isang direksyon Ask 'em anything

ShAdAmYLoVeR18 posted on May 28, 2012 at 01:46AM
Hey I'm a friend of Harry styles and I'll see him tomorrow so if u wanna ask the band anything just let me know or I'll let them talk to one of you and u can ask 'em yourself please don't be shy just ask 'em anything love u all :)

isang direksyon 6 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Vamp_Fan_25 said…
Oh WoW you know him okay um......

What is his favourite type of music??
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ShAdAmYLoVeR18 said…
Hey i've been his friend since i turned 14 years old we used to go to the same school until my mom got fired at the school and got another job then we had to move away but moved back a year later
smile
Well his favorite song is free fallin by john mayer how do i know? Whenever i come over to his place i always hear it playing so ooh and he said if he wanted to find somebody to date he'll want to date a fan who won't swears a lot and won't smoke and he always kisses on first dates harry's star tattoo on the the sides of his arms has five points for all the members in one direction band and i've got lots more things about him
worried
Harrys a little glum today he sounded real deprest when i talked to him so he said he went through a hard break up he never said her name nor ever talked about her how sad anyway hes with me right now so ask him any questions i guess
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas pink-bookworm said…
Wow that must be awesome being his friends anyway what month is their concert in Australia next year at Sydney and time if possible.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas rockinjs said…
big smile
Harry what type of girl are you looking for and when are coming to Chicago