One puno burol Heartbreaking Scenes

MsScott posted on Dec 28, 2010 at 09:28PM
I was so heartbroken with the scene where Karen spits on Dan's door in jail...
or when Peyton wakes up after delivering Sawyer, or when Karen sees Keith again in heaven..., or naley moments in the rain...
Do you know more scenes like that when you just choke up?

One puno burol 6 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas rorymariano said…
^ All of those. A few more: in 3.17 when Karen is hugging the shirt of Keith's that she found, when Jamie fell in the pool and Haley asked Nathan for a divorce, when Peyton is making her "just in case" video for the baby, when Brooke tells Julian that they can't have children, when Sarah dies in 7.07, pretty much any death or break up. I'll cry at anything though!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas bdavisrocks said…
brucas breakup :(, mostly a lot of brooke scenes. like the fight in 322, and finding out she can't have kids. and the brulian scenes in 811, that episode just gave me chills.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Drisina said…
All the ones that you and rorymariano said and also when Jake leaves in 2x22 when he goes at Peyton then also when Ellie dies,Nathan smashing the wedding wall after Haley leaves in season 2,Karen blaming Dan for Keith's death ironically s3 ,when Dan leaves in season 7 and Nathan comes to say goodbye('Thank you for helping me get there').
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas rorymariano said…
^ All of those as well Drisina!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ashleybieber8 said…
hmmm
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Eryn6232150 said…
i cry during happy and sad so thats at least once or almost once every episode... but scenes that get me every single time, i mean every time is every ove Lucas crys in, and the scene where Nate tells Hales he made it to the NBA. ughh