One puno burol The Lowest Thing Ever Done on One puno Hill!!

vbchick21 posted on Aug 24, 2008 at 01:53AM
Ok, anyways I decided to start this after there was pick on what was the lowest thing ever on OTH!!! Everybody was saying that Peyton kissing Lucas when he was with Brooke was the lowest and I'm not saying that's low, but that's in the past. Obviously, Dan killing Keith was the lowest thing EVER!!!!!!! There's a whole bunch of people who will agree with me, but everybody was fighting about the choices on the pick. There has been ton of low moments in OTH, come on ya'll and let's dicuss them and argue.. (LOL)

One puno burol 22 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas vbchick21 said…
Ok no one is replying and it seemed like such a heated subject. Anyways, still feel free to comment.... I wonder if I just write a lot of comments my self and make it look like a lot of people are talking about it...everybody will start talking about it...lol..just an idea that I'm too lazy to do and that won't work.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas SG1-090 said…
Okay the way i see it it's lower for a good person to do a low thing than for a bad person to do a lower thing!

Because if at your core you are a bad person - sorry you can debate this but while i like Dan i think he is at his core a bad person, he just can't help himself - then you are going to do low things - it's a given. Killing Keith - his brother - obviously the worst thing on OTH to date.

But what's worst is when a good person does something low horrible malicious intentionally to hurt someone. So for me Dan is taken out of the equation.

To me what matters most is intent. Peyton has NEVER intentionally set out to hurt Brooke - she's screwed up big time for sure - but she has NEVER TRIED to hurt Brooke. She tries hard to resist Lucas in season 1 - despite loving him as she does to this day! - she says Brooke is her best friend and she doesn't want to hurt her and while yes she should have tried harder her intention wasn't to hurt her best friend - she just couldn't help being in love.

On the other hand Brooke sets out - quite a few times throughout the series btw - to hurt Peyton. Yes i understand it's because she is hurt - but do you see what i'm saying: Peyton causes Brooke unintentional pain(always because of her love for Lucas - nothing else) but Brooke always responds by trying to hurt Peyton EVEN if she knows Peyton is only being honest.

The comment Brooke made about Peyton's dead mum's was the lowest thing on OTH because it came from a good person who really went out of her way to stoop to the level of a bad person. Just so she could hurt Peyton - with no other objective than to cause pain.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas gogokef said…
You're so right SGI-090!

Dan killing his brother was too bad but It was more expected from him to do somethin awful than from Brooke!

The comment about the two dead mothers left me just SHOCKED and even more when the Brathan "Sex-tape" came out! Brooke blamed and hated Peyton because she was just HONEST with her (in S1 Brooke blamed her for not being honest) even though she knew she had done a WAY worse thing!I just can't forgive it but now it's just past, not such a big deal!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas CatarinaSantos said…
"Dan killing his brother was too bad but It was more expected from him to do somethin awful than from Brooke!"

Well , we always see Dan as a bad person but kill his own brother . OMG , how can you say that is expected?

I undertand your point view because i know that Brooke coment was something really mean but please all the main caracteres make mistakes and all of them are good persons . If Brooke forgive Peyton in season 1 and 3 , and Peyton forgive Brooke why people just can't let it go .

For me , a comment isn't lowest than kill your own brother.

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas gogokef said…
You got me wrong because I didn't express what I said right but It's okay..I agree what Dan did was worst but I think that It shouldn't be in the list because It was not something LOW but something HORRIBLE! Anyways as you said all of them made their mistakes!
Of course killing is worst than a comment CatarinaSantos - that wasn't my point. What i meant was Dan is a bad person so everything he does is going to be lower than everybody else. If you asked this question on the CSI spot you wouldn't include the things the criminals did because they would obviously be the lowest - do you know what i mean?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas brattynemz said…
I agree with SG1-090. :) I also think doing drugs is just as low! Rachel. lol
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Janni said…
I think the lowest thing on the show was when Peyton kissed lucas in season 3 and later tell Brooke something like "you said last night that you ddn't really miss him".
Shoe shouldn't have kissed Lucas in the first place, after hurting Brooke in season 1.

As far as Brooke saying the comment about Peyton's dead moms are bad but not as bad as killing someone or doing what Peyton did to Brooke.

And thw whole sex-tape thing isn't that bad. Cause Brooke then isn't Brooke these days. SHe was another person back then and so was Nathan. But Peyton hasn't changed since then. And back then Peytona nd Nathan had been broken up so many times, that their relationship was just something crap. And with Brooke & Nathan there weren'r any feelings involved!
It's been 4 years now, none of them are how they used to be - the first 4 seasons where all ages ago.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas brattynemz said…
It's better here than the polls, there's like a Brooke-Peyton fight out there.
SGI-090 . I repeat , ALL the main characters are good persons and all of them make mistakes .
Haley leave nathan , Lucas is a cheater, we all know what Peyton did to Brooke and she doing drugs too , and Nathan use to be an ass .
And of course Brooke made her mistakes too .

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Laurra said…
ITS DEFFO THE DAN KILLIN KEITH ONE!! THEY WERE ALL SAYING ABOUT LEYTON AFFAIR OKAY .. IM GONNA GO KILL MY BROTHER BUT ILL MAKE SURE I NEVER CHEAT WITH MY FRIENDS BF!!!

THAT ARGUMENT CONFUSED THE HELL OUT OF ME!! ALL TALKIN CRAP COS THEY DIDNT LIKE PEYTON OR W.EV!!
I DONT CARE IF YOU ALL HATE ME NAH BUT I LOVED LEYTON CHEATING!! IT WAS WORKING UP TO THAT ANYWAY, LEYTON NEEDED SOMETHING S1!! IT WAS WRONG, BUT HELL ITS A DRAMA GET OVER IT! OTHER THAN THAT WHAT STORYLINE WAS THERE S1? NONEE!!

ANYONE WHO PICKED ANYTHING OTHER THAN KEITH HAD SOMETHING CLOUDING THERE JUDGMENT!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas dermer4ever said…
the lowest thing is Dan killing Keith even though he is bad person doing something evil when ever you kill some one. i agree with Laurra
Laura , anybody here talk about leyton cheating .We are talkin about Brooke comment .

I agree with you when you say that "ANYONE WHO PICKED ANYTHING OTHER THAN KEITH HAD SOMETHING CLOUDING THERE JUDGMENT!!"
And i don't agree in the rest about Leyton cheating not just because i'm a brucas fan but just because i always put me in Brooke place.
But i don't wanna star with this, it's pointless. Brooke forgive Peyton , it's about time to let got this .

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Laurra said…
IM ON ABOUT ON THE PICK IT WAS ON!! THE LEYTON AFFAIR WAS WINNING!!

I DONT BELIEVE THE BROOKE COMMENT IS THE LOWEST THING EVER DONE, IT WAS HURTFUL, BUT DEFFO NOT THE LOWEST!!

HAHA IM JUST SAYING I LOVED TO WATCH THE LEYTON CHEATIN I WASNT TRYNA PISS ANYONE OFF, ITS JUST THATS THE REASON WHY I LIKE S1, THE LEYTON BIT!!
IM NOT TRYNA START ANYTHIN, I R. DONT CARE THAT LEYTON CHEATED! I FELT SORRY FOR BROOKE, BUT ITS A SHOW!!

I AGREE THAT ALL THIS IS POINTLESS THOUGH!! HALF THE ARGUMENTS OR DEBATES WE HAVE ON HERE ARE POINTLESS COS AT THE END OF THE DAY YOUR NOT GONNA CHANGE YOUR VIEWS COS OF WHAT SOMEONE ELSE SAYS!!
I'm not saying Dan killing Keith is NOT the lowest guys!!! I don't mean because he's evil - it's not as low. I mean he's evil so OF COURSE what he does is gonna be the lowest! TO ME - that mean's when your talking about the lowest thing done on OTH you would only include people who are actually good people IE not Dan.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas SHV675 said…
The lowest things I can think of are from Season 2 Felix spraying DYKE on Peyton´s locker and from season 5 Lucas kissing Peyton and then proposing to Lindsay
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas dermer4ever said…
Another low thing will be if it turns out that Bitchtoria ends up hiring that thug to beat the crap out of her own daughter that will be really low.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas okaybabe said…
okay.

first off.about the Dan thing. I understand how you say it is expected from him. because everything he has done.

and with peyton kissing lucas. she was in love with him fro the begining. I mean it was wrong of her to do. but lucas did it to. they were in love. and being honest.

with brooke saying about peytons moms. i think that was wrong. you dont ever make a joke about someone dead. it is messed up. and especially to intentionally hurt someone. that is low.

and the brathan sex tape. peyton had a right to be mad about it. they were broken up and back together all the time. and its not excuse that they were drunk. that isnt an excuse. but its still not the biggest lowest moment.

i would have to say the lowest moment was peyton doing drugs. drugs are disgusting
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Broody_4_Cheery said…
hmmmm...
can i say chris sleeping with brooke, but for chris not for brooke, i just found that really sleezy, i mean he took advantage of brooke, she was drunk(and chris wasnt) and sad over lucas and from what we saw she wasnt into chris and was talking about how much lucas is the one for her and then bang it turns out she slept with him, i just thought that was a low thing for chris to do because of the whole taking advantage thing, which sorta in my mind when you know a girl isnt in the right space of mind and the guy is and sleeps with her well in my books thats sorta rape, i know harsh, but my mind works that way, so i think that was a real low thing to do, more than anything the core five have ever done.
WOW i really don't agree. What Chris did wasn't great but it wasn't really all that low. I would say in that situation Brooke was the one who is lower. She was drunk, but she wasnt out of her head and she slept with him because she was upset - just as much her fault as it is his - you can't just off load the blame from her like that. She knew what she was doing.

Not that i think what she did was all that wrong to be honest,her and lucas weren't properly together, or where they i can't actually remember?? Anyway i didn't think it was THAT low! I just don't think you can blame Chris entirely like that.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Broody_4_Cheery said…
im sorry but to me sexual abuse is a very serious thing, and i stated that it may be harsh but that is the way my mind works. when one half of the twosome is not in their right mind and the other half is then they are taking advantage of the other and in my mind that is sorta RAPE!!!!! and sorry but rape to me is a LOW thing. it may not be forced, but for instance i know this is an extreme example but if a guy was to talk a mentally disabled girl into having sex it may not be forcing her but they're using the other persons vulnerabilty to get them to have sex with them. you may not agree with me fine, whatever, i know my opinions on this sort of stuff is pretty harsh and strong. and i think that taking sexual advantage over a person in a weaker state is a form of rape, and imo rape is worse than drunken one night stands, cheating, harsh comments said in the moment, stealing and many other things.