Patrick Swayze Gone Too Soon

Milah posted on Sep 15, 2009 at 11:19PM
Hello my Patrick Swayze lovers! Now I'm sure that most of you are aware that Patrick Swayze has passed away :( I do not know about the rest of you, but for me this is tragic!!!! I can't believe that he's gone!!! He's gone way too soon!!!!!! This tragedy is going to take me a while to get over!!! First Michael Jackson and now Patrick Swayze! This is just sad! But in this time of grief, he will NEVER be forgotten!!! He will always be loved and he will remain in my heart. Even though he is gone physically, emotionally he is still here with us. I'm still not over it, and I'm constantly crying, but I must push through. And if you feel just as bad as I do, you will push through too. All of us true Patrick Swayze fans must stick together through this hard time and help each other through. This is so PAINFUL and I'm crying typing this forum. Again, he was a great person and he had such a great heart and he's gone way too soon!!!!!!

R.I.P PATRICK SWAYZE
YOU WILL ALWAYS BE LOVED AND YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MISSED AND IN MY HEART <333333

Patrick Swayze 3 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tooch said…
I agree.
Patrick Swayze has left us too soon. He was such a happy-spirited person and such a terrific actor, but these words do him no justice; words cannot explain how good of a person and actor he really was. And fought through it all, and never let the hardships in life (such as being diagnosed with pancreotic cancer), bring him down.
Patrick was a great fighter and his inspiration and determination will forever be in our hearts.

I miss him dearly, as he was such a great actor, and after watching Ghost, his acting talent really made an impact on me.

Such a tremendous person and he will be dearly missed, but will remain with us all forever.

Rest In Peace, Dear Patrick.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Milah said…
I totally agree with you tooch. You are absolutely right!!!!!! He had such a good spirit and good heart and he was always smiling!!!! He didn't let his illness stop him. You wouldn't even know he was sick by looking at him or speaking with him because he wasn't one who just went on talking about their illness all the time. He fought and fought and fought and out up a great fight!!!!! And he REALLY is an inspiration and a hero!!!! He went through so much pain but didn't let ANY of that keep him down!!! He was a fighter, and for that he is a big inspiration!!!!!! He is my hero because honestly, I don't think I would have been able to handle all of that! He reminds me a lot of my father! They are just alike except my dad was not an actor. But like you said tooch, these words do absolutely no justice at all!!!!!! Words just can't describe how incredible he was and how much we miss him. He's just gone way too soon. He will always be in my heart and on my mind forever!!!!

R.I.P. MY DEAR PATRICK!!!!! <33333
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Aila_Cullen said…
angelic
He will stay forever in my mind and my heart. He's my hero. He was fighting so bravely..

Patrick, you'll be in my memory, heart and mind forever.
Rest in Peace..