One puno burol Bashing Picks!

ClaireB58 posted on Nov 24, 2007 at 10:29PM
I don't think that anyone is happy or likes the bashing questions. I like Brooke and Peyton, so I couldn't answer either of the picks that were saying 'What makes Brooke mostly horrible' or 'Why is Peyton the biggest Backstabbing two-faced bitch ever?' I love Brucas and I don't like Leyton, and I don't know why sometimes I get carried away and argue about it, but it's silly! Does anyone think that the bashing picks are silly?

One puno burol 4 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas georgiapeach91 said…
I agree about the bashing picks in that they are bad questions and I don't answer them. All the charcters have done things that were wrong and made bad decisions, but I love BOTH Peyton and Brooke. I am a Leyton fan, but that does not mean I hate Brooke or Sophia Bush, when actually I LOVE Brooke and Sophia Bush, but I think these character bashing questions need to stop.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ClaireB58 said…
I agree with you! We like different couples but were not arguing about it, it is really silly!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas dermer4ever said…
Just because we don't like the same ships does not mean they should be all of this fighting. I too like Brucas and don't like Leyton but i am not going to bash the people who do.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Leytonfan4ever said…
Agreed!! Im a hard-core LP fan, but i do not HATE brooke at all!! I may have my moments when i do, but i still do LOVE her!! Also the whole "Who's the biggest bitch" question was mean&Bad whoever post that was really asking for trouble!! It's a good thing those questions are deleted!!