One puno burol Updated 5.12 spoiler

dermer4ever posted on Feb 09, 2008 at 03:22AM
I Just read this at othforums about the finale it does not look good. I don't now how accurate this is but I thought i would lets you guys look at it.

5x12

"NOBODY knows what's going to happen in the finale. i know for a fact they have filmed 3 different endings.
which one they will actually use... nobody but mark knows."

"BL baby storyline is a false spoiler. There is no truth to this what so ever!"

"Oh yeah... to stop the rumors about Lucas and Peyton ending up together... those spoilers are false also.

Sorry BL and LP fans... Lucas gets married to Lindsay in the final episode. I don't care what other spoilers you hear. The season ends with LL... not BL or LP!"
last edited on Feb 09, 2008 at 03:41AM

One puno burol 4 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ALwaYzN4evA14 said…
HMmmm... I dunno kno how to feel towards that...Tho some part of me is hoping that that's true... I would love and still hoping for Brucas to be endgame... But I rather have Lucas with someone else than wit Peyton...

So Tho I still havn't lost hope in Brucas!!
This is cool 2!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas nosemuffin said…
I'm sure that's true, it adds great drama to the season. But everyone here knows that LL will never last, it will be Brucas or Leyton, probably Leyton.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas charliekay said…
i agree wiv ALwaYzN4evA14 id prefer lucas 2 b wiv sum1 else other den peyton if he aint wiv brooke.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ElliesOwner said…
I'm been thinking the Brooke/Lucas baby game was a false spoiler, it just doesn't fit with her current status.
I mean who starts dating a guy and then asks their ex-boyfriend-who-is-fixing-to-be-married to have a baby with you?