One puno burol Does Anyone Else Like Naley Madami Then Before??

brucas4ever posted on Mar 05, 2008 at 04:04AM
i guess i always hated naley, i always wanted them to break up, but after tonight i really like them together...

One puno burol 6 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas lizisme said…
yeah i see what your saying i have never really been a big fan but i noticed how much i liked them after tonighs episode
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mtoll4 said…
I used to be a big fan, but Haley is another person now, and their relationship is so bad now:(
Really hope they work things out!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Supersweet said…
i love haley now last night she was a little mean but you can't really blame her. i really hope naley works it out
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mtoll4 said…
Yeah, she overreacted big time, but I kinda understand her! I just hope they talk out and fix their relationship. and that we get to see more of Haley, the person, and not just Haley the wife/mother..
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ritergrl said…
I didn't really care about Naley that much. I was more interested in the other storylines, but after hat last episode I was just like WOAH! I REALLY hope they work thins out!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas loves-oth said…
i think everyone felt the same.
i was getting bored of the nanny storyline because i think most of us knew something bad was going to happen to end it.

but i dont think this is the end. it's probably just another one of the writers' cliffhangers to get us to keep watching untill naley are happy again, and then we will keep watching caus they are happy.

at least i hope so.
:(