glass armor 3 look the internet for a cheat to get glass armor
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas michael395 said…
cool
near that Inn where u kill Rufio is an old bridge and a colony near by with a woman in helmet to boots covered in it
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas llerenaprincipe said…
a fighters guild in anvil i think has some in a display case but the lock is very hard
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tailsrock231 said…
in the ocean in the city wear theres lots of docks and boats
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tjkblaze13 said…
theirs three pieces in the bruma fighters guild
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ascobol said…
no the peices in the guilds are fake just ceromonial like edij said you should find it on bandits if not your just unlucky...sorry to say it but there it is
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas krazedboy said…
get to a high lev 25+ unless lucky and start killin bandits u can find em in multiple caves good luk
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas krazedboy said…
im lev 75 high elf socerer and hav 25 complete sets glass 10 years iv played ob iv just check about any fort/cave with bandits with lev 25= unless lucky and wala peace out
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas asapy3 said…
ive been playing for 3 days and i have a full set of daedric and glass armour.....i found glass armour in fort hastrel north of kvatch.....i found daedric in brittlerock cave which is northwest of kvatch. so tey are both near each other and both good armour. by the way you need to be atleast lvl 20
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas sonadowfangirl said…
smile
you can always find it on people in caverns and in caves like barbarians but you have to be a certian level to be allowed glass armor
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MRBiteme said…
smile
DO the shrien mission were you have to fight 12 people AT LEST one guy should have it
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Ownzer493 said…
I only saw it once. I got it then someone deleted my profile but that was a year ago
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas devonwars said…
iff you go up on a surrten moutain yhere is a glass mace of freezing

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas blasster01 said…
i know it sais wen you are level 20 you can get glass armour but some times you need to be a level higher than wat the item level is
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Thebanshee said…
sunny
at a fort or inside fort