One puno burol Brucas Fans! which brucas scene do you like more??

brucas4ever posted on Feb 29, 2008 at 07:50PM
the Brucas rain scene
link

or the brucas letter scene??
link

i love them both so much...
but idk which one i like more...

One puno burol 6 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Leyton4ever said…
Ok I'm not a brucas fan but if you don't mind I'd like to answer the question anyway.

Personally I prefer the scene where Brooke gives Lucas her 82 letters. The reason I like that one is because for once I actually liked Brooke. I thought that scene was very good and if I didn't think they were totally wrong for each other as a couple I would have loved it even more.

I've never been a big fan of brucas but even I have to admit that they had some great moments and they really did love each other they just arent meant to be together forever.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas lizisme said…
i love brucas and i definitely think the rain scene is better it gives you hope for them but i do love both i just like the rain scene best.
i also like the scene were Lucas shoots with the blindfold i love all there scenes
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Chlarkfan said…
I like the letters because they tell eachother that they love eachother<333
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas dermer4ever said…
I love both scenes. But the one I like the most is the letters scenes. It was great. They were just honest with each other and it was the first time they tell each other they Love each other it was so great.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ALwaYzN4evA14 said…
Aww... I LOVE BOTh so much!!! But I think ima gonna go wit.. The rain scene.. simply becuase Hes says I love YOu NOT Peyton!!!..lol
Nah but it just showed an emotion that made me cry.. (N I dont cry!!!)
But then again the letter scene made me cry...
Brucas 4ever!!♥♥♥ LOVE ALL their scenes!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas brucas4ever said…
i know i loved the rain scene... and the whole embarrassing speeches thing was so cute!!