patrisha727 Looking back

patrisha727 posted on May 28, 2013 at 10:57PM
I'm not sure if people still look at this place after all of these years, but I guess it doesn't hurt to try.

So, it's been a couple of years since I've been on fanpop and I'm happy to say that it hasn't changed very much. The only difference are MY interests and probably yours.

Now here's the embarrassing part: My twilight obsession phase completely faded and now looking back on it, I wondered how I could have liked it in the first place (maybe it had to do with the fact that I was in middle school when I did all of this stuff).

I mean no offence to anyone who still loves twilight, it's your own opinion and I respect and I could only hope that you would respect mine.

If you are curious on what the heck I've been doing all of these years, I'm currently MAJOR fan of Superwholock (aka Supernatural, Doctor Who, and BBC Sherlock). If any one you guys are fans of these shows, follow me on my blog: link and don't be afraid to chat me up on there (don't do it here because I'm not going to visit this website on a daily basis, unlike tumblr).

For those who are still devoted to this page (if there are any at all I wonder) feel free to continue posting stuff on here. :)

Peace out ,
Caroline

patrisha727 No ang sumagot