One puno burol Leyton fans

doyouknow posted on May 16, 2008 at 08:29PM
So, I was reading that ridiculous article about the comet being all about Brooke .. You know the one I'm talking about and a thought strook me. Spoilers say that Leyton will be together in s6 right? And spoilers for 5x18 say that Peyton gets a visitor from the past or something? Well I have a theory. It may be ridiculous but come on .. Brooke the comet? Anyway, if Peyton gets a blast from the past isn't it possible that it's Lucas? I know he's in her present but the Lucas she loved is from, theoretically her past? Whaddya think?
save

One puno burol 4 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ClaireB58 said…
Don't know...are you saying that Brooke is the comet in the story? I understand what you're saying about the Lucas from her past...it's really quite clever...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas wildcats13 said…
I hope Lucas is who it is. I also heard rumors about Jake coming back. Who knows w/ this show! Yeah, I don't know why "Brooke being the comet" *which is the most ridiculous thing I've heard btw* has anything to do with it though...
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas doyouknow said…
Hahah what I meant was that if Brucas fans can speculate Leyton fans can speculate too.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas wildcats13 said…
Oh, o.k.