One puno burol Laley season 5

nnjdude201 posted on Mar 10, 2008 at 01:37AM
has anyone noticed that haley doesn't give lucas the time of day i s5? i know we're all mad at her for wanting a divorce. don't you feel like lucas could talk to her and calm her down? he should have in the last episode to calm her down, to tell her how guilty nathan felt the whole time since the kiss...

One puno burol 3 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas wildcats13 said…
Yeah.... she was really mad at him for kissing Peyton and I hate how Haley turned her back on Peyton since she'd gone all buddy-buddy with lindsay ( yuck ). "Maid of honor" my ass!
And the whole carrie/nathan kiss was not even a kiss. Nathan didn't even get a chance to tell haley that he didn't just walk right up to carrie and kiss her full on the mouth! Ugh... that stupid paint!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Leyton4ever said…
I love Laley I do, they are still my favorite friendship. However Haley seems to want to go through all her issues in season 5 alone. Do I think Lucas could help her yes. But I think if he tried to say something to defend Nathan, Haley would completely lose it, the woman's done over the deep end this season i think....Besides she's still kinda mad at him and he knows that. But honestly Haley is so mad at Nathan I think that if Lucas said a single word defending him she really be mad. And since Lucas is about to get married I don't think he wants the "maid of honor" anymore mad than she already is. I'm sure he wants to say something to her, but I just don't think it's the best idea at the moment. Keep your distance Luke before she wants to divorce you too....lmao
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Leyton4ever said…
and it may not be the best idea if haley finds out right now that lucas knows about the kiss, seems to me like it would just make it worse for her