One puno burol Brooke's Man

tennisbearbabe posted on May 23, 2008 at 11:13PM
From my point of view, Brooke has many options in men.

Chase - who left, but could come back, and didn't he imply that he could marry her?

Owen - who is really hot and caring, but left for I don't know how long

Lucas - who she used to love, but now they are Really good friends and he is always there for her

And then...Cute surgeon guy!! - I think we were supposed to see that he is also available and he could be very good for Brooke - he is a cute, successful as a surgeon, he helps babies for free, and he is a really caring guy too. (btw what was his name again?)

So many possibilities! Who do you think Brooke will end up with?

last edited on May 24, 2008 at 12:27AM

One puno burol 4 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas SG1-090 said…
^^ okay i'm sorry i have a problem with all the Owen bashing! Not only is he hot but he is an amazing guy!

Everyone's like "i can't believe he stopped showing up, whine whine whine" - but seriously think about HIS SITUATION...

imagine it was YOU in this situation you meet this really great guy and you've been together for like what? at the most, 2 months or something? Then one day he calls you up and says "ah by the way i've got a baby now, yeh i'm fostering so i can adopt a child of my own...."

Given the situation Owen did NOTHING wrong! He freaked at the prospect of his NEW girlfriend fostering a kid so she could adopt - and remember he's only like 25!!!!

Anyway, he's coming back for season 6 - and tennisbearbabe i wasn't really meaning you when i was talking about Owen bashing, sorry i just started going on - anyway i want Brooke to end up with Owen!

He is such a great guy and he's cool, hot and just great! <33333 Only guy i like more than him is Jake <33333333

I HOPE she doesn't end up with Chase - i dunno - bores me *shrugs* Surgeon guy would be cool though - and they would be a "power couple" just like Brooke wanted! And as for Luke.....i don't know why anyone would want to end up with that Jackass, yeh they are amazing friends but Brooke won't end up with him...so i'm hoping for Owen!
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Janni said…
I really did not like Owen, they did not have chemistry, sry.
I do not want Chase ether, he looks like a little boy compared to Brooke.
I really hope it is Lucas, they are so good together and they have been through so much together. "People who are ment to be together always find their way back in the end" (L)

And doctor hotty, can come in the picture if Lucas and Brooke do not end up together. I am kind of starting to like him:
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mtoll4 said…
SG1-090, I totally agree with you!!!!
Owen is such a great guy and I really hope they end up together;D so either Owen or the surgeon guy:D

I HATE Chase:S So please don`t be him, and Lucas is for Peyton :)

But, hoping for Owen :D:D
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ritergrl said…
I'd quite like Brooke to end up with Ethan, but I doubt that'll happen. It'd be nice though. If not then I'm all for Browen. The chemistry is amazing and he's exactly what Brooke needs. Chase was sweet, but I think it was just for High School. And even if Lucas were emotianally availible for anyone, he belongs with Peyton.