One puno burol paborito and Least paborito Character

inespinto posted on Apr 03, 2008 at 11:56PM
I just comment on a pick about my favorite female character and realize that I would like to know what everyone else's favorite and least favorite character from the main in OTH is and why cause I know there are people who really hate some characters (yes Lila this is a testimony to your hatred for Haley =P) and I really wanted to know why!!

My favorite character is Brooke because she is very herself all the time and she makes no apologies for it. She's strong, kind, independent but at the same time very real and with insecurities like everyone else which I think it only makes her a more formidable character. Also I think she balances being an adult (now) and having fun really well and she's capable of a lot.

My least favorite character of the main five is Lucas even though I love his taste in music and how smart he is, it just annoys me a little that he has that all "I'm a nice guy" thing going on but he still managed to hurt both Brooke and Peyton. It also annoys me when he denies his own feelings (a little Leyton reference to you!). Oh I really don't like his hair!

PS:I'm aware that there is the possibility of existing another similar forum out there but I never saw it and it's nice to start this things fresh and with more information!

One puno burol 6 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas laughingGrl said…
My fav. one is haley/lucas. like rite now she isn't the most awesome but i just rlly lik her her. and her laley friendship. lucas is kool. season 5 makes them a little different since it's been '4 yrs' but they r awesome. XD
my least fav. one is (currently) nannie carrie/ brooke's mom. both r lik b$%^&s so yea... and carrie is slightly crazy.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas brucas4ever said…
my favorite person is nathan he's a great dad, and a awesome guy, there's just so much i like about him, i also think he is way to good for haley...ohh and he's super hotttttt
before this season it used to be brooke but she's not the same character she used to be all her whole role and lines have changed a lot, i still like her but she's not my number 1 anymore......

and my least favorite character is peyton...
she just really bugs me.... i guess it really bothers me how the minute she come into town she just expects to get back together with him.... she used to be my favorite in season 1, but now she's just annoying
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Laurra said…
favourite - PEYTON :P<<333
i just love her!!
then brooke! lucas is normally here but not at the minute! skills has moved up into my favourites too!

least favourite - HALEY! i hate her!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Leyton4ever said…
Out of the main 5 characters my favorite is Lucas and my least favorite is Brooke.

I'll start with why I dont like Brooke. I think she has some nice qualities, and she's like a 100x better this season than she was in the past 4.

However I think that alot of brooke's behavior is childish(examples naked in the backseat of people's cars, the whole brucas rain scene, and her i wanted you to fight for me crap, i could go on but i'll limit to that for now. Another thing I don't like about brooke is that everything she does, that appears to be sweet or nice, is really done only to assist herself someone(example, throwing the party at the school after keith died, coming back in season 5 to help peyton). I'd say one of the few great qualities I see in brooke is that she isn't afraid to be herself and she won't apologize for it. To me though, the bad outweighs the good. She has some amazing scenes and Sophia does an amazing job as brooke. But i have never and will never like her. and I think her whole wanting a baby crap is beyond ridiculous.

Now as for Lucas. I know especially this season alot of people don't like Lucas. In fact I've talked to very few people that have Lucas as a favorite character.

But though Lucas has some issues I think the good by far outweighs the bad.

One I think he is an awesome brother to Nathan(and i give him credit for that because Nathan isn't my favorite person lmao). I also think he's a great uncle too. He's an amazing friend, I love Laley, even though I don't especially like Haley. I love the relationship they have. When Lucas has close friends he will do anything for them. He's smart, sincere, supportive, trustworthy and talented. Sure he has some issues too but he's been my favorite since the pilot episode, and even in season 5 he still is.
oh and I love Luke's hair lmao, except for season 2 and season 4. Lucas is nice, even the nicest person in the world is gonna someone at some point in time. I think Lucas's biggest problem is that he chooses to not allow himself to admit the truth about how he feels. for whatever reason or reasons he may have, which causes him to make poor decisions sometimes...kinda reminds me of Dan...but thats off topic lol.
As for the rest of them I also love Peyton, she's my second favorite character and I love Skills, he's so funny.

Nathan and Haley not so much. In fact prior to season 5 episode 10 I didn't like Nathan. He's growing on me a little bit these season. Haley on the other hand is going downhill to me. She actually was my second favorite character in season 1, but ever since then she seems to get worse each season, and now I don't even like her.

I love Whitey, I miss Whitey!!

I also love Dan. I know I'm supposed to hate him, but I think he's one of the most interesting characters on oth. I missed him most of this season, i'm glad they let him out of jail and I hope he has a bigger role now.

As for the rest of the cast, most of them I don't care about one way or the other...I do like Jake, but I don't really miss him. Chase was alright, and Rachel I hate(I find Rachel and Brooke to be very similiar characters, I find Rachel to be slightly better because she makes her intentions quite known.)