One puno burol chad & kenzie

bellywalks_2007 posted on Feb 08, 2008 at 09:43PM
Chad Michael Murray and his one true love Kenzie Dalton leave a midtown building in Manhattan together late Tuesday night.

Earlier in the day, Chad promoted the new season of One Tree Hill and made guest spots on Live with Regis and Kelly! and TRL.

Murray, 26, and Dalton, 19, have been engaged for nearly two years. Kenzie first showed off her engagement ring during the North Carolina Azalea Festival Queen’s Welcoming Ceremony back in April 2006. When’s the wedding??

-----------------------------------------­---­---

THIS ARTICLE MAKES ME SICK!:( chad what did you do to sophiaa! why cant you just be togetherrrr!

One puno burol 8 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas zarnitev said…
I'm totally with you on this one! He's an idiot!!! Nobody's ever engaged for 2 years if it's 'true love'...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas bellywalks_2007 said…
hahaha i knoww!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Leytonfan4ever said…
Well chad is doing something that lucas can't do which is wait until kenzie is old enough or ready to get married. She's only 19 and that's a young age to get married so, chad is just waiting. There's no need to rush into getting married right away.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
yer but i mean, i think hes stupid for not being with sophia, not for not marrying her yet. i know its his choice im just saying i wish hed be withh sophiaa
ps are you a chenzie fan?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Leytonfan4ever said…
Well that was 1 year ago or 2 years ago...sophia has moved on and so has chad and i think us fans (yes i said us which includes me=]) should just let it go already. And yea i wish chad and sophia were together, but like i have said they have moved on and if chad is happy with kenzie than great and if sophia is happy with some guy she is with right now than that's even better! Who they choose to be with is their choice and i'll support them with that choice.

Anyways i like kenzie & chad so i am a fan of them, but im more of a chophia fan...but i still support chenzie! I don't hate kenzie like everyone else does and i don't talk trash about her like what everyones doing. I like her and if people would just give her a chance or a break i think they might like her too.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kristi4480 said…
I heard that Chad cheated on Sophia with Paris Hilton on the set of House of Wax...not sure if it's true though. But I tend to believe it since Paris loves stealing Men!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas oth-rocks said…
I can't believe he is engaged to her he should still be with sophia i can'r believe he cheated on her it showsno matter how pretty women are like sophia and cheryl cole it shows that men are cheats and they want more